I Just Want To Make You Jealous, My Boyfriend [1/2]

Treasure Trove - My Khunyoung Collections

HAAIII EVERYBODY ! I AM HERE AGAIN..

Since I already finish this story, I want to share it soon. But my internet connection against me, I am so sorry..

This story should be a One Shot but I think it's too long so I decide to devide it into Two Shot. I hope you didn't have any problem with that..

Here's the first part.. and I'll post a second part later.. Please ENJOY !

Feel free to subscibe, comment, and critic.. I'll be appreciate it.. lemme know what you think and give me some advise !

THANK YOU

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been almost a year since they commited to be in a relationship. Nichkhun really love Wooyoung with his whole life. He always get jealous when some girls doing over care to him, like kiss him on a cheek, hug him, or just touch his face. For Nichkhun, Wooyoung is his one and only precious boyfriend in the world, there’s nobody can touch, hug, and kiss Wooyoung except himself. But when everytime Nichkhun get jealous, Wooyoung can handle it, and makes Nichkhun love him more and more.

“Woo Oppa ! You are so cute !” The girl, Suzy always being cute toward Wooyoung.

“Thanks Suzy, You cute too.” Wooyoung said, just a little nice words to Suzy.

Suzy and Wooyoung are bestfriend since childhood. For Wooyoung, Suzy was just his dongsaeng who really pretty and always spoiled to him. And for Suzy, Wooyoung always be her Oppa who makes her really comfortable to share a lot, like about her boyfriend or just a school’s life.

“EEEHHHMM !” Nichkhun who beside Woo gets annoyed. Wooyoung know what happen to Khun.

“Sorry Princess, We must go now, Nichkhun and I have a romance date today.” Wooyoung said with smile.

“Khun Oppa ! since you are being Woo Oppa’s boyfriend, Woo Oppa doesn’t have enough time to be with me ! You steal my Woo oppa, you are so bad !” Suzy said to Khun just to make a joke.

“Sorry Princess Suzy, I don’t steal Woo from you, and he is MINE not YOURS. Beside that, you have a boyfriend, so why you are not going to your boyfriend and don’t disturb my date with MY BABY WOO ?” Nichkhun said, didn’t take Suzy’s word as a joke because he is really jealous.

“Khun stop being like that to suzy.” Wooyoung try to make Nichkhun calm.

“Sorry Suzy, I don’t have enough time for you, but Nichkhun is my boyfriend now and I just want to give my whole time to be with him. Beside that, we still can talk on the phone or I can visit you and auntie on Sunday, so we still have time together.” Wooyoung said. That’s the reason why Nichkhun love him more and more and forget his jealousy thing. Because in Wooyoung’s eyes there’s just only Nichkhun. Wooyoung always take Nichkhun in his first priority than the other things.

 

*******

Nichkhun was so popular in college, he is a captain on a basketball club and vocalist on his band. There’s a lot of girls who can scream out loud just because Nichkhun’s smile or wink. But for Nichkhun, There’s just one boy in his heart, in his life, and in his world, he is Jang Wooyoung.

“Khun Oppa, you are so handsome !”

“Oppa, do you want to be in a date with me tonight ?”

“Oppa, can I take a photo with you ?

There’s how the girls do to Nichkhun and Wooyoung just smile and see from a distance. Wooyoung always know the consequence to be with the most handsome boy in the entire campus.

“What are you doing in here, my honey boy ?” Nichkhun approached Wooyoung when he finish doing a service to his fangirl.

“Reading, you see ? this book. Do you finish with your fans ? It looks so fun.” Wooyoung said. Smile to his boyfriend.

“Yes it’s really fun, there’s a lot of girls crazy in love with me.” Nichkhun try to make Wooyoung jealous.

“Waw, you know babe ? Sometimes, I feel so lucky to have you, because there’s a lot of girls who want to be with you but I know in here, your heart, just me right ?” Wooyoung said, almost hypnotize Khun.

“I am crazy about you, Woo.” Nichkhun said and kiss Wooyoung passionately.

 

*******

Junsu is Nichkhun and Wooyoung’s bestfriend. Junsu is the one person who support their relationship, but these days Junsu being so close to Wooyoung and that’s make Nichkhun jealous to Wooyoung, again.

“Hyung, I see you become so close to my baby, why ?” Nichkhun asked Junsu, almost like interrogation.

“Oh please Khun, don’t be so overprotecting to Woo. I just can’t resist his cute behavior.” Junsu laughed.

