Life's way

Without You

 

 

"Let's not see each other again in future"

 

Eight years she live with that words. After their last encounter, she never see her again neither heard about her again. It was against her will for them to separate like that but, thinking the only thing that she think that time was the latter feeling. 

Her feeling that she must protect more than her own. The person who was important for her than anyone else. Anything that person wish she had to fullfil no matter what. Because it was her, someone that she could do anything for

No, 

That would be an understatement.

In a heartbeat, she's willing to die for her, without a doubt. 

 

 

Eight years, she was struggling so much to live something that called 

life.

because they said 

don't,

just don't live life without it.

 

So she did. 

 

Countless up and down.

Countless cry and wound.

Those sleepless night that only her and her pillow know the secret.

Now 

Eight years passed, she can finally say that

she found the life that they meant before. 

 

She's glad that she left her office work slash slave for life after working in the company for the whole five years. That was one of the best decision that she made in her life. It was 9am to 6pm work in black and white  but more like 24hrs in reality. Living in that years, sure has made her suffer for quite while but, that was her first job that she got after she finished her internship. 

That was the job that offer her so many things to learn about reality. That was the first company that she felt thankful to because they actually take fresh graduate seriously to learn everything from beginning.

 

And she actually learnt many things. 

So many things.

Include work life balance.

 

no work life balance. 

 

​​​​​​She realize that since her third month in the company. Realizing that make everyone in the company lose will to work. Staff no longer committed in their job and she watching everyone leaves the company 

One by one. 

But not her. 

Why ?

 

 

Because that is the only way. 

 

 

 

No work life balance. 

'its not a big deal'

 

 

 

yeah, it's not a big deal for her. Because it's not like she have a life to entertain. She don't even have a time to be happy. Does life has to be happy to live ? Ask her,she don't think so. As long as your are breathing, be grateful she said. Not everyone has a chance to breath again. People who leave this world, maybe at least once begged to their own belief to give them chance to live one more day. 

So be thankful that you live. It's not a big deal. 

Work life balance?

Telling you again, It's not a big deal. 

 

 

Working there has made her become someone that no longer wanting life. She know she has been drowning for too long, but she doesn't care.She don't care anymore. She need to do this and she doesn't want to stop. All she did for the whole five years was working herself to death. 

 

Slave for life ? She don't even care. 

 

As long she live. As long she can do something that make her mind busy, she doesn't care. 

 

 

Because that is the only way.

 

 

 

 

For her to live.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HOWDY! 

Can someone tell  who will be the main character in this story :)