Greeting them at airport >

My REAL LIFE experience with B.A.P!

" I'm gonna be late ... damn.... oooo achkk!" Rubbing my sore behind that just met with the floor, I grabbed my bag and dashed out of the house.

"Bye mother! I'll be back soon after my date" I screamed aloud to my mum as she shook her head watching me run for my life to catch the bus to the mrt which then will take me to the airport. Thank god I live near the airport i thought aloud. Oh wait... a date? Hahaha, can't believe my dad actually fell for that when I told him the day before. 

DAY BEFORE

"Father, I'm going out tmrw!"

"With who?"

"A date ... "

"Oooo, ok bring him home sometime"

I can't believe he fell for that and all the more I'm shocked that he's cool bout me going on a date with a guy he doesn't even know. Oh wells at least my mum knew bout it being B.A.P. I showed her their pic and she went "wow, ok anyone oso can!" LOL my parents! 

Anyways continuing on, me and my friends arrived 2 hrs earlier before their expected departure time just so that we could get good place to greet them. As time grew closer, everyone stood up while me and my friends were the ONLY ones who were still relaxed and sat dwn. Yeah... my grp of friends, we're freaks (in a good way). We're not your typical giggling, screaming-your-heads-off-for-no-reason kind of fans. We're cool... like literally cool. You'll know what i mean as you read this along (some parts maybe adrenaline took over but still ><)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Yup, that's our que! Not even a minute passed when we stood up SECRET was seen exiting the doors of the airport first which was shocking because it was SOOO unexpected... 

Hyosung unnie came out with Sunhwa unnie beside her. OMG THEY WERE LIKE BEAUTY QUEENS! So pretty, tall, perfect figure... even me being a girl I envy them so much. Hyosung was super nice, she walked slowly and waved and flashed her perfect gummy smile to everyone. EVEN ME. I called out to her "HYOSUNG UNNIE" because she was further away frm me and she turned to wave! Sunhwa who was beside her and nearer to me also turned and I flashed a huge smile to her and waved too ~ Zinger who came out was kind of afriad??? I don't know why too but she was clinging onto Ji Eun, whereas Ji Eun was waving to everyone and yup you guessed it... She waved at me too but she was walking a whole lot faster :) SECRET UNNIE I LOVE YOU! <3 LOL! But yeah they were really nice! Hyosung unnie you are my role model I look up to you so much and I was so glad she waved to me >< Ji Eun is really pretty real life (hints Youngguk-ah...*wriggles eyebrow*) LOL anyways, Sun Hwa... WOW she's freaking tall even without heels T.T Compared to me I feel like a dwarf!

So after greeting all of us they went inside their van and departed off.

5 mins later

"OMG OMG OMG I SEE BLONDE PEOPLE" LOL, yes yes yes... its hilarious but thats how we confirmed it was B.A.P. When they walked over to our gate... damn it was like a scene LIKE LITERALLY. So first in line was Youngguk, dressed comfortably with a grey jacket with his hood up, and his white Dr.Dre headphones on his head, he flashed his adorkable gummy smile to everyone he could and to ME!!! But it was really very brief... T.T

Daehyunnie was behind him and honestly he was looking at everyone and smiling and I had prayed and hoped he looked at me (cos he is... was... is still but... well lets just say I wanted him to look at me ><) but as he passed by me he put his head down and shyly smiled. OMG SHOOOO CUTE I WANNA PINCH HIM. I guess he hasn't got used to the idea of fans! Honestly I didnt expect him to have THAT many fans. Because all my biases on the grp are usually the ones with the least fans ...

I'm trailing off a bit here but you can just skip this part:

Like for BEAST; when they first came for their first fanmeet at IMM my bias Hyunseung has the least fanboards like you could count. So I was kinda surprised that Daehyun had THAT many fans. You know how at times you'd want your bias to have lesser fans so you could "have" him all to yourself? LOL i know I sound like a psycho but yeah that's how i felt. Like since he has that many fans he'd probably won't notice me. Afterall so many of his other fans are prettier than me T.T 

Anyways back to the story so Daehyunnie never saw me then after that everything was a blur to me... I know I didnt get to see Youngjae cos he kept looking down. BUT he was wearing red... and so did I... just keep this in mind k? ;) HAHA you'll know why! Jongup was smiling his million dollar smile like there was no tomorrow! Zelo was being so respectful and bowing to everyone of us! OMG THAT BABY BOY! HAHAH! Oh... himchan oppa is SOOOO GREASY! He lik... winked at everyone, flashed his smirk smile. That boy ahhh tsk~ Lol. But yeah that's practically it, the boys were walking very fast and apart from Youngguk we didnt have eye contact with any of the other members at the airport. Immediately as they walked pass us, me and my friends sprinted to the door to find our van but unforunately the uncle wasnt there so we stood outside waiting. 

On a side note; I don't know if I should type this out too but I feel responsible as a SG BABY and i would like to deeply apologize to B.A.P themselves but some fans were knocking on their van very loudly. Though we've sent/spread tweets of against doing that *shakes head and hangs head* I'm extremely sorry to the boys esp baby Zelo... T.T Some fans were really too much, they clung onto the van and security guards had to pry them off because the van cudn't move. To all fans, please don't even think bout doing smth like this. It takes you to a level below "sasaeng" fans and we wudnt want them right? Even if you're stalking following the boys do give them their own personal space and i can gurantee you that they'll return it with tremoundous fanservice ^^ 

Unfortunately for us when our van came, B.A.P's van took off already so we couldn't find them at all so we proceeded to the hotel to wait for them. However even then we did not camp outside the hotel. We actually waited the road opposite. Lik I said, my friends and I we're the cool type... we DO NOT intrude on their space. Instead being called a fan we'd rather treat them like friends and make them feel comfortable around us ^^ As we were chilling inside the van, we spotted blondes moving... LOL who else right... and that's when it all started... the moment when B.A.P made me the happiest girl on EARTH! 

 

~~~ DAN DAN DAN... LOL! Subscribe to me and befriend me k? Comments are welcomed but no bashing please! >< I'm just sharing my experience but no worries like I said we respect the boys space! ^^ Look forward to the next chapters where all the spazzing begins! :):):)