Chapter 2

WGM: Eun Mi (OC) x Big Bang

 "Big Bang's Taeyang!" The audience began yelling and laughing (in a good way). You widen your eyes, but you're dying on the inside. You've always found him to be very attractive (who wouldn't) and talented. You thought of him as a really sweet and innocent guy, though the two of you have only greeted each other, never having a real conversation. 

 
"Taeyang, do you have anything you would like to say to Eun Mi?" Taeyang's face turns red as a tomato as he places his head in his lap, hiding from the embarrassment. After everyone settles down and stops yelling, he lifts his head back up, displaying his famous eye smile. 
 
"Ah this is so embarrassing!" He laughs and covers his face once again. He then stands up and faces you. You gulp anxiously. "Uhm..." He laughs nervously once more. He bows a full 90 degrees, "Annyeonghaseyo Eun Mi-ssi." 

You quickly stand up and return the greeting. "Annyeonghaseyo!" You laugh playfully and see Taeyang blush. Everyone laughs at the cuteness and awkwardness you both were showing.
 
You both sit back down as the MC speaks, "Ah that was cute... Now Taeyang-ssi, tell her what you REALLY want to tell her." Laughter fills the air as Taeyang turns red once again. "It says here that you think that Eun Mi is very talented and that you're impressed at how popular she's become within the few months after she's debuted." 
 
Taeyang seemed to have regained his posture a bit to be able to answer. "Neh. I think she's extremely talented. I've actually been on quite a few shows with her and she seems to be a very bright and kind person too."
 
The MC laughs and turns his attention towards you. "Eun Mi, how do you feel about this confession of his?"
 
You laugh, gently blushing. "I'm really thankful that such a talented and well-known idol like Taeyang-ssi thinks so highly of me."
 
The MC smiles. "Well before we end the show today, there is something I'd like to announce. As many of us have heard, Eun Mi is going to be on the show, We Got Married. Eun Mi, you're meeting your husband today, is that correct?"
 
"Neh! I'm really nervous about meeting him." He chuckles.
 
"There's no need to be nervous, because you've met him before and your husband is actually in this room right now." You hear the audience gasp and start whispering to one another. "He has no idea that he'll be We Got Married though, so this will be a very big surprise for him too." Everyone falls silent, anticipating who your husband will be. "Congratulations on getting married, Kim Eun Mi and Dong Youngbae!" Clapping and cheering fills the atmosphere. You hear some girls in the audience complaining and booing. 
 
The MC ends the show, as everyone on the set stops by to congratulate the both of you. You see Taeyang walking towards your way. You smile as your heart beats faster with every step he takes. "So I guess we're married now, huh?" He couldn't stop smiling after he found out the two of you would be on WGM. 
 
You giggle, "Yeah, I guess so." you said, returning a smile. A man walks up to both of you.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm one of the producers for We Got Married. We'll have your hair and makeup touched up and begin shooting shortly after. What the two of you do, now as a married couple, is entirely up to you. To start out, I recommend that you both go out somewhere to get to know each other better."
 
"Neh." You and Taeyang say in unison. You both bow to the producer, who walks away and is replaced by two makeup and hair artists. 
 
As they were getting touched up, you and Taeyang couldn't stop looking and smiling at each other. I can't believe he's my husband...
 
CAMERAS ARE ON
 
"So where do you want to go?"
 
"Well it's almost dinner time. I was reading one of your interviews one day and it said that your favorite food is bulgogi, so do you wanna go eat that?"
 
"You read my interviews?"
 
He rubs the back of his neck, embarrassed. "Ha ha, yeah... I hope I don't come off as a creep or anything."
 
You laugh. "No, of course not! It's cute." He smiles, blushing. You give him a warm smile and grab ahold of his hand, walking towards the parking lot.
 
"Kaja!" He was surprised at the sudden skinship, but enjoyed it a lot.
 
~~~
 
AT THE RESTAURANT
 
"Do you want me to call you by Taeyang or Youngbae?"
 
"I usually become closer with those who call me Youngbae, so call me that." He smiles. You nod.
 
"Wahhh, the food's here!" you exclaim.
 
You hear Youngbae chuckle at how childish you were being. As the food was being placed in front of you, all you could do is stare and admire how mouthwatering it all looked. You look up and catch Youngbae staring at you with a smile on his face. You (LOLOL, sorry, I'm immature ><) your head to the side and ask, "Are you okay Youngbae?"
 
He quickly snapped out of his daze and nodded. "N-neh! You're just.....really pretty....." he mumbled. 
 
"What was that?"
 
"Uh nothing! Let's eat!" Youngbae grabs the tongs and begins placing the meat onto the hot grill.
 
"I have to confess to you, I've been a really big fan of Big Bang ever since you guys have debuted." You laugh, a bit embarrassed.
 
"Really? Ah gowamo." He shows his eye smile, making your heart melt. "I've been a really big fan of you too, ever since you've debuted. You're seriously really talented though. I mean, you were only a trainee for what, a little over a year? I was a trainee for YEARS until I debuted.
 
"Aniyo!" You laugh. You take the tongs from his hand and flip the meat. "I kinda wish I were a trainee for a longer period of time. I feel like I didn't learn as much as I would if I were for a longer period of time."
 
"Well you definitely learn as you go, right?" You smile and nod in response. "Ah! Oppa, the bulgogi is burning!"
 
Instead of taking the meat off the grill, he stares at you. "Can you say that again?"
 
"Huh? Uhm.... Ah... Oppa, the bulgogi is burning..." You look at him confused as he just smiles and takes the meat off the grill. You dismiss it as you grab a piece of lettuce and prepare a wrap with bulgogi, ssamjang, kimchi, and some other greens. You hold it up to Youngbae's mouth. "Say ahhhhh!" You say playfully, laughing.
 
He laughs and opens his mouth as you feed him. You begin putting more meat on the grill. From the corner of your eye, you saw him making a wrap. You put the tongs down as you finish putting all the meat down. You look up in time to see Youngbae finishing the wrap. He holds it in front of him and looks at you. But instead of moving his hand towards you, he moves it towards his own mouth. "Youngbaaaaeee!" you whine.
 
He chuckles. "You have to promise me, from now on, you will call me oppa." You nod quickly, wanting to eat already. "Aaaaaaaand. You're not allowed to call any other man oppa, arrasso?"
 
"Neh oppa.....can I eat now?" You say cutely. He smiles and feeds you. You both continue to enjoy your meal, occasionally feeding each other.
 
You really happy that you and Youngbae were getting along and becoming so close, so fast. What could go wrong?
 

Okay....so this chapter wasn't THAT much longer than the first one, but it's definitely longer! >< I had writers block for quite sometime :/
 
I want to say thank you to those who have subscribed to this fic:
 
bananatofucheesecake
 
loveygfamilyy
 
VIPJan12
 
BigBang_VIP
 
nicholaslive
 
gretlgirl2
 
Thank you guys so much! <3 *mmwaaa* :*
 
Would you guys prefer short-ish chapters like this, updating more frequently?
Or longer chapters, updating less frequently?
Let me know :)
 
Comments are appreciated <3