School Library

Not badass enough for you?

The second week of the project had arrived. JR was waiting by Baekhee's locker with his leg propped up against the wall. As he saw her walking towards his direction, he stood up and smirked while she gave him a scowl in return. Slapping her notes on Romeo and Juliet across his chest, she walked past him into their classroom. He tore the post it off the stack of papers he'd just received and read it. 'I'm done with my part so don't bug me anymore.'

 

He unbelievably scoffed as it turned into a smile. He'd never seen such an amusing girl, especially one that would seem as if she detested him so much.

 

Time flew past and it was the end of the school day. It just had to pour so Baekhee, who had no umbrella, had to stay in the school library till the rain died down. *Might as well complete the damn lit project now.* 'School library. Now.' she texted JR.

 

Just as she sat down, JR came walking towards her. "What do you want?" He dragged the chair out and sat next to her, leaning back into the seat. "Let's do this fast and complete the project." A short moment of silence came in before he answered lazily, "Fine." She raised both her brows, not expecting him to agree that easily since it was a last minute thing. He the computer then turned towards her with a grin. "If you buy me ice-cream."

 

*I knew this wasn't gonna be so easy* She thought as she blew on her bangs. She reached into her pocket and slapped a 10 dollar bill onto the table, "Here, go buy it yourself."

"Damn woman, why do you like slapping stuff so much.. And no, do you think it'd be that easy~? Do I hear a Saturday at 3pm?" He cooed in a sing-song tone with a grin that Baekhee wanted to slap off his face so much.

 

Baekhee couldn't help but roll her eyes at how ridiculous he looked. "Forget it."

"Then you're on your own, bye bye~" He stood up and made his way out. Scrunching her face at how difficult this guy could be, she called out "Wait!" He spun around with a kiddy grin on his face.

 

Oh boy, this was going to be a looooong afternoon.

 

______________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if this is kinda boring, I just wanted to show more of JR's character and personality, which is more playful in this fanfiction although he'd try to be all cool and chill :P

I'm sick now and I feel so weak so I'll try my best for the next chapter and I hope it won't be as crappy as this one.

 

AND HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN ACTION?!?!?!?!?! OMFG IT'S PERFECT T____________T I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT ARGH.

And I really love JR and Aron's rap (I love raps LOL) Aron looks so good T_T and omg Ren is so perfect T______T DID YOU SEE HIS ARMS?! and Baekho omg his voice before the rap T_T. AND MINHYUN OMGOMGOMG. His voice! and his emo self LOL.

 

I'll try to update later today if I can ^^ Thanks for reading everyone! And thanks to those who commented :D pandagirl84 and yeollikeabuffalo!!! AND MY SUBSCRIBERS T_T Thanks for sticking with me even when my fanfic is like........ LOL. LOVE YOU GUYS!~

 

photo credits to uploader ^^