Paris - 1

Nation's Beloved A-Class Couple
Please log in to read the full chapter

[SCENE 7]

 

Yoona and Soo-Hyun take the night flight from Jeju to Paris. Readers might wonder how they manage to avoid the public eye with their outstanding visuals, given their status as the nation's beloved figures. However, with their chaebol background, accessing a secret VIP gate is well within their means, ensuring their privacy as they embark on their journey to the City of Love.

 

As they soar across the vast expanse of the night sky, Yoona and Soo-Hyun find solace in each other's presence. Their fingers entwined, they steal affectionate glances, their excitement palpable as they anticipate their secret getaway.

 

"You know, Yoong, receiving the Best Actor Award with you by my side feels like a dream come true," Soo-Hyun admits, his voice filled with sincerity.

 

Yoona's eyes sparkle with affection. "That night, on my way to the stage, all I could see was you. It felt like our victory," she confesses, her voice soft with emotion.

 

"It is our victory," Soo-Hyun agrees, leaning in to press a tender kiss to Yoona's cheek.

 

With a radiant smile, Yoona adds, "And now we fly to Paris for our reward! Paris, here we come!"

 

It's their third time visiting Paris together, each trip holding special memories. This time, they decide to stay at one of the city's most glorious hotels, adding to the allure of their romantic getaway.

 

Upon arrival, they're greeted by the familiar sights and sounds of the bustling city. The air is filled with the scent of freshly baked croissants and the melodious tunes of street musicians, enveloping them in a warm embrace.

 

"Shall we revisit our favorite restaurant, Oppa? I'm hungry," Yoona suggests, her eyes twinkling mischie

Please log in to read the full chapter