Metal Safe Box

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

Then, a photo dropped near my feet by the wind. Taemin bend over and took it.

 

It's a photo of a baby. A girl. She looks so sick with an oxygen masker and infusion on her hand.

 

Korean Hospital, 12 April 1972.
-Cancer-

 

"D-Did her mother kill her because she had a cancer? T-That's cruel, isn't it?" KiBum muttered. "But, Why?" Tae asked.

 

Suddenly our phones rang. I took mine out. Caller ID: LeeTeuk. I pushed the answer button and use the loud speaker.

 

"Hello?". No answer. "S-Seonbaenim? A-Are you okay?" I asked worriedly as I hear someone panting. Then a scream of LeeTeuk voice echoed before disappear and a girl giggle heard *Beep Beep Beep---* The phone suddenly hung up.

 

"S-She killed LeeTeuk" KiBum said, closing his ears with his hands, body trembling. I quickly hug him "Let's go home now" I said. "I will go to LeeTeuk's house and call the police" Onew Hyung said.

 

***
Onew's POV

 

*Knock Knock Knock*
No answer. I turned the knob and open the door.

 

LeeTeuk lay there, blood pooling around his dead body. A big knife clasped on his neck and on the floor. His phone was next to his head. There's a long deep cut on his stomach that looks like 'P'.

 

---

 

One of the cops grabbed me by my collar  roughly. "Stop. Messing Up. With. That Ghost!" He yelled. I yanked his hands off. "My friends is suffering. Just shut up. You don't know anything" I fixed my collar. "Your friends?! That ghost will kill the whole town and you just care about your friends!!" He yelled. The other cops come and drag him away. I glaring at him endlessly.

 

Just my friends? They're my family. My precious family. You can call me 'Onew Sangtae' but when you mess up with my family, you'll regret you ever call me by that nick name.

 

I would throw my fist on his face if I can't control myself anymore.

 

***
JongHyun's POV

 

"Key, I told you. Just take rest" I rubbed his hair as he lay on the couch. "I.. I just shock. That's all" He mumbled. I sighed. "You want something?" I asked, pecked his forehead. "Hmm.. Milk, please" He said. I chuckled. "Don't be so polite to me" I pecked his lips. Walking to the kitchen, I leave the blushing boy.

 

"Here, Bummie" I handed him a glass of milk. I helped him to sit.

 

I watch him with smile as he gulped the white, sweet substance. He looks so adorable. His pink lips clasped on the end of the glass, parted slightly to sip the milk. His closed, beautiful feline eyes. The way his throat moving as he swallow the substance. I Love Him so Much.

 

"Y-Yah! S-Stop staring at me" He whined after finished. Deep shade of pink covered his high cheek. I chuckled. "You left some here" I wiped the milk on his lower lip with my thumb gently, I the substance off, makes him blushing harder, pouted. I smiled at his cuteness. "Y-Yah!" He looked away. "Hmm? You don't like my smile?" I pouted. "I-It's not that! Y-You keep on makes me blushing harder" He puffed his cheek. "You looks so cute, Bummie" I poked his pink cheek. He smiled shyly.

 

My mission to cheer KiBum up accomplished.

 

***
-Night-

 

"So, We're going now?" Minho asked aa he watched Onew hyung put evrything we need to find another clue in that old house, including 3 lights. Wait! 3?

 

"Hyung, I think, you need two more lights" I said. He looked at me. "No. You and Key will stay here" He said. "M-Mwo?". "I just worried if something bad happened to Key. Take care of him, okay?". I stared at him for a while. He never say something in such a serious way. I nodded.

 

---
Onew's POV

 

Me, Taemin and Minho got back to the old house and go to the working room.

 

There's some old papers on the working table. But a paper that trapped on a drawer. I carefully took it. It's the house blueprint.

 

"Hyung, this room is locked" Minho shouted. I keep the blueprint and use my light to search for that room's Key. Then, I saw a small box on the floor. "Minho, Taemin, I found something here" I shouted. "What is this?" Tae took the box and open it.

 

There's so many pictures of the baby girl, a letter.

 

Daughter's Birth Year

 

Written on it. And there's a key too. We try the key to open the door. It's opened.

 

Revealing an empty dark room with strong smells of blood. There's a metal old safe box and we need a password to open it. "So, Who know the password?" I asked. "Hey, Maybe, the password is what that written on the latter" Minho said. "Daughter's Birth Year?" I muttered. "1972!" Tae said. "Okay, let's try" I pushed 1972 and a click sound heard.

 

I opened the door.

 

My eyes went wide at the sight.