Competition

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Minho's Point Of View

 

After I walked Mae Rae home I walked back to my dorm. I share my dorm with Onew, Jonghyun, Key, and Taemin. We are all close so we decided to split the rent and all live togeather.

As soon as I arrived home I put on a loose t-shirt and comfy sweat pants.

I laid in my bed thinking about my date with Mae Rae. I know it was fake, but to me it felt so real. I felt like we were ment for eachother. Whenever she smiles her perfect smile my heart cant help but go crazy. I have never felt like this before. This must be my first crush. Before her I didn't notice girls that much. Could this feeling be love? No. Why would I even think that? We just met today it is impossible to fall in love so quickly. It is probably just a crush. It is too soon for me to love someone.

I started closing my eyes when I heard someone mention Mae Rae's name. Just the sound of her name made my heart skip a beat.

I went to the door and put my ear against it to hear their conversation better.

 

Jonghyun's Point Of View

 

I was watching the show "We Got Married" with everyone when Minho came in. He came in and walked right past us without a word. What is his problem? Did he have a bad time on their "date".

He walked in his room and closed the door. I guess he is going to sleep early.

As soon as he closed the door Key turned to everyone and said, "Oh! My! Gosh! How do you think his date went?"

"It was a fake date! What would happen." I said. When Key made it sound like a real date I got a little angry.

"Whatever, I think they look adorable togeather!"

"They do look like a nice couple!" Onew joined in.

"I like Noona! But I like Nonna's friend better!" Aww so cute. Does Taemin have a crush!?!

"Taemin! Is there something you're not telling me?" There goes Key! Why is he such an Umma?

I felt bad for Taemin because Key was giving his famous spill-it-now-or-you-wll-regret-it stare, so I will help him out by changing the subject.

"Don't you think Mae Rae is pretty guys?" Why did I us that to change the subject? Now they are going to think I like her!

"She is pretty! I think she will need help with her wardrobe though. Why say she is pretty all of the sudden? Do you like her?" Oh crap! I should have just kept my mouth shut and let Key scold Taemin.

"No! I was thinking that we should go shopping with her to get her some new clothes!" That makes sense. Right? I hope Key belives me. He is really good at telling if someone is lying or not.

Key just stared at me. He was carefully looking at my face to see if I am lying. Suddenly his mouth gaped open. He knows.

"OMO YOU LIKE MAE RAE!?!" Why is he so good at reading my mind.

There was no point in trying to hide it. I was all figured out. "Ummm......... yes........." 

Key was about to speak again when Minho walked in the room. Thank you Minho!

"Hey Minho! What are you doing? I thought you were going to bed early?" Onew asked.

Minho didn't respond. He just pointed towards his water and started to drink it

I decided it was time for me to sleep so Key doesn't ask me 100 questions, so i changes into a loose t-shirt and some sweat pants. I laid in bed and fell asleep.

 

Minho's Point Of View

 

When I started listening to their conversation I heard Key say, "She is pretty! I think she will need help with her wardrobe though. Why say she is pretty all of the sudden? Do you like her?"

Who likes Mae Rae?

I started to feel angry. And the next thing I heard made me feel a little bit better.

"No! I was thinking that we should go shopping with her to get her some new clothes!"   I heard Jonghyun say. I was glad no one else liked her but me.

There was a long silence, and then I heard Key start to speak. "OMO YOU LIKE MAE RAE!?!"  I started feeling angry again. And the next thing I heard did not make me feel any better.

"Ummm......... yes........."  I had my fists clenched at what Jonghyun said. I didn't want to hear any more of this, so I walked out of the room tho get a drink of water.

When I walked out Onew said, "Hey Minho! What are you doing? I thought you were going to bed early?" 

I didn't answer. I just pointed to my water and started drinking it.

I saw Jonghyun walk in the bedroom to go to bed.

After I finnished drinking my water I went to bed thinking about what I had just heard.

"OMO! Do you like Mae Rae?"

"Ummm......... yes........." 

Thoose words kept playing in my head. I didn't like this. I had a strange fealing in my heart. A nervous feeling. What if she likes Jonghyun better than me? I couldn't sleep thinking about how someone else likes her. I knew eventually someone besides me would like her, but I didn't think I would feel this way. Why do I feel this way?