I don't dance.

Not badass enough for you?

Baekhee skated to school again, feeling a little light headed since her booming performance two nights before. Carrying a light smirk on her face, she flipped her board up into her arms and chewed on her gum a few more times before spitting it out. *Tell me why I went into the arts stream again?* She rolled her eyes as she brought out her literature books from her locker before slamming that problematic piece of metal shut. Dragging her feet to class, she plopped down on the seat next to Miyoung.

 

"Hi Baekhee!" Miyoung's eyes turned into crescents. "Sup." Baekhee acknowledged with a nod after dropping her books on the table. The next thirty minutes into the lesson, Baekhee was fast asleep with her books piled up in front of her, blocking her from Mrs Lee's vision. Minutes later, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She knitted her brows together and turned her head to the other side. She felt a nudge this time round. Before she could lift her head and snap at the person who disrupted her sleep, Miyoung pulled her up. "Wake up, Mrs Kim's going to announce the partners for the literature project!"

 

"Kang Baekhee and Kim Jonghyun." Mrs Lee read out. Baekhee whipped her head to Mrs Lee's direction and tilted her head. "Who's Kim Jonghyun?" "That would be me." A voice from behind her sounded. She turned around to find a guy staring back at her. Unwillingly, she dragged her chair next to him and settled down. "Alright, now that you have your partners, I'm going to announce the theme for your literature project. This project will be due in 4 week's time-" The class sighed while Mrs Lee continued, "and it would weight about 30% of your first semester's results. Your projects shall be on a story of Shakespeare."

 

Sighs erupted once again, half of them being sighs of relief. Baekhee kicked back her legs and leaned back in her seat. "You can decide on the story, I'll do as fit." JR leaned closer, "and your dancing's... not bad." He winked. "I don't dance." Baekhee snapped and furrowed her brows at his compliment. "We'll see about that." JR smirked before leaving the class for the washroom. *How does he know..?* Shrugging in annoyance, she rested her cheek on the table and fell asleep once again.

 

_____________________________________________

GIF credit to the owner :3

short update ^^