THE EMPTY SPACE FOR YOU

The Empty Space For You

 

            “He’s fine now, we did our best to make him survive, but still he is in coma, I’m sorry!” The doctor states and bows.

            “May I see him?” Jaejoong asks.

            “Ne…” The doctor said and leaves them.

            “Hey, Joongie! Stand up! Yunho-hyung will wake up soon!” Changmin tries his best to console his friend and Jaejoong replies a smile and wipe his tears.

            “Yunnie doesn’t want me to see crying.” Jaejoong tries to cheer up although his heart is crying.

            “You’re right, oh by the way Ji-eun noona is here!” Changmin introduce Ji-eun and Jaejoong bows.

            “Jaejoong you look so pale. You need to rest.” Ji-eun giving his sympathy to Jaejoong, he saw the man’s appearance is not good.

            “I’m fine, although I go home and rest… I will never stop thinking of Yunnie… come in” Jaejoong said as he opens the door and he saw the sleeping Yunho.

            “Look at him, he’s handsome right? If he wakes up I will kiss him and hug him countless times…” Jaejoong said as he sit beside Yunho and hold his hand.

            “Ne and Joongie will cook a very delicious food for us.” Changmin states and Jaejoong just glare at him.

            “That’s right Jaejoong, think positive arrasso? Fighting!” Ji-eun said and they all chuckles and someone opens the door.

            “Yah Suie, you can knock you know?” Jaejoong said as the man closes the door and steps inside.

            “Mianhae Joongie, oh who is she?” Junsu asks as he turns his sight to Ji-eun.

            “I’m Lee Ji-eun, nice to meet you.” Ji-eun introduces herself and bows.

            “I’m Kim Junsu, nice to meet you too, Ji-eun sshi.” Junsu also did the same.

            “Joongie, let’s eat… we know that you didn’t go outside to buy some food except if you need to pee.” Changmin said as they serve the food.

            “Yunnie, please wake up! God, don’t take him away from me… please…” Jaejoong stares to his lover.

 

-AFTER 2 YEARS-

 

            “Umma! Appa!” A little boy said as he runs to his beautiful and angelic mother and to his handsome and generous father.

            “Waeyo? Tired of running with Chunnie and Suie?” The father asks as he carries his son up to the air.

            “Hey, let’s eat, the food is ready…” the beautiful man shouts and all of them come closer.

            Yunho survived from the coma, although he was laid for almost one month but God is good and he doesn’t want Jaejoong to be alone forever. While its impossible right for a man having a baby? But yeah, Jaejoong was pregnant one week ago after Yunho recovered from the coma. They confirmed it when Jaejoong puked and fainted countless times and they went to the doctor to check his condition. As Yunho said, he will marry Jaejoong when he turns eighteen and he did it. They are now married and living with their son named Jung Yunjae having a one big family. If you are asking where his mother is? Well she died because of heart attack and his brother flew in California to start a new life there.

 

            “Hey Minnie, you know why Ji-eun sshi didn’t answer you yet? Because she doesn’t want a food monster.” Jaejoong teases the Changmin who ignores the world after hearing Jaejoong that the food is ready and the other just chuckle. He’s courting Ji-eun but she didn’t answer yet because Ji-eun said that they need to finish their studies before going in a relationship.

            “Aish Joongie, stop that…” Changmin said whose embarrass to Ji-eun.

            “It’s okay Joongie! You are here to help me to cook food for him right?” Ji-eun practiced herself to call them to their nicknames, Joongie, Yunnie, Minnie, Chunnie and Suie.

            “Ne… so that you will be a very good cook to that monster.” Yunho said as he hugs his son.

            “Appa! What is monster?” baby Yunjae asks innocently as all of them look to each other.

            “Nothing baby… just eat there or else Minnie hyung will eat your food.” Yunho said as he feeds his son and all of them sigh in relief and started to mock each other again.

            “How about you Yoochun? What’s your relationship with Junsu?” Yunho asks although they all know the answer.

            “He is now my angel and I am his devil.” Yoochun said devilishly as he stares seductively to his lover.

            “Damn you Yoochun.” Junsu utters jokingly, he soft punched Yoochun’s arm.

            “Aish you pervert…” Yunho said.

            After eating they rest for a while and stare at the beach in front of them, they are sitting on the white sand.

            “Come on, we need to refresh ourselves from those memories and leave a happy and peacefully life.” Jaejoong stated as he stands up bring Yunjae with him and Yunho follows him, after a while the others follow them, the sand trails they’re footsteps going to the clean and blue beach.

            “You are the one who fulfill this empty space inside my heart.” Yunho sweetly stated to Jaejoong.

            “I love you Yunho.”

            “I love you too Jaejoong.”

Yunho kisses Jaejoong while covering their son’s eyes. Although there are many struggles and incidents happened, they still standing with their feet on the ground and facing the other challenge that God will give to them.

“And I love this family.” Yunho hugs his wife and his son.

 

 

~~~~~YUNJAE~~~~~YUNJAE~~~~~YUNJAE~~~~~

 

Thank you for reading guys... I hope you enjoy this fic.

Please support this fic and the other fic I will write.

THANK YOU GUYS AND I LOVE YOU :*

DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE.

THANK YOU GUYS :*