Time Machine ( One-Shot )

Treasure Trove - My Khunyoung Collections

HAAI EVERYONE ! I AM HAPPY I'VE ALREADY FINISH THIS FIC !

this story special presented for woobaby's birthday ! =]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY UDONGIE ! WISH YOU HAPPY ALL THE TIME AND SUCCESS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO ! I WOOVE YOU ♥♡♥♡  ! HAVE A WOONDERFUL DAY BABY !

HERE THE STORY ! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY !

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

December 21st, 2020

When you grow older, there will be a momen when you miss your past memory. The memory when you can still laugh out loud because of your friend did something stupid in front of you, the memory when you feel the love in the first time, the memory when you still able crying and share your pain with your friend, the memory that you never get when you are old. Wooyoung, 30 years old still remember his adolescence in the past. Now, in December 2020 Wooyoung was alone, no bestfriend, no lover, no partner in his life. He feels so regret about what he done in the past. Leaving someone for no reason. And now he agree with the sentence “you never know a good things until it’s gone”.

Wooyoung sat in his couch while occasionally sipping his hot tea, he doesn’t like coffee and he had a reason for that. He began to remember the past, his best memory in his whole life. The day when he’s for the first time being acquainted with a boy who touch his heart, the boy named Nichkhun. He still remember Nichkhun’s beautiful eyes, handsome face, and he can still feel Nichkhun’s hand touch his skin. That day seems like only yesterday for Wooyoung, and when he realize the time, he miss it so much.

If there’s a hope, a wish, a magic, or anything that can bring him to the past, he surely will not think twice to take it. He always imagining before sleep, there’s him comeback to the past, when finally he get to dreamland.

Wooyoung fell asleep in his couch after imagine if he can back to the past. And then, when he finally wake up, there’s a strange things happened. He is no longer in his couch, he is in the café that looks familiar for him. He realize that he is not wearing his pajama, he was wearing a polo shirt and jeans. There’s a television in the café, he watch the TV and found something. There’s a calendar in right corner of the TV broadcast, January 8th, 2012. The day when he for the first time meet Nichkhun. Wooyoung was looking at the clock to find out what time it was, it’s still 9 AM and he still remember the first time he take a look at Nichkhun, it’s 9.18 AM.

May 4th, 2007

There will always be a surprise from what will happen tomorrow, be happy or sad, be better or worse, it’s only God knows. As a human, there’s only one way to know what happen tomorrow, that is through day by day with the best. Nichkhun, 17 years old has a lot of dream in the future. To be a great architect, be a rich young man, and meet with his savior in childhood, that’s what he want to be in the future. He always want to meet with his savior someday, maybe Nichkhun didn’t know his name – he just know his initial, W as his name-, but he always remember his chubby cheek, the only one Nichkhun always keep to remember from his past, because he is a type of always see the future without looking back to the past.

*FLASHBACK*

Winter, 10 years ago

At that hour after school, Nichkhun is squatting in the park near school while scraping snow on the ground with a stick, he is looking for a keychain, a gift from his mother.he began to feel upset  and sad because it was almost an hour since he began to looking for. The weather start to be cold and nichkhun felt cold and desperate.

“What are you doing ?”

Nichkhun’s face rotates in the direction of voice. There’s a boy with a chubby cheek who seems had a same age with him.

“What are you doing ?” The boy asked again.

“Looking for something.”Nichkhun answered briefly.

“Looking for what ? can I help you ?” The boy come closer to Nichkhun and asked again.

“A keychain” Nichkhun once again answer with a brief word. Because of Nichkhun didn’t hear the boy ask him again,he turned and see the boy has come and help looking for.

Recently Nichkhun ignore what the boy doing and keep himself to looking for his keychain, he hear the boy talks.“Your name, Nichkhun ?”

Nichkhun looked at him with wonder and nooded “Yes.”

The boy smiled widely and showed something in his right hand. “I found it !”

“Thank you, you save my life.” Nichkhun said happily. He come closer to the boy and hug him.

“Your Welcome, take this and keep it carefully, don’t lose it again.” The boy gave a keychain with the marked “NICHKHUN” to Nichkhun. “Oh your hands cold, take my gloves, I give it to you.” The boy said again when he give Nichkhun’s keychain and feel Nichkhun’s hands freeze.

