Chapter 1

WGM: Eun Mi (OC) x Big Bang

Let me apologize ahead of time for this amazingly lame chapter -___- To be honest, I had a really hard time trying to come up with something. I just wanna get it over with so I can start working on the actual WGM part of this story >.< Please bare with me! Next chapter is where it really begins ;) 

Next chapter will be much longer than this chapter. Next week, there's a possibility of FOUR UPDATES! Omo! Thanks to spring break, I have a lot of free time :)

Comments are appreciated. Subscriptions are loved. <3


"When are you meeting with your husband?"

"I'm not sure. I have to go on Strong Heart later today, so I guess after that I'll meet him."

"Have you prepared anything for him?" You look wide-eyed at Nickhun.

"Aigoo!" Facepalm. "I totally forgot! Eotteoke!"

"Ah chincha. Mimi, you gotta do something for him!" You look at your phone and see that it's 1PM.

"I have 2 more hours until I have to be at the studio..." You sat there pondering what you could get for your soon-to-be husband. You take a sip of your peach tea and look up at Nickhun. "Oppa, what did Victoria unnie do for you that you liked when you two were still married?" He laughs and rubs the back of his neck, gently blushing.

"Well, I really liked it when she cooked for me."

"Ahh! I should make him-" You were interrupted by your phone.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Eun Mi, the schedule for the show got changed. You need to get to the studio in half an hour."

"Bwoh?! Aigoo... Arrasso, kamsahamnida." You hang up and look back at Nickhun. "Can you give me a ride to the studio? My manager just called and said I have to be there in half an hour."

"Sure. What are you going to do about the gift though?" You chew your bottom lip, a little frustrated. 

Sigh. "I don't know, but I'll come up with something I guess......I hope." The two of you got up from your seats and paid for your drinks and left the cafe and off you went to the studio.

--- --- --- --- ---

AT THE STRONG HEART STUDIO

"Okay everyone, please take your seats! We'll be starting the show promptly." one of the producers announced.

"Unnie, we should go out for lunch sometime!" 

"Neh! I'll text you later Seohyun!"

"Arrasso. Oh, and congratulations on getting married! I wish the best for you and your soon-to-be husband!" She said with an encouraging smile. 

"Gomawo!" You wave and the both of you take your seats.

You settle yourself in your seat and curiously look around the set to see who else is there. There's Taecyeon oppa, who earlier, was teasing you about the whole marriage, saying you were going to be such a protective wife. This guy -__- 

You see a couple other idols you know and wave to each one as they greet you. You happened to be sitting in the front row at the end. On your right, taking up the rest of the row, was Big Bang. You've been a fan of them every since they've debuted. You began thinking about the days before you even became a trainee for JYP, and how much of a fangirl you were. You laugh to yourself, but regain your posture as you hear one of the producers count down to start the show.

~~~ 

"Annyeonghaseyo, je ireumeun Eun Mi imnida!" The audience applauds. 

"Eun Mi, congratulations on getting first place on Music Bank with your single, Lovely! Do you have anything to say to your fans?"

"Neh. I just want to say, thank you all for supporting me and helping me stand where I am today. I'm so humbled and happy to have all of you supporting me." 

"Ah, you're so kind Eun Mi. I bet a lot of guys wish they could date someone like you! That brings up this question that many fans are wanting to know. What is your ideal type?" You shyly laugh and blush.

"I don't really have an ideal type. I feel like if I were to come up with an ideal type, I'd become pickier and it'd be harder for me to get a boyfriend." You and everyone else laughs.

"But you know, there are a lot of male idols out there complimenting you. One in particular who confessed that you are his ideal type."

"Ah chincha?"

"He's actually here right now!" Everyone gasps. You were really shocked, and also kind of nervous, considering your husband could be watching this right after it broadcasts. 

"He's the one and only......."

to be continued ;)


I want to take a quick poll.... Please leave your answer in the comments!

Who would you like to see paired with Eun Mi (you)?

1. Jiyong

2. TOP

3. Daesung

4. Taeyang

5. Seungri