o2. My Gangsta Boy

My Gangsta Boy

Just for today, I decided to dress up. This day is going to be the best! It’s a Saturday so no classes~ My friends are probably also out with their boyfriends or shopping around.

I arrived 5 minutes late and it’s been at least 10 minutes since I got here yet he’s not anywhere in sight! Maybe he just got held back by his friends. He’ll arrive for sure!

It’s already been half an hour. I’m trying hard to keep myself optimistic. I was about to leave and plan on giving him a piece of my mind next week when I heard some whispering.

“C’mon hyung, she’s been waiting for you for almost an hour now.”

“Aish! Bang Yongguk! Are you a man?! You do not let a woman wait for you like that!” Was that Himchan?!

“Himchan hyung, you finally said something proper!” And that’s YoungJae! They must be somewhere near!

“Shut up you two! She must’ve heard you two!” That deep voice could only belong to Yongguk!

After a while of following their voices, I found them to be hiding behind a bush. Let’s just say, all of them were surprised to find me looming over them with a glare. Himchan, Youngjae, JongUp and Zelo ran away while Daehyun casually walked away after wishing Yongguk luck. Oh he’s gonna need every luck he needs. Yongguk stayed.

Before I could even start yelling at him, my tears got the best of me. I started crying, probably like every other girl that got her heart broken by one of BAP’s members except I was the only one who was brave enough to have her heart broken by Yongguk.

“Ah, this is what I told you. You can’t handle being stood up? I thought you could handle anything, huh? Pathetic”

“I can!”

“Then why are you so pathetically crying here?”

“I dunnow...” I started sobbing more. Stupid Yongguk and his facts.

“Sheesh… stop crying. At least I came right?”

He came but he didn’t even show himself.

“Ugh, will you stop that?! It’s getting annoying ya know!”

“No way!”

“Aish, so stubborn.” I heard him sigh.

“If you want this date to actually proceed, get up and lets go.”

“Not unless you apologize and hug me!”

He hugged me… awkwardly though.

“Sorry… blah blah blah. There, you satisfied?”

“No! You have to say it with feelings!” He sighed loudly again.

This time he actually hugged me tighter.

“Sorry I let you wait that long. I was just testing if you were really willing to wait.” He said in a quiet and low voice, almost as if he was whispering. My heart sped up when he did this and my heart dropped when he let go.

“Was that fine?”

“Yes~” I smiled.

 

We went to a near café with some rather suspicious waiters. They kept on sneaking up on us and I knew Yongguk noticed this since he kept on groaning and muttering about how annoying they were. We ordered some stuff. I had a waffle and he had some coffee. It was quiet between us but I was fine with it. It felt nice for some reason.

“Have some.” I offered a piece of my waffle. He looked at me as if I grown another head.

“What?”

“You heard me, have some. It tastes good” He leaned in and hesitantly ate the waffle I had on the fork I was offering him.

Ah, finally some progress!

“It tastes fine, a bit too sweet though”

“See? Now was that so bad?”

“Whatever.”

We returned to our silence after that. I finished my waffle and we decided to walk around. I was so content being beside him. I felt like the happiest person in the world.

“Why did you want to go out with me?”

“Eh?”

“I said, why would you want to go out with me?”

“Well, I dunnow. I just really seem to like you for some reason. I find you interesting, I guess.”

“Aren’t you afraid of me?”

“Back then, I was but now, I don’t really feel scared around you. I actually feel comfortable”

“Hm…”

 

We walked around some more and even talked a bit. We had a few stuff that we fought about but we worked it out. He decided to walk me home and now that we were outside my door, things turned a bit awkward. It’s like we’re in a movie!

“I had a great time with you today. Thanks a lot”

“Uh yeah… me too. Before you go in though, I actually have something for you.”

No way. Bang Yongguk prepared something for me?!  I saw the other BAP members behind a telephone booth since I noticed Himchan gave something to Yongguk before I turned to him.

When I looked back at Yongguk, he was holding out a rather large teddy bear out to me, his face slightly red. I giggled at how cute he looked like at that time.

Stepping forward, I took the teddy bear and pressed a light peck on his cheek before sprinting for my door. Once I closed the door, I slid down the door, my back pressed to it and hugging the teddy bear. My face must’ve been so red since I could feel it heat up.

I could hear cheers outside. There was Zelo and Jongup congratulating him and Himchan and YoungJae teasing him.

I took a look at the teddy bear and I noticed it was dressed up as a gangster. It was still cute though.

 

Bang Yongguk, my angel, my gansta boy.

 


 

ᾴηӌȔ's ȻɵяɳℯȐ

If you've read my other story, Doll House, you'll probably realize now how cheesy I write.

LOL, I was not made for these genres but songs just seem to force me to actually make some.

I even managed to squeeze in some of the other members there!

Btw, Bang's not my bias so I wasn't able to write it properly.

I hope you all liked it anyway~

Comment and Subscribe!

 

I have another BAP story, click the image to view