Secret

Nation's Beloved A-Class Couple
Please log in to read the full chapter

[SCENE 3]

 

"I almost got drunk. I needed some fresh air."

 

When Yoona retreats to the balcony to escape the festivities, someone approaches her and places an ice cream against her cheek.

 

"Oppa? Soo-Hyun Oppa? What are you doing here?"

"Are you drunk?"

"(she takes the ice cream) Almost. Why are you here?"

"I saw you sneaking away, and I was worried you might be getting drunk."

"Don’t worry, Oppa, I'm fine."

"When are you heading back?"

"After I finish this ice cream, I'll say goodbye to everyone."

"Do you want me to drive you home, or should we meet there?"

 

[SCENE 4]

 

The Best Actor of the Year, Kim Soo-Hyun, commands the spotlight as a top-tier actor in South Korea. Renowned for his exceptional talent and captivating presence, he has dominated the industry for over 15 years. Despite his aloof demeanor, those close to him know he possesses a warm heart. However, what the public remains unaware of is his secret engagement to Lim Yoona, a fact carefully concealed for the past two years.

 

"Did you follow me here after I mentioned the celebration?"

"Yeah."

"What if people start to suspect us? My team found it too coincidental that both winners are celebrating here."

"Oh, my team said the same thing."

Please log in to read the full chapter