“Hyung ! I warn you to didn’t get over close to him !” Nichkhun yelled.

“Aww, I am just kidding Khun, relax okay.. He just want to do something for someone, so I just help him.” Junsu tell the truth.

“What does he want to do ? for who ? why he didn’t tell me ?” Nichkhun needed more information.

“Sorry Khun, you should ask him by yourself, I can’t tell you more, it’s secret between me and him.” Junsu said and give Nichkhun his evil smile.

“Hyung !” Nichkhun yelled again, but Junsu had go away.

 

Today suppose to be a perfect, romantic, and beautiful day for Nichkhun, but it’s not going like that. Wooyoung who supposed to be in his side now was so busy with his secret activity with Junsu. Today is Nichkhun’s birthday but Wooyoung looks didn’t prepare anything for him, Wooyoung so busy with Junsu and make him feel sad and a little bit jealous.

“What A PER day today !” Nichkhun so angry to himself. He blame to no one but himself.

Nichkhun go home early and skip his next class because he didn’t control his emotion. He tried to call his boyfriend for nth times but he always get rejected. He feels so sad and desperate, today in his special birthday, there’s no one care about him, including his boyfriend, Wooyoung.

Nichkhun come in to his apartement, hope there’s Wooyoung give him a surprise. There has been a six months since Wooyoung move in to his apartement.. Room was dark and Nichkhun gets more exciting because maybe Wooyoung had prepare a surprise for him. When Nichkhun turn on the lamp, there’s nothing, no surprise, no party, and no Wooyoung. He feels so disappointed and sad. He walks to go to kitchen to get some water before go to bedroom.

When Nichkhun open the door, before come in to his and Wooyoung’s bedroom, someone suddenly close Nichkhun’s eyes with his hand.

“Guess Who ?” Someone said with unique and cute voice.

“I know it’s you, your hand, your scent, your body, just one in a millions Woo, so do you want to remove your hand ? I can’t see anything.” Nichkhun answered correctly. There’s Wooyoung who close his eyes.

“Ahh, you are not funny Khun, you should pretend like you don’t know it was me. But even you know there was me, I can’t remove my hand because I have a surprise for you.” Wooyoung said with a playful voice.

“You had prepare a surprise for me ? I think you didn’t really care about me all this week.” Nichkhun couldn’t hide his angry.

“Please Khun don’t say like that, you know that you are my number one priority.” Wooyoung whispered in Khun’s ears, almost make Nichkhun blush.

“So what are you doing with Junsu-hyung ? being so lovey and cutey with him, and has a secret activity with him in my birthday. You still say that I am your first priority ? Don’t be kidding Woo.” Nichkhun said, he is still jealous to Wooyoung.

“You really angry with me ? Don’t be jealous Khun.” Wooyoung said and kiss Khun’s back neck in y move.

“Junsu-hyung and I were prepare you this, we didn’t do anything more.” Wooyoung said and began to remove his hand.

Nichkhun start to open his eyes and seeing around the room, finally his eyes catch something in the bed. There’s a phonograph record with “The Beatles” as a cover completed with the-cute-red-ribbon, and so many flowers in the bed.

“Woo where did you get it ? I think it’s so rare, I’ve been searching for this but never find it, Thank you my baby !” Nichkhun  said happily and grab his phonograph record.

Nichkhun always said to Wooyoung that he really love the old things like phonograph, or polaroid camera.

“It’s Junsu-hyung who help me to find it, and I just bought it.” Wooyoung answered and smile to his lover. “We should say thanks to Junsu-hyung.” He added.

Nichkhun just nodded and going to laugh when he realize there’s so much flower in the bed.

“Woo, What is that ? So many flowers in our bed, Do you want to make it like our first night ? but we didn’t even going married Woo. You want to seduce me tonight ?” Nichkhun asked seductively.

Wooyoung’s face going red and he can’t hide his nervous and blush.

“YAAAH ! don’t tease me like that ! I just want to make our room more beautiful, no more reason ! beside that, I save this to be my last surprise but you get home early today so I decide to take it for my first surprise, You don’t like it ?” Wooyoung said shyly.

“Who said I didn’t like it, I really really love it babe. So there’s another surprise for me ?” Nichkhun asked with full of excitement.

“Yes, I already prepare your outfit so you should go to the bathroom and prepare yourself.” Wooyoung said and drag Nichkhun to the bathroom. “We are going for dinner.”

“You prepare a dinner for us, how sweet you are Woo.” Nichkhun said

“I’ll be waiting in the living room.” Wooyoung said and went to the living room.

It tooks thirty minute when Nichkhun finished prepare himself, he looks in the mirror and see his reflection wearing a black tux with a bowtie, he began to think that he is really handsome.

 

*******

 

It’s already 8 P.M when they arrive at the restaurant that full with a beautiful decorations. There will be their romantic dinner. Nichkhun can’t help but always smile thinking about how romantic his boyfriend now. One years ago, Wooyoung was a silly, yet so cute boy but now he is really different. He is more attractive and sometimes more aggressive to Nichkhun without losing his cute and innocent side from him and that makes Nichkhun love him more.

They take a seat in the park in that restaurant,  just want to see a moon and stars in the sky while they eat together. Wooyoung always know how to make Nichkhun special, dinner together in the middle of the stars in the sky, that was enough for Nichkhun to think that it will be his most romantic dinner. Before Nichkhun say thanks to Wooyoung, Wooyoung had already stand up and going to the stage near their seat, he began to sing with the guitar.

Longer than there've been fishes in the ocean

Higher than any bird ever flew

Longer than there've been stars up in the Heavens

I've been in love with you

Stronger than any mountain cathedral

Truer than any tree ever grew

Deeper than any forest primeval

I am in love with you

I'll bring fires in the winters

You'll send showers in the springs

We'll fly through the falls and summers

With love on our wings

Through the years as the fire starts to mellow

Burning lines in the book of our lives

Though the binding cracks and the pages start to yellow

I'll be in love with you, I'll be in love with you

Longer than there've been fishes in the ocean

Higher than any bird ever flew

Longer than there've been stars up in the Heavens

I've been in love with you, I am in love with you 

 

There’s no song that actually express Wooyoung’s feeling toward Nichkhun. If any, that would be not enough to show his love to Nichkhun. So, he just choosed the song that impressed his feeling for tonight. He has been in love with Nichkhun , his love was so strong, so high, and for long long time period toward Nichkhun.

Nichkhun was speechless, he didn’t know what should he say, he just smile and smile to see his lover sing for him. He never know Wooyoung could be so romantic, and plus this is in his birthday, he feels so special, he is the most lucky guy in this world. His heart stop beating for a while when Wooyoung finish his song and walk closer to Nichkhun.

“Hai my handsome man, how’s my performance ? do you like it ?” Wooyoung said, he looks so y in nichkhun’s eyes.

“How you do that ? How you look so y and more handsome tonight ?” Nichkhun not answered and asked.

“It’s secret, maybe I have given a spell to you to make you feel crazy about me.” Wooyoung said seductively.

“You don’t need a spell babe, I already crazy in love with you.” Nichkhun said before press his lips in Wooyoung’s lips, they kiss softly.

“Save it for later Khun, I still had one more surprise for you.” Wooyoung break their kiss.

“What is that ?” Nichkhun couldn’t help but get so excited.

“Let’s go.” Wooyoung grabbed Nichkhun’s hand and pull him to go out from restaurant.

Now, they already in the park near their apartement, it almost 11 P.M. Nichkhun wonder what will Wooyoung do for him. In other side, Wooyoung looks happy and give his best smile to the man beside him.

“What do you want to show to me ?” Nichkhun asked curious.

“Since I know you, I know that you like a perfume a lot, and I also know that  you like an old things such as phonograph. When you sad, you like to go to the park alone, blowing a lot of ballons, and you always hug me to make you feel better. And I remembered one thing, the day when you said you really like to go to the flower park, you also really like a fireworks, and a stars.” Wooyoung said, re-imagine what Nichkhun tell him about his favorite.

“So right now, we had already in the park, although not a flower park. And there’s a lot of stars in the sky. What else be less ? Oh I know. You should see there Khun.” Wooyoung pointed his finger to the sky, just want to show Nichkhun something.

Nichkhun looks up to the sky with frowning. He really didn’t know what’s Wooyoung thinking. He just want to ask to Wooyoung when he hear a whistle, then a bang. Straight away, at that moment, his eyes catch a light colors in the sky. A whistle and bang with a colourful light come over and over again in the sky. There’s a fireworks, Nichkhun likes fireworks so much.

Without conscious, Nichkhun stand up form his chair. His eyes wide opened and fixed to the colourful light in the sky. He never see a a lot of fireworks directly, he just see it in tv when new years eve. He was amazed and can’t say anything words to expres his feeling.

Today will be the best, romantic, perfect, wonderful day ever in his life.