Sorry it's so short :(

Love Love Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seung Ho POV

Ahhh.. Ki Rin is so pretty!~ at first i couldn't believe it was her. She's so mature and pretty/beautiful.. "ahhh so that's what happened. Well  were glad you took the ferris wheel haha. it's such a coincidence" she nodded "ne!~ i was surprised to see you guys hahaha. I actually thought you wouldn't recognise me haha. So tell me, How have you guys been??" 

"We've are doing good. Pretty busy but yea, Doing good" Lee joon smiled. But somehow we knew he was lying because we don't want Ki Rin to get worried. "eeyyyyy.. yah! You can't lie to me! I know when you're lying! Come on...tell me!!" we started laughing. She's so cute! I love how she's so close to us that even if we lied to her she would know. "hahaha okay okay. we've been really tired lately getting ready for our comeback. Sometimes MIR (chulyong) faints..." "OMO! YAHHH! WHAT KIND OF MANAGER OR DANCE TEACHER OR WHOEVER LET'S YOU FAINT!~  i mean like even if you gotta practice and all that does not mean you don't need to rest! yah! don't you guys know how to speak up???" She stood up with that pissed mood and stared at us. 

"... i'm actually kinda scared right now.." Mir said and we agreed which made Ki Rin giggled a little "ahhh I'm good right? I'm awesome i should become an actress" she giggled. ".. you were acting the whole time??" Byunghee asked and she nodded. "ahh but i'm still worried about you guys. you shouldn't stress yourself out too much you know?" she pouted. 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter