Hopeless

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

My lungs is burning and my head is spinning.
The girl screamed loudly and disappear.

 

I fell to the ground and try to catch my breath, but still hard to breath. "Key, you okay?" Jjong asked. "I C-Can't b-breath"

 

No One's POV

 

The elder know what to do.
He grabbed Key's shoulder and clapsed their lips together, helping the younger to breath.

 

After Key could breath properly, the help to breath turned into a gentle kiss the elder give him.

 

Surprise left the younger's feeling, he just closed his eyes and enjoy the kiss. With hopes that JongHyun kiss him because he loves him.

 

After a minute, Jjong pulled away. "Oh My! S-Sorry" The words Key waiting for, is not coming yet.

 

Come on, Kim KiBum. You're just hopeless. Someone perfect like him will never fall for you, so stop hoping..

 

Tears escaped Key's feline eyes. "Guys-Key, are you okay?" Onew approached Key and hug him. "Y-Yes, It's just m-my neck is hurt" Key sobbed.

 

No. I know it's not my neck, lower, It's my heart.

 

"Let's go and check Taemin" Onew said, walking with Key in his embrace.

 

Key, I'm sorry, but I know you wouldn't let me to have your heart. Onew Hyung is better for you.

 

JongHyun got up and followed Onew and Key.

 

***

 

"T-Taemin-ah!" Key covered his mouth with his hand as he watched his 'son' lay on the hospital bed, breathing with help from oxygen masker.

 

Minho tell his three hyungs about Taemin.

 

"Uh, anyway, why are you running before?" JongHyun asked the eldest. "I burn the dead body" Onew calmly said. "Y-You really like burning something, don't you?" Key said holding Taemin's hand. "But it works! She's gone.. Forever" The elder said proudly. "Good. But I almost get killed by that ghost" Key looked away. "Sorry, but it's hard to burn that body" Onew pinched Key's ceek.

 

"Hyungs, Umma.."
Their eyes glued to the smiling Taemin. "Are you okay?" Key asked worriedly. The younger nodded. "She's really gone". "Minho Hyung.." He called. "Yes, Minnie?". The younger blushed at the nickname. "Uh, C-Can I go home now?" Taemin bit his lower lip. "I'll go ask the doctor" JongHyun said.

 

---

 

"So surprising, he's stabile now. He can go home, but let him to take many rest" The doctor said.

 

JongHyun's POV

 

"Okay, I guess we have to move to our own house" I almost got a heart attack at Key's words.

 

I enjoyed every second we slept together, every second we cuddled and I know he enjoyed it too. I took the chance every night to stare at his beautiful, feline-like face before I sleep.

 

"No. Why don't just stay in my house? Y-You can move the bed to the other empty room" Taemin said. Good Job, Tae. "Uh, O-Okay. But I'll sleep with Onew hyung" My heart broke into pieces as those words left Key's mouth.

 

"Huh? W-What happened with JongHyun hyung?" Taemin asked. "I-It's just.. I make him uncomfortable" Key forced a smile. "No. I'm comfortable with you" I said. "N-No. It's okay" He looked away. I took his hand and make a Is-it-because-of-that-kiss? look. He shook his head and take his hand off of mine. "Let's go" He grabbed Onew's hand and walk with him.

 

I leaned on the wall, banged my fist to my chest, hoping the pain in my heart will disappear, but it doesn't.

 

"You Love him, right?" Minho asked. "I.. Y-Yes". He smiled. "Sometimes it's not that easy to get someone's heart, especially someone like Key hyung" He said. I looked down, sighed. "I know.. He's sensitive and.. Fragile" I muttered.

 

A/N:

Sorry to make you think that JongKey is going to die, hehe.. I like to tease XP

Anyway, Comments and subscribe^^