Ditched....

Love Love Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Du Jun POV

....... WHERE IN THE WORLD IS KI RIN?! The rest of the members were searching for her. We apologized to the fans and dismissed ourselves. AHHHH!~

"Hey......" Hyunseung stopped me and the rest followed as well. "What if she's been...kidnapped..."  Junhyung smacked his head "OW!~" "Do you have to be so negative?? She's just around here some where. continue to look for her" and so we did..

My phone rang hoping that it was Ki Rin but instead it was Joon Hyung. " Hyung! i'm a little busy now................Now??? but you told us we had the whole week off.......... we're at lotte world.....................we actually lost our friend at lotte world because Fans came and asked for our autographs and pictures...........Hyung i.....we can't just leave her in Lotte World... She might be looking for us!...........................................................................................................Fine.." what am i gonna do now? 

"Hyung who was that? Joon hyung? what did he want??" Seob asked me. " He said we have to go. There's an interview with one of our sponsors and he need us to be there in 5 minutes. Our Van is on the way." i replied. "But we can't leave Ki Rin here. We have to find her." Ki kwang was a little confused.  
"are you saying we should leave now for our interview? we're responsible for whatever that happens to Ki Rin. We need to take up that responsibility Du Jun!" Dong Woon raising his voice to me. 

I didn't want to start a commotion so i told the

Please log in to read the full chapter