We Hide, They Seek

We Hide, They Seek

 

“Oh ______ your here!” Sooyoung asked me when I walked in Jessica’s house. Jessica was having a party, I wasn’t planning on coming but Sooyoung unnie kept bothering me so in the end I came.

I walked up to her and gave her a hug “Why is everyone gathering in one spot?” I asked. Sooyoung looked over at all the people who were standing in front of the staircase.

“Ah we are going to play hide and seek” she said. I gave her a weird look, hide and seek? Really?

“Why would we be playing Hide and Seek? Isn’t this a collage party?” I asked.

“Well no one is asking you to play”

I turned around to the person who said that and came face to face to someone I didn’t want to see.

“What made you think I was going to play anyways?” I asked, crossing my arm over my chest. Luhan scoffed “Well isn’t it your type of game? Something childish like this?” he asked. Aish! I really felt like punching this guy’s face but Sooyoung unnie held me back.

Luhan. Oh how I hate this boy. Ever since I transferred in SM High he’s always been on my case and I don’t even know why! I even asked him why and this was his answer.

“Hmm I don’t know. I guess it’s just fun annoying you” he said while shrugging his shoulders.

Soon I couldn’t take it anymore and gave him what he deserved. A slap. Yes I slapped Luhan’s baby face. I thought it would get him to back away from me but I was really wrong.

Instead of leaving me he bothered me even more. I can never get away from this guy.

“Luhan ga! I don’t think I can hold her back any longer” Sooyoung said while I was struggling from her grip on me.

“Annyeong~” he sang before walking away from us. Finally Sooyoung let go of me, I gave her a what-the-hell look.

“What? You looked like you were going to kill him. I don’t want your hands to be stained with his blood” she joked.

“Anyways what are you going to do while we play?” she said ignoring the look I was giving her.

“I’m playing”

“What?”

“He will not win!” I declared. Luhan is going down no matter what!

“But won’t this prove his poi—“I put my finger on her lip.

“Shhh. Unnie I know what I’m doing okay” I said smiling at her. Sooyoung slapped my hand away and shook her head mumbling some words. I think she said crazy, I’m not sure.

We walked towards the staircase where Jessica and Yoona were standing.

“Okay guys we are going to start now!” Jessica yelled, getting everyone’s attention. A few more people came to join the crowd and hear what they got to say.

“We are going to have 5 seekers. “ Jessica said putting out her hand. “They are going to be Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri and myself” Yoona said, putting down each fingers on Jessica’s hand when she called out the names.

5 seekers? Well actually I don’t blame them. Jessica’s house is just HUGE and there were a lot of people here so I guess it was reasonable.

“_______-ah lets hide together” Sooyoung asked.

I shook my head “If I want to win I will have to go on my own. Sorry unnie”

“I don’t even know what to say. Arraso, let the best girl win” she said. We both burst out laughing when she said that. It was funny how we are taking this serious.

“Okay! Let the games begin!” straight away everyone ran around the house when Jessica told them that the game started. I watched people going upstairs to the first and second floor while others went to the basement or on the floor we were at now.

I waved at Sooyoung and decided to go up the second floor while she went down to the basement.

I looked through each room and couldn’t find a hiding spot. They were either taken or to obvious so I kept searching.

“YOU GUYS BETTER GET IN YOUR SPOTS BECAUSE WE ARE COMING~!”

Hearing Hyoyeon unnie’s voice made me panic even more, I ran into the last room at the end of the corridor and closed the door behind me.

“Ha found you!” I heard Yuri unnie outside. She probably found someone that was hiding under the bed. Pshh that wasn’t even hiding if you leg is sticking out.

I heard footsteps coming my way. Aish I can’t just stand here!

I spotted a closet and ran inside it.

“It’s so stuffy in here” I said while trying to getting deeper inside the closet. There were so many boxes in here that I kept tripping on them.

“This is my spot leave.”

“Omo!” I gasped when I saw Luhan standing in front of me. Today is not my day!

“Ya don’t scare me like that!” I said while putting my hand on my chest hoping it would calm down my heart.

“Are you not leaving?” he asked.

“Why should I?”

“Ya! This is my spot go somewhere else”

“Stop acting like a kid!”

“Well I don’t have to act like this if you would listen for once!” he grabbed my arm and was trying to push me out the closet. I yanked my arm away from his grip, the force caused him to trip on his own feet and bump into the boxes behind him. All the boxes soon feel down making me and Luhan back away.

My back was against the wall, I closed my eyes hoping not to get hit.

“Aish that hurts”

I opened one of my eyes and saw something in front of me. I opened both eyes and looked up meeting eyes with Luhan.

He—He’s standing in front of me blocking the boxes from hitting me.

“W-Wae?” I asked. I don’t understand why a person that doesn’t like me would protect me likes this. I don’t make sense.

Luhan was about to say something but a few more boxes fell down causing him to press on me. His forehead was resting on my shoulder while his arms were resting on the wall locking me in between him.

I his breath was tickling my neck and was giving me a weird feeling in my heart. What’s going on?

“Sunny! I think I heard something in this room” oh no they are here?!

I heard the door being opened.

“Just stay quite” Luhan whispered. Because he was still on my shoulder when he said that I shivered, seriously what is happening to me?

“Yuri wait there’s some in the room next to it” Sunny said. They left the room and closed the door behind them. I sighed “That was clo—“I stopped talking when I felt Luhan’s nose on my neck.

W-what is he doing?

His nose slowly slides up my neck towards my cheek. I stood still; I didn’t know what to do. Should I push him away? Even if I wanted to I don’t think I have the strength to.

Luhan moved his head to look me in the eye this time. I wasn’t able to look away from him. Somehow his brown eyes were able to keep me in one place, and I actually don’t mind.

“Wae?” I asked again, well it sounded more like a whisper to me. Instead of him answering my question he lean in and placed his lips on mine.

I found myself closing my eyes and kissing him back and it didn’t feel wrong at all. He took both my wrist and wrapped my arm around his neck. When he was done with that he held my waist.

Luhan moved his head to get a better angle and held me even closer. When he did that I came to my senses, I’m kissing a guy I dislike!

I pushed him away and looked at him with a confused face, he had the same look. I shook my head and walked out the closet.

“Oh! You were here?” Sunny was standing near the bathroom which was in the room me and Luhan was in. she was holding onto Tiffany, I guess she was hiding in there.

“A-ah nae” I started walking towards the door.

“Where are you going?” Sunny asked. Instead of answering her question I ran out the room. I had a feeling Luhan was watching us from the closet and I just couldn’t take it anymore. I ran all the way downstairs and out the house. I stopped and sat on the front porch; I let out a sigh and rested my head on my hand.

“What the heck is going on today?” I mumbled. At the corner of my eyes I noticed something moving. I looked at my left and saw Luhan walking towards me and sat next to me. I sat straight and felt like I couldn’t move. I also felt myself blush when I thought back at what happened.

We didn’t say anything for what seemed like forever until Luhan decided to break it.

“I like you”

“What?” am I hearing right? Did Luhan just say he liked me?

“I’ve liked you since the first day you transferred to SM” he said. If so why would he treat me like this? Instead of keeping that question to myself I asked him.

“Then why were you being mean to me all this time? Is that how you show people you like them or something?” I asked.

“I don’t know why I acted that way. It was childish of me”

“And I thought I was the childish one”

“I guess the tables have turned” he turned to look at me; again I got caught in those eyes again. Not being able to look away.

“Why should I?”

“Hmm I don’t know” he shrugged. I knew he would say something like that!

“I mean every time I see you my heart seems to beat really fast. I keep asking myself why but now I know.” Okay I didn’t know he would say that. Not even in a million year would I of thought would say something like that.

Luhan chuckled when he noticed me staring at him and scratched his head.

“I know. A stupid way of confessing right? I actually planned it but—“I pecked him on the lip and got up being too shy to look at him.

“Ani. It was cute”

“Did you just call me cute?” he asked. I turned around to face him “no I said that your confession was cute. There is a difference.” I said.

Luhan slowly got up and stood in front of me.

“Well I was the one who said all of that so this makes me cute, right?” he said while grabbing both my hands. I rolled my eyes “Whatever.”

“Anyways what are we now? Boyfriend and girlfriend?” he asked while playing with my fingers. I shrugged my shoulders “Hmm I don’t know. You tell me”

“Fine” with that he pulled me towards him and kissed me again.