I Just Want To Make You Jealous, My Boyfriend [2/2]

Treasure Trove - My Khunyoung Collections

HALOOO EVERYBODY !

I am SORRY, it's took me for so long to update the second part..

the reason is I couldn't use my internet connection :(..

AND I WANNA SAY I LOVE COWAY.. there's a lot of KHUNYOUNG MOMENTS ^0^..

 

HERE IT IS ! THE 2nd PART ! HOPE YOU ENJOY =]

Feel free to comment, subscribe, and critics.. Please be honest to me ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been four months since Nichkhun’s birthday, their relationship grow to be better day by day. But until one day when Nichkhun realize something. Wooyoung never get jealous to him, however Nichkhun do to make Wooyoung jealous, he always failed. He began to think that always him who get jealous, his thought going so far and start to think that Wooyoung not really love him as much as his love to Wooyoung.

He talked to Junsu about that and asked Junsu to give him a conclusion.

“Hyung, Wooyoung never get jealous to me, what should I do now ?” Nichkhun asked.

“It’s good right ? he is not overprotecting to you, it means he believes in you Khun.” Junsu try to make Nichkhun feels better.

“But, I think he is not really love me, how can you not jealous when your lover doing some little lovey to another person ? I am just thinking that he is not fight for me.” Nichkhun pouted his lips.

“Then, make him jealous ! going on a date with another person and show him ypur best acting to do some kiss or another intimate with another person in front of him.” Junsu tired to make Nichkhun forget about his plan to make Wooyoung jealous.

There’s a girl named Victoria who always try to get his attention. Nichkhun began to think to use her to make Wooyoung jealous. It has been a week since Nichkhun get closer to Victoria and start to make a move and date her without known by Wooyoung.

“halo Oppa ! How are you ? Who is he ?” Victoria come to Nichkhun when she looks Nichkhun with another guy talk to each other.

“Oh you Vic, He is Wooyoung, my…… bestfriend.” Nichkhun said. And make Wooyoung frowned. ‘bestfriend ? since when he is hiding our relationship ?’ Wooyoung though.

“Hallo Wooyoung-shi nice to know you, I am Nichkhun’s girlfriend.” Victoria introduced herself to Wooyoung. Nichkhun just make an evil smile.

‘WHAT ? Nichkhun’s girlfriend’ Wooyoung just say it in his mind but his eyes locked on Nichkhun’s face. Wooyoung know that Nichkhun just want to make him jealous.

“So you two are dating now ? waw congrats, you are a lucky girl who can make this guy fall in love with you.” Wooyoung said with his playful voice, just want to play with Nichkhun’s mind.

“Yes, we have a dinner tonight, right Oppa ? Where will we go tonight ?” Victoria asked to Nichkhun.

“We will go to the restaurant near the park not so far from here. I’ll pick you up tonight” Nichkhun said. He knows in that restaurant, wooyoung had a job to sing every night. Nichkhun just want to know Wooyoung’s reaction. Wooyoung just sighed.

 

It’s already night when Nichkhun and Victoria eat their dinner in the restaurant. Nichkhun didn’t focus in Victoria, he always take a glance on Wooyoung who sit down in his chair on the stage, with his singer partner, a girl. The little girl who is be partner with Wooyoung looks so ugly in Nichkhun’s eyes. Yes, he knows that he began to jealous to see her laugh and talk to Wooyoung privately.

Nichkhun come to this restaurant with Victoria just want to make his boy feel jealous but he just gets himself who feel jealous to Wooyoung with the girl named IU. Nichkhun didn’t want to let himself more jealous, so he take a move and going to kiss Victoria in front of Wooyoung. Wooyoung in another side just sigh and give his disappointed expression. But before Nichkhun kiss Victoria, there’s a waitress who spilled the beverages in their table.

“ I am sorry sir, I am not in purpose.” The waitress apologized.

“No problem, just go then.” Nichkhun said with annoyed face. Victoria just sigh and give the waitress her devil glare.

Wooyoung who looked at that moment just smile, he really want to laugh out loud but he can’t do that. He didn’t know what‘s on Nichkhun’s mind, he is trying to understand his boyfriend but he can let this go too far. Wooyoung give his best smile when Nichkhun’s eyes looked at him. Wooyoung really love Nichkhun, that’s why he believe in Nichkhun, and that’s why he never show his jealousy overtly.

