The Meeting! And We Are Going To........

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Oh Mae Rae's Point Of View

 

Today is the day I bring Minho to meet Mir. This is going to be "fun".

Today is also the last day of school before Christmas vacation, so that means tomorrow we are going to wherever Key is making us. Once Seung Ri told everyone I was going on the trip Minho and Jonghyun decided they were going to. Then Onew said he would go because he didn't want to be alone during our vacation.

School went by quickly. I wasn't really paying attention during school, so I am not sure what happened. I was too busy thinking about Minho's meeting with Mir.

When school ended I went to my locker, and then I went to the front of the school to meet Minho.

He was already there by the time I arrived.

"You ready." I asked.

He held his arm twords me and I hooked his arm with mine.

We didn't talk the whole way there. I hope he isn't nervous. I mean it's just Mir. It is not like he is meeting my parents.

Oh! I forgot. We left Seung Ri!

Oh well. She will just have to walk to her house by herself.

When we got to their house Mir was standing outside waiting for us. Really? He couldn't just wait inside?

"There are the two love birds!" Mir just had to say that. Why did he have to say that when he knows it is fake? "Hey! Where is Seung Ri?" He looked ariund for her.

"I forgot to wait for her. She probably started walking by herself. She should be here in a few mintues." I could tell he wasn't that worried. He just wanted to question Minho.

"Okay! Mae Rae can you wait outside while I question your boyfriend?" Why can't I go?

"Why?" I asked.

"I am sorry did I not mention that the questioning will be done without you?"

"Fine! Just don't take too long!" I really wanted to see what Mir would do.

"No promisses!" He walked inside with Minho following behind.

 

Mir's Point Of View

 

Mae Rae's boyfriend followed me inside. As soon as we walked in the door I locked it.

When I locked the door his eyes got bigger.

"Don't worry I am not going to kill you." I said hoping to calm him down.

I walked over to the couch and sat down. I patted the seat next to me. "Sit! We have a lot to talk about!"

Without any hesitation he sat down next to me.

"First off. What is your name?"

"Minho." He has a very soft voice. It almost sounds like he is wispering.

"Hi Minho!" I thought I should say hi to him now that I know his name.

"Ummm........ hi?" Wow! He is quiet!

"Okay let me just say that I didn't want you to come here to question you." I paused looking at him. He looked at me in shock. "The only reason I wanted you to come is to see if you like Mae Rae or not!" I paused again. He looked even more shocked. "Even though your relationship is fake doesn't mean that there are no feelings." I stopped to see if he was going to speak. When he didn't say anything I continued, "Minho, I know you like Mae Rae."

As soon as I said that his eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head. "H-h-how did you know?" How do I know? Does he think I am blind?

"It is pretty obvious. By the way you look at her is enough to tell your feelings for her." I said.

"Please don't tell her!" He didn't talk quiet that time. I didn't even think he knew how to talk loud.

"Are you serious? Do you think I am the kind of person to tell someone a secret like that?" I guess he doesn't trust me. Before he could get another word out I said spoke again, "Don't worry you can trust me. I am not going to tell Mae Rae anything.

I stood up and unlocked the door. I saw Mae Rae and Seung Ri sitting on our front steps. Mae Rae stood up when Minho walked over to her. They stayed silent as they started walking away.

"Hey! You two are dating right? Don't you think you should be holding hands?" As soon as I said that I saw Mae Rae laugh as she grabbed Minho's hand. They do make a cute couple!

As soon as they were out of sight Seung Ri turned to me and said, "So..... What did e say about Mae Rae?"

Instead of answering I gave her two thumbs up. As soon as I did that we both smiled. We probably looked like idiots, but this was a very exciting moment for us.

 

Seung Ri's Point Of View

 

I can't believe he likes Mae Rae. I walked in my room and called Key immediately. He would probably want to know about this. Before I could call him I got a text:

Hey everyone! Meet at the park at 2 to see where we are going tomorrow! I am already there so if you want to come early you can!

It's 1:30 now. I guess I will go now so I can tell him in person.

I quickly got out of my uniform and into my new jeans, a white tank top, and a red sweater. I fast walked to the park to tell Key the news.

I was speed walking to get to the park. I was so excited. Me and Key have been talking about how they should date in real life, and now I know Minho likes Mae Rae. This is too perfect!

When I arrived I saw Ky sitting on a bench. I walked up to him and took a seat beside him.

"Hey Key!" I said.

"Hey! You came early!" He looked surprised.

"Yes! I have some great news!"

"What? Tell me!" He is very impatient.

"Okay! So, my brother talked to Minho about Mae Rae, and he found out that Minho likes her!"

"OMO! Really! That is great! Now we just have to figure out how Mae Rae feels about Minho." I was about to say something, but his expression suddenly went from excited to worried.

"Key? What's wrong?" Why does he look worried all of the sudden?

"This is great news........ but Jonghyun likes Mae Rae too. What do you think will happen? They both like her. Someone is going to end up heart broken." I can't believe it. Mae Rae has 2 guys that like her, and she hasn't noticed at all yet.

"That isn't good." I didn't even know what else to say. The fact that one, maybe even both of them will end up heart broken. Who knows if Mae Rae even has feelings for one of them.

"Well...... there is nothing we can do now. And let me say this now because I see everyone walking over to us now and if I say it in front of him he will get mad at me."

"What is it Key?" What can he say that he can't say in front of everyone else?

He came close to my ear and whispered something that literally made me freeze in my spot.

"Taemin likes you." OMO! Taemin! Likes! Me!

I was about to ask him how he knows and if he was sure when I heard someone.

"Hi hyung! Where are we going I can't wait any longer!" It was Taemin. I don't think I can look at him after what I just heard.

"Okay! Is everyone ready?" Key asked all of us.

"Stop trying to be dramatic and just tell us already!" Jonghyun sounded very impatient.

"Okay fine! You guys are no fun." He gave us all a pout. "We are going to........" He paused for a long time until he said, "Jeju Island!"

"What?" I said. "It's winter! What are we going to do there?" Going to Jeju island is something to do in the summertime.

"Winter is no excuse not to go! Just because it's winter doesn't mean the scenery won't be beautiful! The only thing we wont do is go to the beach! There is plenty to do there besides go to the beach!" He did have a point! Why pass up a perfectly good vacation?

"Okay! Mae Rae and I will be going!" She looked at me. She already promised to go, so she knew that she couldn't say no. Mae Rae always keeps her promises.

"So...... What about you guys?" Key asked everyone else.

"I'll go!" Jonghyun was first to respond.

"It sounds fun!" Taemin was second.

"Sure....." Minho said.

"Well..... I don't want to be the only one not going, so I will go." Onew said.

"Great! Better pack for our flight tomorrow!" He really knows how to plan last minute.

I already had my parents convince Mae Rae's mom to let her go. I am not going to say how because I don't feel like telling the story. 

Everyone is going to have to pack. That means I will probably get no sleep.

I can't wait to go to Jeju Island tomorrow.