Annoying

One and Only Heaven

"Not again please. I beg to you God!" Jr prayed and he hoped if he looked back that thing which desperated him so much lost away. "Jonghyun oppa! you seems really happy today! I know! because you and I are meeting up right now yeah?" *meeting you up what? It'll be more interesting if I just meet a chicken*

"Oh hey Ailee onnie!" "Hey Juliane! You looks so beautiful today!" Ailee said with smile in her face. She really likes this girl and it's not just because of her look, but also because she has the personality that makes people getting interested on her, except Jr. "aaahh.. onnie-ya! please don't praise me that much! I know it already. But poor Jr-oppa never realize it!" "Beautiful what? maybe you should change your face into Park Min Young first so I can call you beautiful!" grumbled Jr. He felt wanted to put a lot of sauces on Juliane's face and made her went away.

"Hey Jr! Don't talk harshly to Juliane! you meanie!" said Ailee angry and hit Jr arm. "How dare you hit me!"Jr rolled his eyes. "ahh..sorry! It's just a reflex!" Ailee panicked because she just shocked about what she did. She never hit anybody although it was just hitting in the arm. "You should do that often onnie! And don't be so kind to this arrogant king! although I like you Jr baby!" Juliane pulled out her tounge and wanted to hug Jr, but Jr already prevented her and it made Juliane frowned. "Okay! Bye charming prince and also my sissy in law. muaaahhh!" Juliane blew kiss to Jr but Jr as always, ignored her.  

"Jr. Sorry for slapping you by the way" Ailee felt regret for what had she done. Jr was just being quiet. Actually he just . *Am I that weak and will getting injured because just one hit? ckck. Pabo!* Finally, they arrived at school and Jr ran away from her to meet his friends. "Aissshh.. Jr. I know he won't talk to me this day" Ailee thought about Jr again and again, and... BAM!!!!! Ailee lost her balance and felt down. She shocked really hard because she were on the top of stranger's body. She blanked but not so long because that person already annoyed.

"GET OFF!"

"Oh God! Look I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it. I was just thinking of something so I didn't notice everything around and..."

"SHUT UP!" Ailee stood up and that boy walked faster because everyone put their eyes on them and also teased them, but Ailee ran away to him and grabbed his hand. It made him look to Ailee's eyes sharply and it means he had annoyed already. *oh God! Another person annoyed because of me. What a wonderful day!* Ailee thought. But, she saw a long cut in that boy's hand because when Ailee bumped him, the scissors that Ailee's held, scratched his hand. She forgot to put it in her bag. "May I help you? I know this is because of my fault! I forgot put my scissors in my bag". That boy realized it and he didn't care. He went away from her. Again another bad feeling for Ailee. "Oh God! I felt sorry for him". Then, Ailee went to the class.

"Hey Ailee! You look so weird today" said her closest friend. "Ah.. noo.. I'm just a bit sleepy, Jieun" Jieun knew she was lying. "No you're not! Something happened to you!" "No! Of course not! I had class project done last night, so we won't get scolded by Mr. Shu" Jieun chuckled. "Again you did class project! You should avoid it sometimes! Okay I need to comeback to my class. See you around!" Jieun waved her hand to Ailee and so did her *First Jr said that, now her. Are they right! No no no!!! This is class project! class project!* 

"Class ! We  have new student here. Daehyun please introduce yourself" Ailee who didn't pay attention at first, shocked when she saw to in front of the class. THAT BOY! Gosh!! She looked his hand. The blood were not there again, but there was still a long scratch. Girls were jawdropping because they thought they were seeing an angel, while Ailee was jaw dropping because of the scratch.

"My name is Jung Daehyun. You can call me Daehyun" said him with his addictive voice . Ailee knew when she heard Daehyun's voice, he must be good in singing. But she didn't think about it long time and again just because a scratch. "Okay Daehyun, now you can sit beside Ye Jin there!" said Mr. Shu with pointed into Ailee. Daehyun saw her who had frozen and just ignored her. Ailee wanted to say something but Mr. Shu already started the lesson. But,Ailee couldn't bear it. "Hey Daehyun! About before.." Daehyun knew he will get annoyed. He looked her and just rolled his eyes. *Okay, I'll just put a tape on his hand after that I won't feel sorry again* Ailee took her cute strawberry tape from her bag and put in Daehyun's scratch quickly before he avoided it."Huffft.. Success" Daehyun shocked when he saw a tape on his hand. He opened it and threw away. Ailee saw that, "Heyy b-but your scratch..." "Yejin Daehyun! pay attention please" Ailee didn't realize that she spoke loudly. Daehyun glared to her and little bit away. Everyone in the class looked at them. Ailee's face getting red because she heard someone said that they looked so cute to be a couple and all of people in the class knew that they bumped each other this morning. But there're another girls who were getting jealous because she looked close with him. Daehyun  just didn't care and stay cool. *he's colder than Jr* thought Ailee.

After the class, Yujin the class president talked to Ailee. "Ailee. Our projects were rejected by Mr. Yeol. He said that it looked like just a copy paste from web. Would you like to help me organize it again? I must go to my grandpa home this evening so I can't do it this day" "me too Ailee, I'm sorry I couldn't send my researches this day. I'll have piano course today". Another reasons came from class members. Ailee thought about it first then she said "okay guys. I will do it" "Thank you so much Ailee! I don't know what this class would be without you!" said Yujin with hugging Ailee. Ailee smiled. She's happy if she had already helped her friends. While Daehyun from the chair saw her. *ckck for the first time I meet the dumbest girl ever* Then he went away from class to the cafetaria.