“Hello everyone, me and this little girl want to sing a beautiful song for all of you, if you don’t mind, you can come near the stage and dance with your partner.” Wooyoung said. This is the part of his job, to make a customer in the restaurant feel enjoy the moment.

“Can we have a dance Oppa ? I want to dance with you.” Victoria asked to Nichkhun to dance with her.

“Sure, of course. Take my hand.” Nichkhun didn’t want to miss that moment, he walk to the place near the stage, dance with Victoria, his hand touch in Victoria’s body here and there. He looks at Wooyoung who frowned his forehead. Nichkhun just smile knowing that his plan to make Wooyoung jealous not so failed anymore.

But before Nichkhun’s plan success to make Wooyoung jealous and angry and fight for him to get off of Victoria, someone bumped to him and Victoria and make Victoria fall down to the floor. They stop their dance and get back to their seat. Nichkhun didn’t know what happen in that restaurant, his plan always be failed when it had almost success.

“Maybe we should go home Vic.” Nichkhun said, he really peevish.

“Yes I think so, but I should go to the toilet first.” Victoria said. When Victoria walk to the toilet, a waitress approach Nichkhun and give him a bouquet of flower.

“For me ? A flower ? From who ?” Nichkhun asked to the waitress.

“Sorry, sir. I can’t tell you.” The waitress didn’t answer him and go directly.

Nichkhun look around to find who is the person who give him a bouquet of flower. There’s no one who look suspicious. Nichkhun try to look at the stage to find Wooyoung’s figure, he expect that Wooyoung who give him a flower. But he is gone, he is not in the stage again, maybe he already went to their apartement. So, there just one person in Nichkhun’s mind, Victoria who give him the flower.

 

*******

 

It has been almost a month since Nichkhun did a weird things just to make Wooyoung jealous, such like fake dating with Victoria. Wooyoung always can handle his feeling, he never get mad yet he really angry and confuse about Nichkhun’s behavior. Wooyoung still understand to Nichkhun even Nichkhun doing a lot of skinship to Victoria, he really believe in Nichkhun as long as Nichkhun didn’t do anything further like having with her and cheat on him.

Nichkhun did’t want to give up until Wooyoung fight for him, claim him as his boyfriend, and shout out loud to everyone in this world. Wooyoung was so calm and seems like didn’t care about what Nichkhun doing to make him jealous. Their relationship getting more complicated when IU come to their world, IU getting closer to Wooyoung since Wooyoung share his problem about Nichkhun to her. Nichkhun who know about it couldn’t help but really jealous and angry to Wooyoung.

“IU, what should I do now ?” Wooyoung asked. There has been an hour since they talk and enjoy the coffee in the café. Wooyoung share his problem about his relationship with Nichkhun.

“I can’t say anything Oppa, I just wanna say be patient. Maybe he just want more attention from you, maybe you should talk about it to him before it’s getting worst.” IU gave Wooyoung some advice.

“Yes, maybe you’re right. Until now I still keep silent to him, maybe I should tell him.” Wooyoung said. “Thank you IU.” Then Wooyoung and IU stand up from their chair and hug to each other. When they hug, Nichkhun saw them.

“Wooyoung ! What are you doing with her ? Do you cheat on me ?” NIchkhun yelled, he didn’t care about the people around him, he really feels so upset.

“Khun, can we talk about it later, not at here, there’s a lot of people who seen us. Please calm your mind, it doesn’t like what you think.” Wooyoung said, try to make Nichkhun calm.

“I don’t care Woo. I am angry with you now !.” Nichkhun said with angry.

“Me and her didn’t do anything. We just had a coffee morning, no more. Please understand, I really love you, I didn’t cheat, she is just a friend.” Wooyoung tried to explain. But Nichkhun still get mad and go away without listen Wooyoung’s explanation

“Khun wait ! Sorry IU, I should go now.” Wooyoung ran to Nichkhun but Nichkhun had already disappear.

Wooyoung decided to go to apartement because he didn’t have a clue for where’s Nichkhun. He was really frustrate about Nichkhun these days. Nichkhun being like a child and always doing a stupid things so that Wooyoung sometimes feel irritated. Wooyoung finally arrive at apartement, he know Nichkhun was already in apartement too, he should prepare for the worst thing.

