The Best Actress - Lim Yoona

Nation's Beloved A-Class Couple
Please log in to read the full chapter

[SCENE 1]

 

"Ms. Yoona Lim, please look in this direction!"

"Ms. Yoona Lim, please pose with the heart sign!"

"Ms. Yoona Lim~ we love you!"

 

The crowd couldn’t stop clamoring for Yoona, the goddess of the evening, at tonight's awards event.

 

"Ms. Yoona Lim, please tell us how you’re feeling after winning the best actress of the year tonight?"

"I’m still in shock, but incredibly grateful for this achievement. It was once just a dream, and now I feel like my years of hard work have finally paid off. I want to express my deepest gratitude to all of you, especially my fans, whose unwavering support has brought me here. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"How do you plan to celebrate your victory?"

"I plan to have a heartfelt dinner with my entire team after the event, and then I'll be heading back to my hometown tomorrow to celebrate with my family. My parents have been eagerly awaiting this moment, and I can't wait to share this joy with them."

"Do you have any plans for your career next year?"

"I promise to return with new and improved work for all of you."

"And any surprises in store for us?"

"Well, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now, would it? But rest assured, I'll continue working hard to present the best version of myself to all of you. Thank you, and Happy New Year!"

 

Lim Yoona, now an A-list actress in South Korea, is renowned for her roles in various dramas and movies. Her dramas consistently achieve high ratings, and her movies dominate the box office. With her intelligence, kindness, and ethereal beauty, she has been voted the actress with the best visual for

Please log in to read the full chapter