Adorable and Cute?

Love Love Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

PREVIOUSLY

Oh Gosh! My whole body aches! Ouch! What time is it?? I reached for my phone in my pocket to check what time it is...4.00 AM!!!!!!!!! ahhhh wow that's.... early? where am i?? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STILL IN THE DORM...

I tried my best to force myself up and i did but i went back down on the floor as my ankle hurt , so instead i crawled. I took out my phone and used it as a torchlight as it was pitch black and i could hardly see anything and suddenly BANG! I hit my head on the pillar.. "OUCH!" I rubbed my head and suddenly i heard a door creaked open and it closed i slowly turned around with my back leaning on the pillar.... i started to freak out and stuttered "Wh....who....Who's....th...ther...there..." I heard footsteps walking towards me but i couldn't tell what it was or where it was coming from... and suddenly i felt a breeze on my left ear somebody breathing... and suddenly "BOO" i screamed and kicked whatever it was away and ran searching for a door but instead i hit my head again but this time on the door with a louder bang and leaving a red mark on my forehead T-T ... OMG.. AGAIN?! MAN.. this place must be small.. as i stayed still leaning against the door i heard footsteps coming towards me again and i shouted "DON'T HURT ME PLEASE!" i buried my face in hands and suddenly the lights were and I saw Du Jun right infront of me... " and why would i hurt a precious thing like you?" he laughed and patted my head "O....O..Op....Oppa?.... It was you??.....aish! You scared me!" I pouted.. "ahhh miannn haha but you look cute! except for the part where you kicked me... That hurt..." He said rubbing his chest.. That must have been the place where i kicked him.. "ahh you deserved that for scaring me like that! Do you know how scared i was???... Don't do that to me! EVER!" I got mad... "ahhhh miannnn.. hahaha... You still look cute when your angry...  well i heard something and i came out to check on you and i saw you over there and i decided to just pull a lil prank on you that's all... hahaha I'm sorry" he pouted and i couldn't resist his aegyo x) "ahh it's okay hahaha... anyways i hope i didn't wake the other members up.. I think you should go back to sleep.. sorry for waking you up..."  I smiled.. " ahhh well their  heavy sleepers haha nyahh i don't think i can go back to sleep i'm fully awake, it's not your fault" he smiled.. ahh there's something about his smile that makes my heart flutter.

"So... this is your dorm huh... pretty clean" I joked and he laughed "hahahahaha we were about to clean the dorm... so anyways are you okay?? your forehead's red... i'll go get a bandage..." Du jun walks into BEAST bedroom and found all of them awake.. "HYUNG! what happened??" Ki Kwang asked  "Yeaaaa.. we heard a loud Thud on our door and somebody screaming... was it Kirin?? Is she okay?" Dong woon was curious. I walked into the room and all of them shouted "KIRIN!

Please log in to read the full chapter