 

“Oh Good Woo, you still remember where’s your home. How’s your day with IU ? I think you should get merried with her !.” Nichkhun shouted, he really can handle his anger.

“Please, Khun don’t be like this. You know that I really love you right ? I don’t want to have a fight with you. Be calm please.” Wooyoung said in a calm tone. He really know that he should control his emotion.

“If you really don’t want to have a fight with me like this, then you shouldn’t had to be closer with her, you already know that I didn’t like that ! but why you still meet her and today I saw you hug her.. so intimate ! I know you enjoy with that.” Nichkhun said, still with his high tone.

“Stop Khun, why you so childish ? I am just hugging her, no more to do. Not like you, who kiss the girl named Victoria, not like you who enjoy doing intimate with her in front of me.” Wooyoung couldn’t handle his feeling anymore. He lose his patience.

“If you didn’t like to see me kiss Victoria, why you never show me, why you always silent ? why you never fight for our relationship ? It was always me who get jealous, it was always me who fight for you from another, I think you never really love me.” Nichkhun said, and now tears fall down in his cheek, he feels so sad.

“Khun, it’s not like what you think, I really love you.” Wooyoung didn’t have any words to say, his heart ache when he see Nichkhun crying.

“I am done with that Woo, maybe I should be alone. I decide to go for a few days, I can’t live together with you in this situation.” Nichkhun said.

“Wait ! if there’s anyone who should go, it’s me. This is your apartement so I should go not you.” Wooyoung said and walk away, out of apartement.

 

******

 

It has been a week since Wooyoung decide to leave from their apartement, their relationship not getting better. Today is their anniversary, Wooyoung feels so sad when he remember that. He needs Nichkhun in their anniversary, he needs Nichkhun in his side. Wooyoung finally decide to come back to Nichkhun’s apartement, he just want to be with Nichkhun.

Wooyoung finally stand in front of Nichkhun’s apartement, he knocked the door but there’s no answer. He used his key to open the door and find no one inside the apartement. He just made a little note to invite Nichkhun to celebrate their anniversary, he want to apologize and he want to tell Nichkhun the truth.

Nichkhun and Victoria already arrive at Nichkhun’s apartement, they recently go back from the restaurant near apartement. Since Nichkhun had a fight with Wooyoung, Victoria always be in his side.But Nichkhun didn’t need her, The one person who he needed is Wooyoung, he just want to be with Wooyoung.

“Oppa, I want to have a cold drink.” Victoria said, she was thirsty.

“You just must go to the kitchen, there’s a refrigerator. You can take it by yourself.” Nichkhun said.

When Victoria walked to kitchen, she found a letter in the dining table, letter from Wooyoung. She take it and put it in her wallet. She doesn’t want Nichkhun back to Wooyoung, she doesn’t let Nichkhun meet Wooyoung again, she want Nichkhun to be hers. So she made a plan to make Nichkhun couldn’t meet Wooyoung tonight.

“Oppa, can we go out. It’s so bored in here.” Victoria asked. She just want to be with Nichkhun all night long, just want to make sure Nichkhun didn’t meet Wooyoung tonight.

“Where do you want to go ?” Nichkhun asked in a lazy tone, actually he didn’t want to go out, he just want to be alone in his apartement, and hope Wooyoung come and give him surprise for their anniversary.

“I want to go to cinema, there’s a movie that I want to watched, It’s a good movie, I think you will like this.” Victoria said. She gave nichkhun her best cuteness.

“Okay, let’s go !” Nichkhun said without thinking.

It’s already 7.30 PM when Nichkhun and Victoria enjoy with the movie, for correction maybe just Victoria who enjoy the movie.

Wooyoung in the other place wait patiently, hope Nichkhun will come to the place that he invited him. In the beach, a little bit far away from the city, quite and calm, the perfect place to celebrate a romantic anniversary, a perfect place to make an apologize. Wooyoung always know the best and beautiful place in entire Korea, because when he is feeling sad, he likes to go everywhere and found a new place that’s so beautiful.

Time goes and showed at 9.30 PM. Nichkhun and Victoria already finish their movie and decide to go home.

“Oppa, I think my scarf drop behind in your apartement, can we go to your apartement first before you drove me to my apartement ? the scarf is so important for me” Victoria asked. In a face, she already plan it, she deliberated to left his scarf in Nichkhun’s apartement just want to spin out time until midnight, then Nichkhun can’t be met with Wooyoung.

“Sure, we go to my apartement first.” Nichkhun just do whatever Victoria ask, he can’t use his brain tonight, too lazy to thinking.

Wooyoung has been waiting for almost three hours but Nichkhun not yet appeared in front of him. He began to hopeless and disappointed. But he never give up, he will wait for Nichkhun until Nichkhun come, he can do that, because he really love Nichkhun.

Nichkhun and Victoria arrived at Nichkhun’s apartement. Nichkhun let Victoria to take her scarf by herself and Nichkhun just wait her in the car. When Victoria come out from the car, her wallet fall in the car seat. Nichkhun who look that, take that wallet and began to see inside of Victoria’s wallet. And then He found the letter from Wooyoung that should be for him, he need an explanation from Victoria. Suddenly Victoria come back from apartement.

“Oppa, We can go to my apartement now.” Victoria said, didn’t notice that Nichkhun was angry.

“Vic, what is this ? why is this in your wallet ?” Nichkhun asked, full of emotion.

“It’s….. I…….” Victoria couldn’t explain it, she was so panicky and a lil bit scared.

“Okay, you shouldn’t explain. But I think you shoul go to your apartement by yourself because Wooyoung wait me.” Nichkhun couldn’t handle his feeling, he is really upset with Victoria and he just want to meet Wooyoung instantaneous.

“But Oppa, it’s already night, you can’t let me go home alone.” Victoria begged.

“Sorry Vic, right now I just want to meet with my boyfriend, and you still can call taxi.” Nichkhun said and began to leave Victoria alone. He drive his car fastly to go to the beach.

 

It’s already 11 PM when Nichkhun arrived at the beach, he was searching for Wooyoung’s figure but he didn’t find it everywhere, he began to feel regret and want to cry, he knows that he late, Wooyoung maybe couldn’t be wait for four hours length. When Nichkhun just want to decide to back to his car, he hear someone singing with a beautiful voice, a voice that he adore, Wooyoung’s voice.

He’s staring at me, I’m sitting wondering what he’s thinking,

Nobody’s talking, cause talking just turns into screaming,

And now as I’m, yelling over him, he’s yelling over me,

All that that means is neither of us are listening,

And what’s even worse, that we don’t even remember why we’re fighting

 

When Nichkhun realize the song, he sing along together  with Wooyoung.

 

So both of us are mad for nothing (fighting for)

Nothing, (crying for)

Nothing

 

When we won’t let it go for nothing, (come back for)

Nothing,

It should be nothing to a love like what we got ooh baby

I know sometimes it’s gonna rain,

But baby can we make up now

Cause I can’t sleep through to the pain,

Boy I don’t want to go to bed, mad at you

And I don’t want you to go to bad, mad at me

No, I don’t want to go to bed, mad at you

And I don’t want you to go to bad, mad at me 

When they stop to sing, Wooyoung take a first move to get closer into Nichkhun and hold Nichkhun’s hand.

“Finally, Glad you came Khun.” Wooyoung said, with a smile in his face. Althought he was smile, Nichkhun can see Wooyoung’s tired expression.

“Sorry, I am late.” Nichkhun couldn’t say anything, he just feel longing to see his boyfriend. There’s just a week but for Nichkhun it’s like for a long long time ago. He really miss Wooyoung.

“I know that you will come, and here you come. So it’s no problem, as long as you come back for me, no matter if it’s late or make me to wait for too long, I can do it, just want to make you back to me.” Wooyoung said, from deep in his heart.

“But if you can do anything for me, why you never get jealous, why you never fight for me, why you never protect me from the other girls who want to be with me ?” Nichkhun know that his question is not important anymore, but he just want to know the reason.

“I do Khun, I am jealous, I fight for you, and I always protect you as mine.” Wooyoung said, there’s no doubt in his voice.

“You do ? You jealous ?” Nichkhun asked again.

“Yes, but you never see it, and I am too smart to hide it from you.” Wooyoung said.

 

“You know why I always read a book when you do a service to your fangirl ? It’s because when I read a book I can control myself to not scream into the girls and take you away from them. I just want to believe in you, believe in whatever you are doing, it’s always me in your heart.”

=FLASHBACK=

“What are you doing in here, my honey boy ?” Nichkhun approached Wooyoung when he finish doing a service to his fangirl.