“Thanks again, who is your name ? I don’t know yet.”Nichkhun asked, he blush when the boy puts his glove to Nichkhun’s hands.

“My name start with this letter.” The boy pointed in his gloves.

“W ?” Nichkhun said in his mind.

“Okay I should go now, bye ! You better get home too.” The boy said and run away.

*END FLASHBACK*

Nichkhun sat under a tree in the park, looking at his keychain. He really want to meet that boy with initial W, he always wondering when he meet that boy. There’s always tomorrow for Nichkhun, to have a chance to meet that boy once again. Until now, 10 years from that day Nichkhun always waiting for the chance. The one he want to see in his future is that boy, his first love maybe.

If he can set a time by himself, Nichkhun didn’t need a long time to wait. He can turn a time into the future and see if he will meet that boy once again or not. But Nichkhun didn’t have that ability, he just has believing someday he will meet that boy again.

Nichkhun fell asleep under a tree when the wind was blowing in his face. And then, when he finally wake up, he is still in the park but looks different. He’s looking around and realize that time has change. He came out of the park and go to the street. In the middle of the street, he found a newspaper and he read a calendar in the right corner of the newspaper, January 8th, 2012. When he want to learn what really happened, his unknown friend approach him and ask him to go to the café.

 

Year 2012.

January 8th

“Hey Khun, want to join with us ? let’s go to café !” Junsu approached Nichkhun.

“Yes, come on !” Taecyeon who is beside Junsu grabbed Nichkhun’s hand.

Nichkhun just silent, he make a confusion look in his face. He didn’t know what happen with him, he didn’t know who is the two men in front of him, he didn’t know why time goes really fast and bring him into five years later.

“Wait a minute, do you know me ?” Nichkhun finally spoke up, make the two men in front of him confuse.

“Khun don’t be joking around. Of course we know you, you are our bestfriend.” Junsu said.

“You should stop studying so hard Khun, it affected your brain.” Taecyeon added.

After make a little conversation with Junsu and Taecyeon, Nichkhun finally can accept them as a friend. He now know their name and start to feel comfortable with them. They walk together to café while Taecyeon and Junsu chitchat to each other, Nichkhun had nothing to do just smile and only can say “yes” when Junsu ask him something.

Wooyoung in the other place waiting patiently to see Nichkhun again. He slurp his hot tea little by little, didn’t wanna lose a pleasures although slightly. He looked at the clock, it’s finally 9.18 and then his eyes immediately contemplate to the entry door. His dream come true, he comeback to the past and once again he meet his precious man, Nichkhun. Nichkhun come in to the café with his friend, that’s what Wooyoung see in the past, it’s still the same. Wooyoung just wait for the right time when he finally come closer to Nichkhun and introduce himself once again.

There’s a scene in Wooyoung’s eyes when Nichkhun come in to the café, his shoelace didn’t get tied and then he immediately got kneel to tie his shoelace. He come to cashier and order a hot tea. After get what he order, he walked to the table where his friend sat. Before he gets to the table, he stumbled and fall down to the floor. That should be a time when Wooyoung come to Nichkhun and help him, Wooyoung already prepare for that time. But when Wooyoung runs to Nichkhun to help him, he was hit by a waitress. And then one of Nichkhun’s friend help Nichkhun. That’s not what it used to be, that should be Wooyoung who help Nichkhun and it will be their first meet. Time has change, even Wooyoung comeback to the past, time has change. Wooyoung didn’t know what exactly happened, he just know the reason he’s going back to the past is just to meet again with Nichkhun but that’s not so easy.

 

********

There’s still no chance for Wooyoung to acquainted with Nichkhun, he already knew Nichkhun but Nichkhun didn’t. It’s not like Wooyoung didn’t try to get closer to Nichkhun, but in this time he should be a player like in the past. He should do what supposed to do like in the past, he is a fresh graduate and already had a job as a civil engineer, he has been studying about building construction and he was working on apartment construction project, so he was busy and there’s no time for him to get closer to Nichkhun. All the scenes in Wooyoung’s eyes still the same like in the past, he want to make it better but he can’t change anything, it’s called the power of time. Wooyoung is not the future man who come back to the past to fixing his fault but he is the player who repeated the past. Eventhough there’s one thing that different, Wooyoung lose his chance to get closer to Nichkhun for the first time and now he should looking for the right time to introduce himself to Nichkhun.

********

 

July 21st

This day is supposed to be Wooyoung and Nichkhun first time that you can called it as a date. Wooyoung still didn’t have a clue, how the past had change just in the moment when it should be between him and Nichkhun. Maybe God not allow him to be with Nichkhun, maybe it’s better if Nichkhun didn’t know him because in the end he should go from Nichkhun’s life. That is what will happen in the future, Wooyoung already know it.

 

Nichkhun is sitting in his work bench, in front of his laptop, busy with “autocad” application. He is an architect who always desaigning a building. There’s still hard for him to follow his life in this time when he come from the past, he actually still 17 years old. But there’s a power of time when he didn’t need a lot of time to learn about his job right now. Being a great architect is his dream, being a rich young man is also his dream, and now it’s almost fulfill. But just one thimg he want after all is to meet with his savior. He really doesn’t know what happen but deep inside his heart telling him that there’s something wrong happen in this time. He feels like he already meet with someone but he missed that moment. He is dreaming of that person but always blur when he want to see his face.

There’s a call when Nichkhun recently finish his drawing a building for his next project. He greaches his cellphone which ring out loud. A call from the owner of the project that he was working of.

“Hallo….. Yes Sir… You want me to meet your contructor right now ?.....Of course I can, I’ll go now.” Nichkhun hang up the phone and then he took his laptop and put it into his bag.

 

Junho is the owner of the project that Wooyoung’s handle as a constructor. He has a meeting with Wooyoung right now and he need his architect to join in the meeting with him and Wooyoung. So he called his architect to come to his office to meet Wooyoung.

“Hallo, Mr.Horvejkul….Can you come to my office now, I want you to meet with my constructor… Yes, can you ?” Junho ended his call and approached Wooyoung again who wait him in the meeting room.

 

Wooyoung is tossing and turning his paper to check if everything is prepared. He doesn’t wanna lose this construction project because it’s a big project eventhough he already know he wouldn’t lose this project. Mr.Junho, the owner of this project is a very rich man. When Wooyoung just want to ask Mr.Junho about the architect, someone knocked the door and make a permission to come in to the meeting room.

“Excuse me Sir, I am Nichkhun Horvejkul, your architect, Can I come in ?” Nichkhun said in front od the door before enter the meeting room.

“Of course, you can come in. I am waiting you.” Mr.Junho gave him a permission.

“Okay Mr.Jang I want to introduce you with my architect.” Mr.Junho didn’t have a clue what happen right now. But for Wooyoung, it’s non sense, it’s like the question that unanswerable.

“Mr.Jang, this is Mr.Horvejkul, my architect. Mr.Horvejkul, this is my constructor, Mr.Jang.” Mr.Junho introduced them to each other. Nichkhun can feel a strange atmosphere between him and his new co-worker.

“I hope both of you can work together.” Mr.Junho finally finished his speak.

 

Wooyoung couldn’t think clearly. The architect who work together with him is supposed to be a man named Jason, not Nichkhun. But now, in front of him, standing Nichkhun who offer his hand to shake hands with him.

“Hai I am Nichkhun.” Nichkhun just introduced himself. He felt he already know the man in front of him, there’s an image in his mind that he already meet with the man named Wooyoung before, but the image is not so clear to remembered.

“I am Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung. Nice to meet you, I hope we can be a good partner.” Wooyoung couldn’t say anything and just give Nichkhun a nice word, his brain still thinking what actually happen. He still asking the existance of the man named Jason.

 

From now the time has change, not the same anymore. Wooyoung finally know about it. It’s time for Wooyoung to fix his fault.

 

*****

Day by day, month by month passed by so quickly. That’s so true when someone say “time goes so fast when you’re having fun”. Wooyoung and Nichkhun have some fun together, not just as a co-workers, they become friend, then close to each other, and finally their relationship is like more than a friend but also not really in a relationship. Too many things happen between them, they already know everything about each other, they spent their holiday together, and they have a good teamwork to build a wonderful building. Wooyoung never seen this scene before, the past has change. But he didn’t really care anymore about that, he just want to be with Nichkhun. Nichkhun also had realize that Wooyoung is his savior in childhood, but he never told him because it’s so embarrassed to him thinking that Wooyoung is his –maybe- first love. Nichkhun already know why he always feel he know Wooyoung before, because Wooyoung is his savior. But sometime the image about him and someone –who looks like Wooyoung- appeared in his mind, with the background in  the café when he for the first time jump to future, to this time.

 

********

August 13th 2013

Something almost forgotten from Wooyoung’s mind until someone come to his apartment. The man named Chansung, his father’s straw man. August 13th, the day when Wooyoung leave from Nichkhun’s life forever. There’s a reason that could never be delivered, the reason why Wooyoung leave without a single word to Nichkhun. Wooyoung was really enjoy about the fact that time has change, but it didn’t really change anymore. This day, the regretful day for Wooyoung, once again, without time changed, he should leave Nichkhun.

“Morning Sir, I come here because of recommendation from your father, you should leave Korea right now.” Chansung said politely.

“Why should I leave Korea ? this is my home and I don’t wanna leave anymore.” Wooyoung yelled. He already know the reason why his father sent his straw man to meet him. But he want to refuse the fact, he just want the time has change once again.

“Reason one is you should take care of your father’s company in London, the second is you should forget about the man named Nichkhun because your father doesn’t want you to be with him, the last is the young lady named IU is waiting for you in London to married by you.” Chansung explained the reason, his tone slow but decisively.

“What happen if I refuse to go ? I don’t wanna go !” Wooyoung yelled once again.

“If you don’t want to go, I am sure the boy named Nichkhun couldn’t live his life peacefully. You already know your father, Wooyoung-shi.” Chansung smirked. His voice makes Wooyoung in fear.

Wooyoung didn’t what to do but say “Okay, I wanna go.” He didn’t have a choice. No, he already has a choice and he choose to leave. He doesn’t want to ruin Nichkhun’s life, he really love Nichkhun.

 

 

Nichkhun looked at the clock in his room, ticking of the clock sounded so clear in Nichkhun’s ear. There’s something in his heart that make him feel restive, Wooyoung’s figure appear in his mind with the background in the airport. He began to call Wooyoung but there’s no answer. He feel that he will lose Wooyoung, his heart started pounding so hard. Without thinking anymore, he grabbed his jacket and walk away from his apartment and go to the airport.

Wooyoung in the airport seemed not ready to leave, quandary between his heart and his mind. In his heart, he didn’t want to leave Nichkhun, however he already how his life without Nichkhun in the future. But in his mind, he didn’t want to take a risk about Nichkhun’s life as a bet if he didn’t leave. Wooyoung didn’t have a choice, No he actually already have a choice, he choose to leave nichkhun even though it’s a hardest choice that he choose.

Nothing have change, even Wooyoung come back to the past, even Nichkhun jump to the future to meet with Wooyoung - his first love in childhood -, there’s no chance for them to be together.

There’s no one who want to make a fault for the second times, so is Wooyoung. He once in his life did a mistake, leave Nichkhun alone is a mistake. Come back to the past is his second chance and he really doesn’t want to make a same mistake again. He should change a time, that’s why he come back to the past. Here and now, whatever life brings him up and down, he just wanna be with Nichkhun, he had lived without Nichkhun before and that’s so lonely.

 

Wooyoung ran, escaping himself from Chansung and walk away from the airport. He need to be happy, he deserves to be happy, and he want to be happy with Nichkhun in his side. He really doesn’t care about what his father will do, he can through all the problems as long as Nichkhun in his life. Wooyoung ran as fast as his feet moves, he crossed the street, didn’t see a car that speeding, until finally his body thrown for a miles, he can’t see clearly, the one he can see is the pieces of the moment in his life with the randomly plot.

