New Boys

One and Only Heaven

Ailee met up with Jieun in front of Ailee's class. Jieun's face was not like usual. She seemed really exhausted. "What were you doing, Jieun?" asked Ailee worriedly. She felt something different with Jieun's face expression. "OH MY GOD AILEEE!!!! New boys come to our school! Don't you feel exited?!!" said Jieun.  "Jieun! I know there was new student too in my class. But, it was just one actually" "WHOOO?!!!!" "Eemmm... his name is Daehyun" "DAEHYUN!!! JUNG DAEHYUN!!!! OH GOSH! Don't tell me that he's your new chairmate!" said Jieun with louder voice and people look at her because she seemed like want to eat all of Ailee's body. "yyy..eeesss, he is. Jieun! You make me scary! What's the matter about him?" said Ailee shuttered. "Ailee! Where have you been HAAAAAA!!! They're the most popular group of people from Seoul High School and they moved to our school. SIX OF THEM! And that Jung Daehyun is the most handsome one! Although, I like Kim Himchan more hihihihihi". Jieun looks like the one who get a new boyfriend and always feeling lovey dovey in that time."But, Daehyun is arrogant! I helped him but he ignored me and keep quiet! What kind of person is that!!!" frowned Ailee because she remembered what Daehyun did to her this morning. "Hey Ailee! Woman likes that kinda boy! Misterious one! And also cool and charming huaaaaaa" *BOOOOK* without knowing, she bumped the pole."OH GOSH! STUPID POLE! DONT YOU KNOW THAT I'M HAPPY RIGHT NOW!" Ailee just shook his head because of what her friend's did. Is that a feeling of falling in love? Unfortunately, Ailee never had that feeling. "By the way, that arrogant Jr and his group gonna have the rival! hmmm!" said Jieun. "NO! Jr gonna be always Daewon High School's KING! No one can beat him!" said Ailee who's still defended on Jr. "Hmmm.. lets see!!!"

When Ailee and Jieun got in Cafetaria, everything didn't like usual because it was quiet. Ailee and Jieun who was just entered, felt there was something wrong there. Then, group of boys came in and all of girls had jaw-dropped like they were seeing alien from nowhere. "OH MY GOD! I KNOW! THEY CAME FROM MATOKKI PLANET!" said one of girl behind Ailee and Jieun. "WHAT?! MATOKKI! YOU THINK THAT THEY'RE BUNNY PUFFYS HAAA!" said the other girl who was actually Juliane. "YA JULIANE! Do you think that your JR baby is the most handsome precious boy in the world ? GET A LIFE! He even don't know that you're exist" said her friend. "Ya Tia! Jr actually likes me! But you know right that cool boy never want to show his love to his lover!" Juliane kept defending on Jr. "Whatever and keep dreaming! I think , I won't fangirling over that NUEST boys again! THEY ARE BORING! PUIIIHHH.. and hello this new guys and watchout! you guys gonna be in Tia's hand! HAHAHAHAHHA" Juliane just rolled his eyes because of her friend's craziness. Wo the hell are those guys? Juliane finally curious about those new comers. And when he saw them, "WHAT THE HELL YOU LIKE THEM TIAAA!!!! You're crazy!!! I don't wanna talk to you!" said Juliane harshly and she went away and left Tia alone. "What happen to that girl! Ckkckckck" Tia firstly felt bad for Juliane, but she thought that she wasn't wrong so she just kept screaming until she met Jieun and Ailee. "Hey onnies!" said her with biggest smile but some people thought that it was fake but who cares~ "Hey hey Tia! Oh.. where's Juliane? She always with you though" said Ailee while Jieun just glanced on her and didn't talk. "Ahhh... she's being stupid this day, so that's why I don't go anywhere with her hehe.. OH MY GOSH KIM HIMCHAN IS IN HILARIOUS! OH NO NO NO! I must date with him tonight HUAAAAA!" screamed Tia without hesitation. "NO WAY TIA! GET OFF FROM MY HIMMIE ! HE'S MINEEE!" Jieun shocked when Tia said that she liked Himchan who's her one and only boy in the world. "HELL NO! HE'S MINE!" "No ! GET OFF FROM HIM!" "OF COURSE NO!" Without their knowed, every eyes already on them but they kept screaming each other until Jieun kicked Tia's leg. "OUCH!! How dare you did that!" Tia pushed Jieun and welcome to fighting field. "STOP IT GUYSSS !!!! OH MY GODDDD!" Ailee screamed but no one from them listened to her. She kept preventing one and another although ailee's the one who got punched. "Owww!" "Get off Ailee! I want to give the lesson for this girl!" said Jieun. "Give the lesson what ha! Like you a lot lot lot older than me Jieun!" They don't know that Ailee already on the floor because Tia was accidently pushing her. "G..gg..uuyysss!!!" Ailee couldn't stop these two people until Mr. Shuyeol (who can be called as both Yeol and Shu) came. "TIAAAA!!!!! JIEUUUNNN!!!! DETENTION IN MY ROOM!" screamed him with a speaker. All of people in cafetaria closed their ears. "And you too Ailee!!" said him. "What!!! Ailee didn't do anything!" said Jieun defending on her while Ailee just shuted . "Don't deny me Jieun! Get in to my room!" Tia who knew that everyone kept looking on them said "GET YOUR EYES OFF PEOPLE ! SHUUU!" with angry expression while others just laughing. "What are you guys laughing about! SHUT UP!" said her. "TIAAA! GET IN!" said mr shuyeol because Tia wasn't hearing what he said and all of people in cafetaria just kept gossiping and laughed out loud. 

"Oh God ! No one know that western queenka actually the most foolish girl in this world!" said Aron who's one of Jr's friend. "She's not that fool. She's scary! Oh my God ! I wanna hide behind my pillow huuuu" said Baekho with makes her voice higher like a girl. "I think both of you are blind! She's not fool neither scary! I admire her! The most beautiful girl in South Korea !" said Ren who's the most beautiful in the group. He liked Tia not in boy-girl way, but she liked her because he admired her and want to be like her. "I thought she was your rival Ren! You want to beat her as the most beautiful in Daewon High School right!" said Minhyun and everyone laughed. "You don't know anything about me, so SHUT UP!" "huuuu.. our baby is angry hahaahahaha" said baekho and Aron. They liked to tease Ren a lot so that's why they like to play with him. Jr just didn't say anything. *hmm.. girls! always kept dreaming of boys but unfortunately no one think of them. well.. yeah like that maybe* "HEY Jr! Why you just keep quiet?!"  asked Aron. "It's his style but unfortune things come to you boy! Those guys more interesting than you !" said Ren. "Like I care! And it's like those boys will think about those girls though? ckk. Well, they thought me as a king not me tskkk" said Jr defended his-self. "Aaa.. your jealous right!" "Shut up!" 

While in the table neared Nuest's table are the one who everyone kept looking and screamed about. "I want to graduate from high school! Look! not just in our last school ! in here too! Are those girls voices not run out?" asked Zelo one of that group who called B.A.P. "Zeloo.. it's fun to be screamed. I always have a lot of fans! and look! two girls already fight over me! hahahaha" said Himchan. "Ya! Himchan! I hope you won't make any problem in this school because our tplan must be done! After that we won't attend school anymore because both of us already graduated. All of you guys know right what's the reason we get in this school? So, DON'T EVEN FORGET OUR PLAN!" said Yongguk who's the leader of them. The others just nodded while Himchan just kept smiling and fantasizing those girls. *Plan what! tsk.. If it's not for money I won't do this* thought Daehyun.