Family Relationship

One and Only Heaven

"Ailee! Wake up! It's time to school now!" said Ailee's mom with knocked the door. She thought that Ailee was still sleeping because she didn't  hear her cheerful voice this morning as usual. There was no answer from inside. "Aisshh.. this girl. For the first time she wakes up this lately. What happen to her?". Then, mom come to Ailee's room. "Oh my God! It looks like she didn't sleep last night". Mom smiled when she saw Ailee's angelic face and also caressed her hair fondly. It seemed like Ailee enjoyed it and kept sleeping. Mom realized, then she shook Ailee's shoulder.

"Yejin-aahh! Wake up!! You'll be late to school. It's already 7 o'clock". Ailee shocked when she heard what her mom said. "Umma! Why you don't tell me before?" Ailee woke from her bed and ran into bathroom. She even didn't take a bath and went downstairs. She saw Jr and her mother were still talking and eating their breakfast together.

"Mom? Jonghyun?" Ailee surprised whe she saw that Jr were still at home. She thought that he already went to school because he never waits her up if she late. While the opposite, Ailee always waits for Jr everyday.

"It's still 6.30 actually. Did you took a shower? You smells stingy" teased Jonghyun. "Yah mom! You told me it's already 7 o'clock" Mom felt regret for her "I'm sorry. I'm afraid you wouldn't wake up" Ailee just frowned. She didn't say anything because she really loves her mom and didn't want her feel bad. Actually she's not like that just for her mom, but also to other people. "What happen last night? It seems like you weren't sleeping. You always wakes up earlier" asked mom.

"I had my science projects and math homework done. That's why I didn't sleep well last night" said Ailee. "No mom! She did her friends projects! not her!" gapped Jr. "Jr! How did you know that? You are not in the one class with your onnie!" Jr shocked. For the first time, he heard her mom called him Jr. Jr is his nickname at school and it means Junior Royal. People call him that because he acts that he's the king of the school although he's still in the junior year. Well, actually he doesn't act. That's what people see from him because of his king-look a like.

"I didn't mom! Yes it's the class project. But, my friends already collected their researches to me. So in the final, I organized it" said Ailee. She felt wanted to punch Jr but she didn't able to do that because she thought it would be hurting him. "Just some of them. How could 32 people in the class can't organize it. It won't take a lot of time. So happy if I were in your class , sis! I don't need to do my project" said Jr. "Jonhyun ya!!" tugged Ailee. "What?". And again Ailee just kept quiet and Jr pulled out his tounge.

"Enough! Now both of you need to go. Sometimes Jr is right Ailee. Don't be that kind to all of people because not all of people will kind to you" said mom. "Okay! We will go mom. Anyway, thanks for calling me Jr" said Jr with winking to his mom. "Ssshh.. it's kinda fit to you" said mom shy. "Bye mom!" said them but Jr already left ailee behind. "Jonghyun!!! Wait for me!!!!!" screamed Ailee. Jr stopped his fast walk and turned around. "Well sissy! sssttt! Don't scream please! Everybody'll come out if they heard my name" whisperred him.

"How confidence you are! I called you Jonghyun not Jr actually. And it's because of you left me out! I'm afraid of those guys" said Ailee with glared to some ert guys in front of them then she made her puppy eyes to Jr and it means she begged to him. Jr's heart fluttered. He doesn't know why he always like this if he nears his sister since primary school so that's why he always prevents his feeling with teasing her or makes a distance with her. "Okay fine. They know my real name and if they heard that they always think that's me!" said Jr and he walked beside ailee who was just laughing. "No need to laugh!" Jr said with serious look and it made ailee stopped laughing. "Sorry"

Ailee and Jr are not blood-related brother and sister. Ailee's mom died when she were 2 years old and her dad married Jr's mom when she were 5 years old. That's why Ailee's family name is Lee, while Jr is Kim. Jr is 2 years younger than ailee. Fortunately Jr's mom is a kind step-mother and loves Ailee with all of her heart. She wants to make a good relationship with all of family members and doesn't want what hapenned between her and Jr's dad in the past happens again. She wants Jr to have father who's caring and loves him. Although there were still an awkward moment between Jr and his stepdad. It's because sometimes his past about his father comes to his mind again and that's why Jr develops as a cold guy who doesn't care to anyone except her mother and ailee. Since ailee always very kind to him , that's why he always tries to not hurting her. But, because of his strange feeling towards her, he doesn't know what to do and end up hurting her. But not hurting in mean way. He never do that.

"Aaaawwww! My Impressive Charming Shining Gorgeous King Ever!!! What a nice dream last night so I can see you here this morning!"

Both of Jr and Ailee shocked. But mostly was Jr "Nightmare! Not again! Damn!" grumbled him


First chapter and I hope you like it. Thanks for all the subscribes and comments before:)