When Wooyoung’s body thrown away by the car, his vision is suddenly dark, but strangely he then can see Nichkhun’s figure, he can hear Nichkhun’c voice. How much he want to see Nichkhun right now, want to talk to him, there’s something he had to say to Nichkhun, he must tell him that he loves him.

Just for once…

If he may, he want to tell him just for once… that he loves him, that Jang Wooyoung loves Nichkhun Horvejkul.

But his voice can not hear..

He didn’t have enough power to speak, he feels so sleepy until his eyes close…..

He can’t feel anything.

 

Nichkhun didn’t know what happened with him, he continued to run, his gut feeling says he had to run quickly. When he ran across the street, he was stopped because of the crowd. There’s someone who laid in the middle of the street with the blood over his body. Nichkhun curious about that and decided to saw the casualty. His eyes observes the casualty from the foot, up to the face. He frozen when he look the face of the casualty, face that really familiar to him, the face of Jang Wooyoung.

Nichkhun can’t handle his feeling. He come closer to Wooyoung’s body which laid with the blood over his body, he cried out loud as if his voice of crying could be heard up to heaven so that the angel can return Wooyoung’s life. Without knowing, suddenly around of Nichkhun and Wooyoung spinned. They rotate into the blackhole, their body and soul travel in the world of time.

 

 

******

 

March 2nd, 2025

“Daddy Woo, Wake up !” The kid nudged Wooyoung’s waist.

“Dad, Do you sleep again when I tell my story ? I am angry.” The kid pouted, he feel disappointed to his dad.

“No, daddy not sleep, just close my eyes for a moment and imagine something.” Wooyoung awakened from his dream, a non-sense dream, when his son nudges him. He couldn’t say that he fall asleep to his son because he really know that his son doesn’t like it. His son really hate people who didn’t give attention when he tell a story.

“You are lying. I’ll go to Daddy Khun and tell him about it and you will get our punishment.” The kid said enthusiastic.

“Jay, please don’t tell Daddy Khun, don’t punish me. I am not lying, I am not sleeping.” Wooyoung begged, he use his aegyo but Jay, his 7-years-old-son had already run away from him. “jay, wait me !.”

Jay ran down the stairs and approach Nichkhun who is lying on the sofa in the living room. He on purpose dropped his body to Nichkhun to make Nichkhun wake up from the sleep. Nichkhun unexpectedly woke up from his sleep with shock in his face.

“Daddy Khun, you woke up ?” Jay asked.

“Oh son, please don’t do that again, I am shocked.” Nichkhun just want to upset before he know that was Jay. Nichkhun was dreaming about a time machine, dreaming of a weird thing.

“Sorry Dad, I need your help to give Daddy Woo a punishment.” Jay smiled, he know that his Daddy Khun always have a brilliant idea to punish Daddy Woo.

“Punishment ? Why ?” Nichkhun asked.

“Because Daddy Woo was sleeping when I talk to him.” Jay said with cute in his face.

“Okay, we should give him a punishment. The punishment is….” Nichkhun just want to say the punishment when suddenly Wooyoung interrupt Nichkhun’s words. “Wait ! please don’t punish me, I am sorry.” Wooyoung begged.

“O-ow, No no no, you should be punished, no beg anymore.” Nichkhun said. “Yes, you don’t need to beg us.” Jay added and nodded.

“The first punishment is… you should cook for us, alone, we are not helping.” Nichkhun said with the smile in his face, he really know how to make Wooyoung suffer.

After an hour, they already sit in the dining table. They eat their dinner food which is Wooyoung’s cook.

“Hmmmmm, delicious !” Nichkhun said with a playful tone. “Yes yes the taste is really good, my Daddy Woo is a great chef.” Jay joined with his Daddy Khun to tease Daddy Woo.

“You two really have fun with that ? someone’s gonna get a hurt real baaddd.” Wooyoung said showing his-puppy-looks-face.

“hahaha I love you my Daddy Woo.” Jay said. And then he started ask a random thing. “ Daddy Woo, Daddy Khun, do you believe about Time Machine ?”

Nichkhun and Wooyoung choked because of that question. “ Jay, why you ask that to us ? is there your teacher who tell you a story about time machine ?” Wooyoung finally speaked up.

“I just curious about that, my teacher tell me a story about time machine and I think it’s really good if time machine does really exist.” Jay wondered if he have a time machine.

“if time machine really exist, I think we don’t need it.” Khun said while his eyes meet in to Wooyoung’s eyes. “ Yes, we don’t need time machine Jay.” Wooyoung added, agree with Nichkhun.

“But, it’s cool if we can go back to the past or come to the future by ourself.” Jay couldn’t hide his interest.

“Listen Jay.” Khun began to explain. “if we can be able to come to the future without living through day by day, our life will be so bored, just like a game, if you already meet with the boss in your game without defeat his warrior first, you must be bored right ?’ Nichkhun gave an explaination to Jay, he just want to make his son be a realistic.

“And then..” Now Wooyoung who speaked. “if you can go back to the past just to fix your fault, you can’t learn anything. If you have a mistake in the past, just take the silver lining of that mistake and be a better person.” Wooyoung explained, he want to give his son an education to be wise even though Jay still 7 years old.

 

“Now I understand it Dad, I think I don’t really need a time machine because I just need my best daddy !.” Jay said. And then he change the topic “ Dad, I have a good score in my last exam, and as your promise, we should go to Jeju Island next week for our vacation.” Jay asked his Dads promise about going to Jeju Island if he get a good score in exam.

“I think we can’t go next week.”  Nichkhun said, make his son disappointed. “Why ? Daddy Khun is a bad Daddy !” Jay pouted, he is going to cry.

“I am not finish Jay, we can’t go next week because we will go tomorrow morning !.” Nichkhun said excitedly, he want to give his son a surprise.

“Really ? YEEAAY ! Daddy Khun is the best Daddy in this world !” Jay said happily and stand up from his chair to come closer to Nichkhun and kiss Nichkhun’s cheek.

“So just Daddy Khun who is the best Daddy and take a kiss from you ? I am sad.” Wooyoung envied and looking for Jay’s attention.

“My Daddy Woo is also the best Daddy in the world ! I love Daddy Woo so much.” Jay said, didn’t want to make his precious Daddy feel disappointed and the he approach Wooyoung and kiss Wooyoung’s cheek.

“I am still no finish yet, as Daddy Woo’s punishment, he should prepare all the stuff we need for vacation, alone.” Nichkhun smiled, again and again he really happy to tease Wooyoung.

“Daddy Khun it’s not fair, I’ve already get a punishment.” Wooyoung rejected his punishment.

“No complain Daddy Woo~~~” Nichkhun sang. “Yes, No complain Daddy Woo.” Jay nodded.

“YAH ! This is conspiracy ! you two always happy to tease me !” Wooyoung said with angry, not the real angry.

 

It almost ten in the night when Wooyoung finish prepare all the stuff they need for vacation, he feels so tired and really need to go to sleep. He come to the bed which there’ve Nichkhun laid on the bed. He take his place to sleep beside Nichkhun. But when he just want to close his eyes, Nichkhun hugs him strongly.

“I still have one punishment Daddy Woo.” Nichkhun wishpered in Wooyoung’s ear

“WHAT ! Please honey, enough. I am tired, I need sleep. Just give me a punishment later.” Wooyoung begged. But Nichkhun didn’t care about that. “ But I want you to do it now baby.”

“Okay okay, what’s the punishment ? I hope it’s not too hard to do.” Wooyoung finally accepted.

“The punishment is……”

Nichkhun suddenly kiss Wooyoung. “ I want your lips.”

And then come to Wooyoung’s neck and give a hickey on that neck “ I want your neck”

Then he come closer to Wooyoung ear, his hand rubs Wooyoung’s body “ I want your body” Nichkhun whispered. His hand rubs Wooyoung’s member “ I want your hard member” He whispered again. And the last he whispers “ I want your ”

And the night will be a long night for them, and if there’s a time machine maybe he just want repeated this night over and over again.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : I know it's a long story.. I'd already edited this story with cut it here and there but the story still too long.. and my idea seemed going wild so maybe this story will be upgrade to chapter-fic *around 4-5 chapter* to give you more scene, but I can't promise anything ( since I still have my chapter-fic "Contract Boyfriend" ) ;D..