Here Comes The Angsty Love Story

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

***
Taemin's POV

 

"Whoa!! Finally, everything is done!" The sweaty Onew hyung shouted as he slumped down on the couch. I laughed, when I was about to wipe my sweat but Minho hyung grabbed my hand. I looked at him with questioning look. He smiled and wiped my sweat with a small towel. I blushed, but smiled at him. "T-Thanks, hyung". He pinched my cheek gently "No Problem, but you have to take rest after take a bath" He said. I puffed my cheek. "No~ I won't sleep again" I whined. "It's okay, but at least take a bath, sweaty boy" Key hyung said. I smiled at him "Thanks, Umma~" and mehronged Minho hyung, before ran to the bathroom.

 

JongHyun's POV

 

"I'll go buy some chicken for us" Onew said and left. "Uh, I'll go to me and Tae's bedroom" Minho said and left.

 

Key was about to go, but I grabbed his wrist. "Let go" He said coldly, not bother to look at me. "Listen, I'm really sorry about the kiss, I don't know what came over me" I said. "I don't care! Just let me go!" He struggled. "Key, KiBum, look at me" I commanded.

 

Of Course there's something wrong. He's always facing someone when arguing or angry about something.

 

"No" He simply said. "KiBum, What's wrong? If you didn't tell me, I can't understand" I asked. "Don't you hear me. Just let me go" He looked at me. He's crying, his nose and cheek was flushed, there's no hint of angry, just... Sadness.

 

Feeling guilty, I let go of his hand. "Listen, KiBum about the kiss-" "Don't say anything about that" He said before disappear into his and onew shared bedroom.

 

Minho's POV

 

I was sitting on our bed, playing with my phone. Until the bathroom door opened, filling my nose with fresh scent. I looked there.

 

There stood Taemin, with nothing bit a towel around his waist. He's closing his eyes as his hands drying his damp hair with the other towel.
His pale skin is glistening from the dripping water, his skin was so flawless, so beautiful.

 

"M-Minho H-Hyung, W-What are y-you doing h-here, I-I thought y-you're with the o-other hyungs" I smiled at his cuteness, watching as his cheek become redder and his hands trying to cover his body with the other towel. "JongHyun hyung and Key hyung is playing love drama in the living room" I said. He puffed his cheek and ran to the wardrobe, grabbing some clothes before disappear in the bathroom again.

 

---

 

He come back with his body covered by a loose shirt and skinny jeans. His long hair combied perfectly.

 

"Hi, beauty" I teased. "Yah! I'm a boy" His face redened, his pink lips pouted. I chuckled. He sat next to me. "Minho Hyung.." He called. "Hmm?" I looked at him. "Do you know what happened to JongHyun hyung and Key Umma?" He asked innocently, playing with his hair. "I guess so" I said. "What is it?". "It's called by love. The feeling of being happy with someone, your heart beating faster than it should be, the feeling of being so comfortable with someone, and the feeling of being safe around someone" I said. I watched as he checked his heartbeat. Then, he took my hand and placed it on his chest. "L-Like this?" He asked. I smiled softly and nodded. He lifted his other hand and shyly placed it on my thumping chest, blushing at his own action. "H-Hyung, D-Does that mean, Y-You Love me?"

 

Key's POV

 

After taking a bath, I lay down on me and Onew shared bed, wearing a short and sleeveless hoodie.

 

You heard it Kim KiBum? He feels sorry for the kiss. That doesn't mean he loves you, not at all.

 

I took a deep breath, hoping I won't miss the warmth he gave me when he hug me and fall asleep together.

 

No, Kim KiBum, you should erase him from your mind. You sounds so pathetic, you know? You're just dreaming too high. JongHyun is too impossible to have.

 

I burried my face on a pillow.

 

Why he helped me when I can't breath? Why didn't he just let me die!?

 

I'm frustated.