YOUR LOVE IS ALL I NEED

The Empty Space For You

AFTER ONE WEEK

 

            Yunho is still in hospital’s bed, unconscious. All of the people inside his checked in room are worried if he would still be alive or not... the doctor said after he was migrated from emergency room to his checked in room that he was in coma… he doesn’t know if he will wake up or not… the doctor doesn’t want to give false hope for the them. Just pray to God that sooner, he will wake up and will see the light of the world again.

 

            “Do you want to go home and take some rest? From the day he was here you never leave him…” The man who cuts his curled long hair to a bowl cut hairstyle.

            “Aniyo! I’m fine here… I want my presence here when he wakes up… thanks for your concern Chunnie…” A beautiful man said, he looks so pale, his body is thinner and there are black circles under his eyes…

            “But Joongie, he doesn’t want to see you like that…”

            “…I’m the reason why he was now lying on that hospital bed.” He cuts the other man’s sentence, tears roll down from his tired eyes. He always blames himself from what happened to the man in front of them, lying on the hospital bed.

            “Joongie, it’s not your fault arrasso? Don’t blame yourself!” Yoochun console the other man, soothing his back…

 

FLASHBACKS

 

            “Hey! The flight to Japan has not leaved yet!” Junsu shouts, they were running inside the Incheon Airport to find Jaejoong…

            “Hey, I saw SeungHyun on that escalator come on!” Heechul said as he pointed the escalator going to the departure area. They immediately ran as fast as they could to catch Jaejoong. They bumped into the other people just to reach Jaejoong, they don’t care if they are murmuring or what, simply saying, they are ignoring the world and focus on getting Jaejoong. The cops also arrived helping them to find Jaejoong.

            “So where are you going man? Kidnapping an innocent boy?” Yoochun said angrily when he reached Jaejoong and Seunghyun.

            “Who the hell are you?” Seunghyun asked.

            “We have here warrant of arrest.” Heechul showed him and the cops came, handcuffing Seunghyun.

            “Hey! I bought him… and he’s mine, I didn’t kidnap him.” Seunghyun protested but he was defeat because cops were there to arrest him.

            “Although you did nothing, you were one of the big boss of syndicates here in Seoul… come on! Explain to our station.” One of the cops said as they bring him.

 

END OF FLASHBACKS

 

            “Joongie, I’ll go now! Junsu send me a message that he will visit you here later, so I gotta go now!” Yoochun bid a goodbye to Jaejoong and leave him.

            Jaejoong sits beside Yunho, holding the unconscious man’s hand.

            “Yunnie, please wake up… I’m here now, please Yunnie, you’re my life, you’re my world… I’m sorry if I made you lie there, if I could turn back the time, I will choose to lie there than you… I’m sorry Yunnie, I’m sorry…” Jaejoong cries out loud, he didn’t know if Yunho leave him. He needs Yunho, he wants his touch, he want to feel the other man’s love.

            Jaejoong was awake by something that buzzes and when he turns his sight to the electrocardiogram monitor and he saw the graph went straight. He immediately presses the emergency button and without seconds the nurses and doctor come. Jaejoong went outside and pray for his lover to be fine. He didn’t want to see what they are doing to him. He waits for the doctor to come out. Tears are continuously flowing from his eyes, his entwined his hands and pray for God.

 

---------------------------------------

 

            “Joongie needs some food, he never leaves Yunho there.” Changmin utters as he searches foods for Jaejoong and suddenly he bumped someone.

            “Aigoo! Mianhamnida…” He bows.

            “It’s okay…” When he heard the voice he stops bowing and slowly turns his sight to the owner of that beautiful voice.

            “Ji…Ji-eun noona!” Changmin’s eyes widen and his world stops for a while.

            “It’s nice to meet you here Changminnie.” She smiles at Changmin making him melts on the floor.

            “What? He called me Changminnie? Ommo… kill me now! Kill me now…” Changmin’s mind is flying like a bird and Ji-eun needs to snap fingers in front of him so he could back to the world.

            “Oh! Mianhae noona! I’m just amazed to your beauty.” Changmin was surprise for what he said and he covers his mouth.

            “Thanks Changminnie, by the way, what are you doing here? Let’s have a sit.” Ji-eun offers him a sit and they sit on the couch inside the bakeshop.

            “I…I’m here to buy foods for Jaejoong. He’s lover is in hospital.” Changmin answers.

            “Ommo! I’m sorry for him…” Ji-eun’s face became sad.

            “Ani! Sorry for now is needless… all we need is to pray for his lover.” Changmin sincerely said.

            “Ne you’re right Changminnie, can I come with you to visit him?” Ji-eun asks with concern.

            “Ne…” Changmin immediately said yes and after buying foods for Jaejoong they headed to the hospital.

 

---------------------------------------

 

            “Hey Jaejoong what happened?” Changmin said as he and Ji-eun runs to him.

            “Minnie… Yunho’s heartbeat stops.” Jaejoong blurted out as he hugs Changmin and he hugs him back, while Ji-eun tears forming from his eyes. Although he’s not close with Jaejoong he felt pity for him. After few minutes the doctor comes out from Yunho’s room, Jaejoong stands up and come closer to the doctor.

            “Doc, what happened? Please tell me.” Jaejoong’s heart beats rapidly, he is nervous of what the doctor will say… and he could see from the doctor’s face the sadness and sympathy.

            “Doctor… answer me, please… answer me!” He pleaded to the doctor as he kneels waiting for the doctor’s answer... he cries so loud as the other nurses and other people from the hospital staring at him and hearing his loud and helplessly cry.

 

 

~~~~~YUNJAE~~~~~YUNJAE~~~~~YUNJAE~~~~~

 

Don't forget to leave some comments and reactions and subscribe pretty please :).

A BIG THANK YOU GUYS, THANK YOU VIEWERS AND THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS

PLEASE SUPPORT MY FIC... AND ENJOY READING :*

 

@chiakisama i wrote from the start of page five "after 6 yrs"... and Yunho turning 24 nxt year... sorry if i made you confused...