Date [Part 2]

Love Love Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

PREVIOUSLY

... Fans... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KI KWANG POV

"OPPAA!!! OMO!!! BEAST OPPA!!! UNNI!!!!!! THEY"RE HERE!!! OMO!~ SO HANDSOME! OPPA! I LOVE YOU!! YOU ARE DAEBAK!!" i heard a fan shouting while we got our tickets and made our way to the entrance. 

"Hyung.. what about Ki Rin??" I whispered to Du Jun. He didn't reply me.. Probably because he was thinking about what will happen if our fans spots Ki Rin.. 

"Hey..." Du Jun stopped walking and turned to me with a worried face. "If we were spotted that means.. Junhyung, Yo Seop, Dong Woon, Hyun Seung and Ki Rin...." I knew what he was saying eventhough he didn't finish his sentence. Before i could say anything a fan got hold of my arm and asked for an autograph along with a picture and i did what i had to do.

Du Jun on the other hand was signing our fans albums/paper/phone...arm... 

If we were spotted that means the rest could have been spotted too... Ki Rin... are you okay??..... i thought while smiling to a fan...I don't want you to get hurt...like the last time....

YO SEOP POV

Oh.. My.. Lots.. Of.. Fans.... should have put on a disguise. T__T oh toe ka jo...... we're here to have fun with Ki Rin but.... T___T i turned around to see the rest signing stuff for our fans but i didn't spot Ki Rin.... Don't Tell Me She's.... LOST!!! 

I started to panic and look left and right if i could spot a girl with brown hair in a red shirt. when suddenly "Oppa. What are you looking for??" I didn't make eye contact with that fan but continued searching for Ki Rin... KIRIN! WHERE ARE YOU?!... "Hyung!" all of them besides Dong woon turned to look at me. I mouthed " Ki Rin is missing." 

But instead of paniking, They turned to look at the fan and smirked. "HYUNGS! YOU'RE NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING?!" i shouted and everybody stared at me. "Oppa...what are you talking about?" "Holdone for a second." i said without making eye contact still. I when up to Junhyung and grabbed his sleeve . "We. Have. To. Find. Her."  Pausing at every word. "yah. you're crumpling my shirt... have you.." before junhyung could continue.

"oppa?? Quen Cha Na??" "AISH CAN YOU WAIT?!" i turned around to look at her and i was completely SPEECHLESS.....

"Araseo.... I'll wait..." Ki Rin walked away. OMFG! IT WAS KI RIN! I JUST YELLED AT HER! WHAT THE......... SHE WAS RIGHT THERE!...... I stood there watching her walk to Dong woon for an autograph, pretending to be a fan... well .. she is a fan.. i was still in shock.. 

"Yah... Go apologize and keep your mouth closed or else a fly will go in" Junhyung joked while the rest chuckled. Of course i couldn't just go up to her and apologize or else fans will suspect.... I'll apologize later. So I continued Signing my fans album. till i spot Ki Rin asking for an autograph from Junhyung he smiled at her and started signing.

Please log in to read the full chapter