Chapter 4

The Wedding Day 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Will you accept my love for you?”

“I love you.”

“Will you marry me?”

“Unnie, do you love him?”

“Wow! Look who’s in love now.”

 

Jonghee woke up crying. Her pillow was soaked with her tears as she sobbed back to consciousness. She dreamt about some people’s conversation again. The first time she dreamt about it was when she met that guy named, Lee Donghae.

 

“It’s really weird. Who are those people who keep appearing on my dreams? And why their faces are blurred.” she thought to herself as she stares blankly at the ceiling. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a sudden knock on the door.

 

“Jonghee, are you already awake?”

 

“Yes, you can come in now.” Jonghee said as she sorted herself before Jonghyun saw her in that state.

 

“Did you sleep well, Jonghee ah?” he asked as he sat next to her on the bed.

 

“I did. Jonghyun I’ll go somewhere today so please don’t worry about me.” She sighed.

 

“Where are you going?” he asked with a worried face.

 

“I’ll go find a job. So please don’t follow me. I’ll be fine.” She smiled and Jonghyun just nodded.

 

 

*****

 

“Is it wrong to visit an old friend? And besides, my husband is here.” Yoona protested as Donghae started teasing her again.

 

“YAH! FISHY DON’T DARE TO TEASE MY YOONG LIKE THAT AGAIN!” Yuri suddenly yelled. Donghae was shocked after he heard that familiar voice again.

 

“Oh! I forgot to tell you that I’m with Yuri unnie.” Yoona smiled as she went to Yuri’s side and stopped her before she hit Donghae.

 

“Yoong…” Siwon softly called. Yoona turned to him but she didn’t smile. Instead, she just ignored him. Yuri raised her eyebrow on what she saw. “I miss you…” he said softly as he approached her.

 

“Hae oppa, I and Yul unnie will go for a walk now. We’ll be touring around the place.” Yoona sighed as she smiles on Yuri and dragged her outside right before Siwon get near to her.

 

“Wow! I’m really clueless on what happened? But anyways, I think I need to accompany them.” Donghae said as he tapped Siwon’s shoulder before he followed the two girls.

 

Siwon was left dumbfounded. “Yoona… when are you going to forgive me?” he asked to himself s he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter