Chapter 2: Reminiscences Of The Past [Part 2]

The Wedding Day 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

     “What is this?” Donghae almost yelled at his secretary. “What kind of report is this?”

 

     “I will redo it sir.” His secretary said, with an embarrassment tone.

 

     “You keep telling me that you will redo it! How many redo do you want? I NEED THIS REPORT TOMORROW!” he yelled. The secretary almost jumped with a shock on her face. Donghae was not like that when Jessica was still on his side. But after Jessica left him everything had changed.

 

     “I’m sorry sir. I will do it right away.” His secretary said as she headed to the door.

 

     “How are you? I’m really sorry for Donghae’s attitude.” Siwon winked at the secretary and it made her blushed really hard. “Fishy.” He greeted him and the secretary left right away.

 

     “You like her?” Donghae asked him and he just smiled. “I already warned you not to hurt my best friend.”

 

     “I’m not hurting her! She’s hurting her own self.” Siwon sighed. Donghae glared at him. “What? I told you, she is hurting her own self.”

 

     “Is she hurting her own self or YOU are hurting her. Look Siwon, Yoona was so cold to you after the baby was gone and until now, we, your friends don’t know the reason why that thing happened.” Donghae said and that made Siwon felt something shoot his heart.

 

     “Never mind… Hae we should leave now. Remember we have to check the new place we bought.” Siwon said, completely changing the topic. Donghae glared at him again.

 

     “Okay, fine! I will not going to interfere on your marriage life but make sure to clean your mess. I don’t want to see my best friend crying because of my best friend also.” He said and Siwon just smiled at him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Donghae was scanning the new land they bought. It was not only the land they bought but also the whole town. They bought it for the new business they are going to open. Their new business was actually a resort business. Donghae planned it with remembering Jessica’s ideal place to live after they marry.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-FLASHBACKS-

 

     “Jess, I want to ask you something.” Donghae started. Jessica turned to him and smiled.

 

     “What is it, oppa?” she sweetly asked and Donghae giggled.

 

     “Uhmm… Jess, what kind of house do you like?” he asked and Jessica stared at him.

 

     “Hmmm… I like a house where I can live peacefully. Most probably, I like a house near the ocean.” She answered and Donghae rolled his eyes. He was shocked to hear that Jessica wants to live on a house near to the ocean. He always thought Jessica wants a house around the city so she can go to the mall and shop anytime she wants. “Yah! Fishy!” she glares as she hit his arms.

 

     “I’m sorry. I’m kind of shock on you answer.” He smiled and Jessica sent icy glare on him. “I was just joking. Jess, I promise that we will live on that kind of house.” He said and Jessica hugged him tightly.

 

     “I don’t need to live on that kind of house. I just want to live with you.” She said and Donghae hugged her back.

-End of Flashbacks-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     “YAH! LEE DONGHAE!” Siwon yelled on Donghae’s ears to wake him up from zoning out. Donghae rubbed his ears and sent a death glance on Siwon. “Looks like Jessica left her zoning out attitude on you.” He . Donghae sent another death glance on him.

 

     “Let’s go back to our topic.” He said. Siwon just grinned on him. “On that side, how about we plant some flowers?”

 

     “What type of flowers? Tulips?” Siwon again. Actually, it is Jessica’s favorite flower and Donghae once promised to her that he will going to put tulips garden on their house.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter