Sparks flew

My REAL LIFE experience with B.A.P!

Hey everyone! Lol, hmmm I see people hve read my fan experience! Hahah ok so here's the last chapter T.T Sad unfortunately, because I was not able to attend their showcase or send them back home. Nontheless... let the epicness start! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So after the boys left their hotels, our van followed them and thankfully we were the only one following so we got MAJOR fanservice. In the van, Youngjae, Zelo and Jongup was sitting to the right. Himchan was beside Zelo. Whereas Youngguk and Daehyun sat on the left of the van. Our van was mostly on the right side due to constrictions of the expressway road.

I took out my pink placard with the Youngjae's name on it along with the words I love you on it and stuck it to the window for him to see~ When he turned and saw me and my friends waving Youngjae seemed shocked and waved at us with this look like "omg wow we have fans!" LOL! And he was sooo nice to read everyone of our placards and bowed and smiled and waved to us EVENTHOUGH he was jet lagged and was visibly tired. 

On the other hand baby ZELO WAS SHOOO ADORABLE! He kept bowing to us and waving ~ Jonguppie was poor thing. He was super tired so he took a nap. Youngguk waved and smirked (that leader boy!) but he was really tired too. Daehyunnie on the other hand was extremely smiley and he waved at me after i made a heart sign to him :) 

So after following them we finally reach the area for their dry rehearsal. We got off the van immediately and ran to the side where the barriers were. Thankfully being the only van, there were only 9 of us so we got upcloe and personal with the boys!!!

First out of the van: HIMCHANNIE!!!

Omg he's like a manequin real life. He's super good looking. Because it seemed so quiet and the other members took a longer time to exit I decided to call out for him "HIMCHAN OPPA (he looked up at me), SARANGHAEA (and i waved at him and he waved back with that smirk of him that says... Yeah, I know I'm hot!)" HAHA! Dun get me wrong though, Himchan was like my 4th bias so calling out to him was just to attract his attention since none of my friends dared to call out to him.

Then everyone else suddenly got out and everything seemed like a blur. I cudnt rmbr seeing the other members but I knew daehyun was infrnt of me. Like I said Daehyun was my first bias but somehow I couldnt call out to him and honestly it broke my heart... T.T

Youngjae was behind him and I plucked up the courage to call out to him. 

"Youngjae oppa..." I kinda called out silently and ... innocently (?) LOL yeah and he looked at me! So i stretched out my hand and handed him the letter BUT THAT DUESCHE BAG OF A SECURITY GUARD PUSHED ME. And i kinda stumbled backwards. My frend who was infrnt of me saw that Youngjae was kind of shock and he kinda looked back to see if I was fine. For me I couldnt give up being so close to him so i quickly dashed forward and said in korean "Youngjae oppa, please accept my present ><"

BAM... from that moment on... *melts*

Youngjae actually pushed passed the security and bowed to me first. He kind of hesitated abit so I bit my lip and just looked at him. OMG MY HEART STOPPED when he looked back at me straight in the eye and I'm not kidding when I say it was kind of a long look/gaze into each other's eye! I think he was trying to rmbr how I looked like or smth? I bowed back then I gave him the letter with two hands and he received it the same. Technically the only thing seperating us was that letter, he looked at me in the eye again, smiled and bowed again. Could you say that sparks fly when we were looking at each other in the eye and it felt like electricity passed frm him to me and vice versa thru the paper??? 

After that moment, my mind was just on Youngjae~ 

Oh at the dry rehearsals there weren't much interaction cos they were super serious in rehearsals which was so sweet to see how dedicated they were to put on a perfect performance for us. Apart frm that, the next venue they went to was Sentosa. However, thenews spread fast so more vans followed and we didnt had much interaction. Though Daehyun waved at me again AND I FELT SO HURT/GUILTY/SAD/HAPPY ??? It was a mix of feelings but what touched me the most was that Youngjae was resting on Daehyunnie's shoulders cos he was super tired >< That scene of their brotherly love was just amazing. Oh and my frend put on her ipad to show the words "AYO BUING BUING!" and zelo read it and laughed. Then me and my friends did heart shaped signs with out fingers and HE WAS TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE ONE WITH HIS FINGERS! He is beyond adorable!!! 

After they went into Sentosa, I had to leave because of curfew but yeah that's my experience with them. Though you may think its not much but still, every memory of them counts. Now that they've returned to Korea I'm having really bad withdrawal symptoms. I can't help but tear up whenever I hear B.A.P. It was honestly the best day of my life 220312 <3 THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR READING!