Paris - 2++

Nation's Beloved A-Class Couple
Please log in to read the full chapter

[SCENE 8]

 

As night descended upon the city of Paris, casting a soft glow over the streets below, Yoona and Soo-Hyun found themselves ensconced in the opulent confines of their hotel suite. The air crackled with an electric tension, heavy with the promise of desire that hung between them like a palpable force.

With a slow, deliberate pace, Soo-Hyun approached Yoona, his movements fluid and purposeful. His intense gaze bore into hers, igniting a primal fire within her depths. "You're absolutely breathtaking, Yoong," he murmured huskily, his voice thick with longing as his fingers traced a delicate path along the curve of Yoona's jaw.

A shiver of anticipation raced down Yoona's spine, her heart pounding with the weight of desire as she met Soo-Hyun's gaze with equal fervor. In that moment, the world seemed to fall away, leaving only the two of them in a cocoon of passion and longing.

Their kisses grew more fervent with each passing moment, a symphony of desire that left them both breathless and craving more. Each touch, each caress was a testament to the raw, unbridled passion that burned between them, fueling the flames of their shared desire.

"Soo-Hyun," Yoona gasped, her voice a husky whisper as she reached out to him, her fingers tangling in his hair as she pulled him closer. "I need you, now."

With a primal growl of longing, Soo-Hy

Please log in to read the full chapter