o1. Go Out With Me!

My Gangsta Boy

“You’re seriously like that guy?”

“Are you sure with this? I mean, look at him! He looks like he’s gonna punch the nearest guy to him.”

“Well, he doesn’t look mean to me. He’s just misunderstood” No way am I gonna let them affect me.

“Look, Kyumi, I know you’re a bit crazy but this is just pure insanity! What if he took advantage of you?”

“Yeah. What if he’s just luring you in?”

“YAH! KYUMI! THINK STRAIGHT FOR ONCE!”

“Aish, whatever” I walked out.

Why can’t they just accept the fact that I like him? He’s not mean. He’s actually really charming. I know how much he can care.

Let’s just say I came across him and his friends in the hallway once when I was really late. He seemed to care a lot for their youngest group member, Zelo. The way he smiled and joked around with his friends didn’t portray a big scary gangster; it portrayed a simple guy next door with a more mysterious side. Actually, I found Himchan scarier than him. Himchan’s a playboy and he’s just the type to play with girls’ heart which I find unacceptable and mean.

I won’t lie saying I’m not scared of him. I still kind of am but I guess I just fell in love with him.

And I’m going to confess to him after classes.

He was walking alone right now. He’s probably going to the rooftop to hang out with his friends again.

“Youngguk-ssi!” He stopped. Heh, all according to plan.

“What’s a girl like you doing here and what do you want?” His voice! It really is as deep as they say. No matter what the other girls say, his voice is something they can’t deny. He’s the only guy you’ll find with that voice.

“Are you going to just stand around here all day? I have a life you know.”

“Oh! Ah, I was wondering if you’d like to go out with me some time. Ya know, for ice cream or a movie maybe?” Aegyo on! If everything goes as planned, he should say yes by now. But no.

He laughed.

This wasn’t supposed to happen! His laughter sounded nice… Wait! No!

“What’s so funny?”

“Seriously? You want to go out with me? Bang Yongguk, leader of infamous gang, BAP? If you know what’s good for you, you’d go back to your little perfect life and not mess with this side of the school.”

“And so what if I want to go out with you? I’m decent looking and I can handle anything!”

“Just go home kid.”

“No way! I won’t leave until you say yes and take me out on a date!”

“Ugh, alright, just stop it with that annoying aegyo. It makes your face look more horrendous than it already is.” I squeeled, completely ignoring the comment he made with my aegyo.

“Meet me at the park tomorrow then!”

“Ah, whatever”

“Bye oppa!”

 

“That girl must be out of her mind”

 


ᾴηӌȔ's ȻɵяɳℯȐ

What will happen to their date?

Will Bang even show up?

Stay tuned guys~!!!

Comment and Subscribe!