The Fake Date

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Oh Mae Rae's Point Of View

 

Minho?

Minho was standing behind me with a hand on my shoulder. He was giving Eli the death stare.

"How can she be your girlfriend? You guys just came here!" Eli questioned our fake relationship.

Minho looked deep in my eyes and said, "It was love at first sight."

Wow! He is a great actor!

We kept looking into eachother's eyes until Eli spoke up breaking the silence.

"Whatever. By the time I am done with her she will be head over heels for me." With that said he left before any of us could get a word out.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"You said how you didn't like that that guy. Besides it gives us more time to hang out and get to know eachother since we have to go on fake dates to prove that our fake relationship is real."

"Okay I guess. As long as you are okay with it."

"Good! So lets go on our first fake date as soon as school ends!" What! That soon!

"Uhh........ You dont want to give it a day and go tomorrow?" Why does he want to go today?

"Nope! If we don't go today he may suspect something. Who knows if he will follow us after school." He did make a point.

"Okay, it's a date!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

After school as I went to my locker I saw Minho waiting for me. Oh yeah! I almost forgot about our "date".

"You ready?" He didn't even give me a chance to put in my combonation.

"Let me just get my books!"

"Okay!"

As I was taking out the books I needed for homework I saw Minho staring at me.

"Uhhh.......... Why are you looking at me like that?" He snapped out of it as soon as I said that.

"Because you never know who could be watching us. I have to act at all times." Oh right. I forgot that Eli might be watching us.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot." I closed my locker, "Shall we?" I held my hand out to him.

"We shall!" He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the school.

 

Minho's Point Of View

 

When the bell rang I walked as fast as I could to get to her locker. After a few minutes she saw me. She looked confused at first, but then she looked like she suddenly realized something. I guess she forgot about our date.

As soon as she walked over I said, "You ready?"

"Let me just get my books!" Oh I guess I was too excited I didn't even give her time to enter her combonation.

"Okay!" I couldn't stop staring at her. It was like math class all over again. She was so beautiful. The way she was taking her books out of her locker looked so graceful. How does she find a way to make everything she does look perfect? Why does she make me stare? Why does she make my heart flutter? I think I-

"Uhhh..........  Why are you looking at me like that?" Oh my god! She saw me staring at her! I have to think of an excuse quick!

"Because you never know who could be watching us. I have to act at all times." It looks like she belived me. Oh yeah! I am such a genius!

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot." She closed her locker, "Shall we?" She held her hand out to me.

"We shall!" I grabbed her hand. My heart couldn't stop fluttering. I can't believe we are actually holding hands! We walked out of the school hand in hand.

 

Oh Mae Rae's Point Of View

 

Affter a few minutes of walking in silence I finally spoke up, "Where are we going?"

He gave me a bright smile, "It's a surprise!"

"Why? I want to know!" I hate surprises!

"Too bad! You will just have to wait!" Why does it have to be a surprise. Why can't he just tell me?

After a few more minutes of walking we finally arrived at a playground.

"This is the surprise? It is a playground! Why couldn't you tell me that we were going to a playground?"

"Because you look cute when you are mad!" I felt my cheeks get hotter when he said that. Snap out of it! It is just pretend! He is acting so if Eli really does follow us he will believe that we are dating! Even when I told myself that my cheeks didn't cool down at all.

"Follow me!" He took my wrist and pulled me over to the swings.

"Sit down!" He made a gesture to the swing.

I sat down and he started pushing me. I haven't been on a swing in so long. I love the feeling of the wind in my hair. I couldn't help but smile at the feeling. When I looked back I saw that Minho was smiling at me.

While I was swinging I heard music. Wait! Ice cream! It's the ice cream truck!

"Ice cream!' I shouted.

"You want some?" He asked.

I just nodded.

"Okay!" He stopped pushing me and took at his wallet. He took out some money, grabbed my hand, and we walked over to the ice cream truck.

"What flavor do you want?' He looked asked me. I looked at all the different flavors. Theu had a lot, but I ended up picking chocolate.

"Chocolate please!" I said that like a little kid. What is wrong with me?

The Ice cream guy gave me the chocolate ice cream and Minho handed him the exact change. Wow I give people the exact change for things too.

"Why didn't you get any?" I asked.

"I thought we could share!" Wait! Don't couples share ice cream? Oh! Why do I keep forgetting thay we have to be careful for Eli?

"Okay! Do you want to eat some now?" I offered, but he just held up his hand.

"Not right now. You eat it. I'll tell you when I want some."

"Okay. Just tell me when you want some!" After I said that I looked at my phone to check the phone. It was 5:00. Oh crap! My mom is probably worried about me.

"Uhh..... Minho?"

"Hmmm?" He looked at me. He really is gorgeous. I found myself staring. His face was perfect. I couldn't find anything wrong with him. What am I talking about? We are friends and nothing is ever going to make us more than that.

"Mae Rae?" When he said that I quickly snapped out of my trance.

"What?" I forgot what happened.

"What did you want to say?"

"Oh right! It is getting late. Could you walk me home now?"

"Sure!' He hrabbed my hand and we started walking back to my house.

"Can you feed me some ice cream? I just want one bite." He opened his mouth.

"Sure." I toke a spoonful of my chocolate ice cream and feed it to him.

"Chocolate was a good choice!" He said.

"It's my favorite!"

When we got to my house we said bye to eachother ending our "date".

I walked inside my house. My mom was sitting on the couch.

"Where were you?" She said as soon as I walked in the house.

"I am sorry mom! We got a new kid and I was giving a tour of the town. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you!" I did't want to tell her that the new student was a boy, or that we were going on a fake date. She would have freaked out if I said that, so I had to lie.

"Oh! Okay! Go get ready for dinner. It is almost done."

After dinner I was laying In bed staring at my ceiling. I couldn't stop thinking about my day. Even though it was fake I had the best time. It was the most fun I have had in a while. I am so glad I have a friend like him.