“Reading, you see ? this book. Do you finish with your fans ? It looks so fun.” Wooyoung said. Smile to his boyfriend.

“Yes it’s really fun, there’s a lot of girls crazy in love with me.” Nichkhun try to make Wooyoung jealous.

You really have fun Khun ? Do you know that I am jealous ? Thanks to my book that always can control my mind.

“Waw, you know babe ? Sometimes, I feel so lucky to have you, because there’s a lot of girls who want to be with you but I know in here, your heart, just me right ?” Wooyoung said, almost hypnotize Khun.

=END FLASHBACK=

 

“You remember when you had a dinner with Victoria in the restaurant where I had a job as a singer ? When you want to kiss Victoria, there’s a waitress who spilled the beverages in your table so you didn’t kiss her. It’s me who pay the waitress to spill the beverages.

=FLASHBACK=

Nichkhun come to this restaurant with Victoria just want to make his boy feel jealous but he just gets himself who feel jealous to Wooyoung with the girl named IU. Nichkhun didn’t want to let himself more jealous, so he take a move and going to kiss Victoria in front of Wooyoung. Wooyoung in another side just sigh and give his disappointed expression. But before Nichkhun kiss Victoria, there’s a waitress who spilled the beverages in their table.

“ I am sorry sir, I am not in purpose.” The waitress apologized.

“No problem, just go then.” Nichkhun said with annoyed face. Victoria just sigh and give the waitress her devil glare.

“Thank you for helping me, this is your payment.” Wooyoung in the backstage talked to the waitress. The waitress was got intstruction from Wooyoung and for the reward, Wooyoung give her money.

=END FLASHBACK=

“And you know who is the man who bump you when you dance with Victoria ? He is my friend, he is the loyal customer in the restaurant so I know him and ask him to disrupt you and Victoria.”

=FLASHBACK=

“Can we have a dance Oppa ? I want to dance with you.” Victoria asked to Nichkhun to dance with her.

“Sure, of course. Take my hand.” Nichkhun didn’t want to miss that moment, he walk to the place near the stage, dance with Victoria, his hand touch in Victoria’s body here and there. He looks at Wooyoung who frowned his forehead. Nichkhun just smile knowing that his plan to make Wooyoung jealous not so failed anymore.

“Hey man ! Do you see the couple in there ? Can you help me to disrupt them ? Just to make them stop dancing, I really need your help, please.” Wooyoung asked to someone he know, the one of customer in restaurant.

But before Nichkhun’s plan success to make Wooyoung jealous and angry and fight for him to get off of Victoria, someone bumped to him and Victoria and make Victoria fall down to the floor. They stop their dance and get back to their seat. Nichkhun didn’t know what happen in that restaurant, his plan always be failed when it had almost success.

=END FLASHBACK=

“And the last, do you know who give you a bouquet of flower at that night ? It’s me.”

=FLASHBACK=

“Maybe we should go home Vic.” Nichkhun said, he really peevish.

“Hey, do you want to help me again ? Can you give this flower to him ? But don’t tell him that this is from me, okay ?” Wooyoung requested.

“OK Sir, I understand.” The waitress accepted to help him.

“Yes I think so, but I should go to the toilet first.” Victoria said. When Victoria walk to the toilet, a waitress approach Nichkhun and give him a bouquet of flower.

“For me ? A flower ? From who ?” Nichkhun asked to the waitress.

“Sorry, sir. I can’t tell you.” The waitress didn’t answer him and go directly.

Nichkhun look around to find who is the person who give him a bouquet of flower. There’s no one who look suspicious. Nichkhun try to look at the stage to find Wooyoung’s figure, he expect that Wooyoung who give him a flower. But he is gone, he is not in the stage again, maybe he already went to their apartement. So, there just one person in Nichkhun’s mind, Victoria who give him the flower.

=END FLASHBACK=

“It’s you who do it all Woo ?” Nichkhun asked, he almost didn’t believe that, not because he was hesistant but because he can’t see it. He just blame himself to not see what Wooyoung does to him.

“Yes, but now it didn’t really important. Because tonight in our anniversary, I want to ask you my apologize for what I am doing to you in this week, and I just want to say that I really miss you, I love you.” Wooyoung said, his expression pure from his heart.

“I miss you too, I love you more.” Nichkhun said. His lips getting closer into Wooyoung’s. and then he kiss Wooyoung tenderly.