21-3

Description

Two men kidnapped a young man, a college student who spent his night in a bar with his friends. Unfortunately, there was another person who witnessed their action. Few hours had passed and the young man's body was now in a humid and dark place which seemingly was his kidnapper's hideout. Knowing that there was a witness, the kidnappers tried to find where this witness lived, attempting to kill him to dismiss any possible evidence he might know.

Meanwhile... in the other part of Seoul

An annonymous letter came to an apartmen where a well-known detective lived with his best friend, a forensic doctor. The letter told them a very mysterious sign it only said "21-3, die". Being curious of what had happened in the city, the forensic doctorKim Keywho received the letter at the first time, decided to find out. But sadly, it sent him to a very troublesome matter he himself could not solve.

Will the detectiveKim Jonghyunhelped his best friend to get out from this mess? Will he solve what is behind this kidnapping action? The mystery just... begins.

Foreword

An eight-chapters fanfiction in regard with SHINee's comeback "SHERLOCK". This is a thriller detective fanfiction written by me, in celebration of their comeback. All story was inspired by their album concept, and I will use some of their songs' title for my chapters' title. I do not own any of the songs, names, and properties might be used in this story. I simply write this story because I'm inspired by their most awaited comeback. Please enjoy and don't forget to write your comment down. Kamsahamnida~

This fanfiction dedicated to my beloved SHINee girls Sashi, Sharra, Farida and Tantri. Enjoy~