Chapter 1: Reminiscences Of The Past [Part 1]

The Wedding Day 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   At the cemetery there was a guy sitting at the ground while holding a picture. He was crying so hard as if he wanted to bury himself too. His name is Lee Donghae... It had been almost 5 years but he is still doing the same thing. He still misses her a lot...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-FLASHBACKS-

 

     “Oppa, what do you think is better? White or pink?” Jessica asked as she looked at the beautiful wedding gowns. Donghae smiled at her.

 

     “Choose whatever you like. I want you to be the most beautiful girl in the world.” He said and Jessica glared at him. “I’m not saying you are not the most beautiful girl! But there are too many hot and beautiful girls around. You know that!” he said and Jessica sent her trademark icy glare on him.

 

     “Fine! Go and marry other girls!” Jessica coldly said as she stood up from her seat and tried to walk away. Donghae just watched her and laughed at her. “Aren’t you going to stop me?” she asked before leaving.

 

     “Why would I? You want to leave me so go ahead and leave.” Donghae said and that made Jessica pissed. So she decided to leave him for real but Donghae stopped her by holding her wrist.

 

     “Yah! Let me go!” Jessica yelled but Donghae didn’t. Instead, he hugged her tightly.

 

     “Please stay with me, Jess even if you are the ugliest person on this planet. I will still love you and marry you.” He said and Jessica blushed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    “After the two maknae’s… now Jessica.” Tiffany said in a low tone.

 

     “Jess, promise us that you will stay happy always, okay?” Yuri said as she tried to stopped her tears from coming out.

 

     “Yah! Stop! I’m just going to marry! I’m not going to die!” Jessica joked, trying to lessen the dramatic scene. But instead of laughing at her they just stared at her. The girls actually felt a sudden pain after hearing her words. It seems like something is wrong and something bad will happen.

 

     “Oh! I remember! I have to take some medicines.” Yoona said, breaking the silent atmosphere.

 

     “Yoong, why are you taking medicines? Aren’t you supposed to some good vitamins?” Yuri asked.

 

     “My doctor in America prescribed it. Sica unnie good luck for tomorrow!” she said in a cute tone. Before Tiffany throw a pillow on her she already closed the door.

 

     After Yoona left, the room was filled with awkward atmosphere again. Until, some knocked on the door. Taeyeon opened it and it was Donghae. She widened her eyes and about to push him but Jessica stopped her.

 

     “But….” Sica didn’t let her finished her words and gave her an icy glare. “Fine.” She said in defeat.

 

     “Oppa, why are you here? Tomorrow is the day.” Sica said cutely. Donghae smiled and gave her a peck on her cheeks.

 

     “Is that a legit answer?” he asked and Sica blushed.

 

-End of Flashback-

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter