The Price of Kindness

The Price of Peace

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in like, forever, and I'm pretty sure you guys don't want to hear all my excuses and such, so I'll save it. Hope you guys like this, and let's keep supporting EXO, even when their promotions are finished for the time being~ D: This chapter introduces the ever-so-sweet Suho/Kyungsoo couple! Let's welcome them, shall we? ;DD

And thank you all for your lovely comments, I read each and every one of them multiple times. <333333333

Disclaimer: I do not own EXO. TT^TT

This chapter is rated K.

~~~

Xiumin shifts his weight and Tao blinks, dark spots bursting beneath his eyelids. With a small shake of his head and an intake of breath, the spots seem to fade and the prince swallows nervously. It's obvious that Xiumin had noticed something too, because he stares at Tao with those large, startled eyes and only looks away when Tao meets his gaze.

"A-are you o-okay?" Xiumin peeps, which Tao frowns at.

"Why wouldn't I be, stupid?" Tao mutters back with a slightly flustered expression.

He kind of regrets it afterwards, because Xiumin flinches and scrunches his shoulders together again, snuggling closer to the puppy in his robes. Tao tells himself that he's said nothing wrong, that it's all this princess' fault, but somehow, the guilt eats him up inside. He doesn't understand why this princess made him feel all tingly inside, and he doesn't understand either why he feels this rush of annoyance every time their eyes meet accidentally.

It's not that she's irritating.

But to stop his stupid heart from pounding too rapidly ─ did that bastard Chanyeol poison my food? ─ Tao decides that being mean is the way to go. Xiumin squirms a little in his hold and Tao's eyes avert to the princess, who chews on his bottom lip worriedly.

"Um, um, you're kind of... h-hurting me," he squeaks and Tao startles, immediately loosening his grip around the princess' waist and letting his arm fall to the side.

Xiumin gingerly rubs his waist and is smiling again, his lips curved prettily. Somehow, their eyes meet again and Tao scowls, whipping his head around while Xiumin continues to regard him with a curious expression.

"Stop smiling, idiot," Tao growls.

Xiumin shoots him a glare and puffs up his cheeks, releasing the air in short breaths. The puppy whines and Xiumin whispers a soft apology, rubbing lovingly behind the puppy's ear.

He doesn't notice that half of Tao's body is continually drenched by the downpour.

~~~

They're almost halfway to Tao's room when the prince's vision clouds. His breath hitches in his throat when he's unable to blink away the dark spots, and his footing falters for one second. It was all it took for Xiumin to look up at him, his dark eyebrows knitted in concern.

"P-Prince Tao?"

Tao swallows, the hairs on the back of his neck standing as he grips the umbrella tighter in his fist and attempts to continue forward as confidently as possible. Another step and his temples throb, causing Tao to lose balance for another split moment. Suddenly, he feels a strong hand grip onto his waist.

His first instinct is to push the hand away, but Xiumin clutches on stubbornly and Tao grits his teeth.

"Wha─?"

"─you know what, if you keep on being stubborn like this, I'll just have to take drastic measures."

Tao blinks, goosebumps rising on his skin. For a moment, the princess' voice seemed to deepen, her usually carefree tone laced with a tinge of threat. He his head to meet Xiumin's eyes for a second, and immediately looks away due to the princess' fiery gaze.

Why do her eyes... look like that?

Pale hands ease the umbrella from Tao's quivering grip and the prince swallows at the sudden action. He opens his mouth to say something, anything, but when his sight is suddenly overcome by darkness, he gasps.

And feels the hand around his waist tighten protectively.

The puppy whimpers and scratches at the front of Xiumin's robe, attempting to pull himself onto the boy's shoulder now that Xiumin wasn't cradling him anymore. With a strained push of his hind legs, the puppy lunges onto the boy's shoulder... and begins to slip off.

Xiumin notices at the last second and quickly uses his umbrella-holding hand to nudge the puppy into a comfortable position. The puppy gives a quite adorable sigh of relief and Xiumin smiles.

His other hand never leaves the prince's waist.

~~~

They manage by some miracle, to make it all the way to Tao's room. Gritting his teeth and heaving a nearly-passed out Tao up the steps, Xiumin nudges the sliding door open with his foot and stumbles in. Having put up with almost all of Tao's weight on his shoulders for the past few minutes, Xiumin's legs have turned into jelly and he collapses blindly onto Tao the second he drops the umbrella.

The puppy jumps off his shoulder and daintily steps over to curl up inside a blanket strewn on the floor. Xiumin reaches over for the blanket in order to mop up Tao's clothes, but the puppy growls and rolls itself into the thick cloth.

Xiumin glares.

Hey! You ungrateful little

Suddenly, there's a groan beneath him and some shuffled movements and before Xiumin even has the chance to explain himself, he's pushed harshly onto his and a pair of dark, angry eyes glare at him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Tao hisses.

Xiumin gawks.

"I finally regain consciousness and I see you all over me... you really have no shame, do you?"

Xiumin blinks.

W-what? I just helped support you all the way back here and you...

"I hate princesses by the likes of you. All ready to themselves out for a spot at the throne. Get out before I throw you out myself!"

Xiumin sits there in silence for a moment, mind spinning as he tries not to burst into tears. And with a final look at the stubborn, hot-tempered, completely unreasonable prince he just wasted all his spirit to save, he gets up. Tao's eyes are still on him as Xiumin wobbles uneasily to his feet, almost dropping to the ground because of the tenderness in his knees.

Don't you dare fall! You can't show weakness in front of this bastard.

So he braces himself and wobbles on, ignoring the hair ornament that fell to the ground and the hair that fell into his eyes.

Tao's breath hitches.

"Wait," he stops Xiumin in his tracks.

Xiumin continues to step forward, one foot in front of another, but another shout from Tao comes and the princess stops in his tracks.

Why do you always look like you're the victim? Why is it that watching you makes me so annoyed, yet I don't want to see you cry either?

"W-what?" Xiumin stammers, still not looking back to meet the prince's eyes.

Tao's temples throb again and he suppresses the groan building at the back of his throat.

, ... this is bad, I

"G-get out."

Xiumin tenses, and Tao prays for the princess to get going.

So that you won't see me like this.

"Get out, already! How many times do I have to tell you, get out!"

All Tao sees is the flash of the princess' robes and the glint of her jeweled headdress before everything turns black.

~~~

Xiumin's racing out the door, feet splashing into the puddles as he runs for his life, angry tears streaming down his cheeks and getting washed away by the rain that continues to seep through his clothes and clench the little remaining bits of warmth from him.

I hate him. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!  

He accidentally trips over a puddle and lands flat on his face, mud splattering onto his clothes and painting his cheeks. A part of him never wants to get up from that spot. Maybe if he just stayed there all night under the pouring rain, he would die of hypothermia.

It's okay, Xiumin. You did well.

And so Xiumin just lays there, almost drifting off to sleep when muffled barking suddenly jolt him back to reality. Suddenly, there's a familiar tickle on his frozen cheek and Xiumin opens one eye to see the same drenched puppy, at his cheek with a pink tongue and barking restlessly.

Scrambling up quickly and staring at the puppy, he gulps.

"What are you doing here, puppy-ah? You're going to get sick if you're out like this, go back!"

The puppy continues to bark, then Xiumin watches with furrowed eyebrows as the little pet latches onto the hem of his robe with his teeth, pulling Xiumin along.

"Y-you... want to take me somewhere?"

As if understanding his words, the puppy gives an exasperated bark and twirls around in a circle.

Xiumin's heart drops to his stomach when he finally understands.

Prince Tao.

And Xiumin doesn't understand at all why he stumbles through the rain, falling twice and scraping his cheek and getting up quickly to his feet just to run and fall again, bruising himself black and blue before he reaches Tao's room and flings the door open and scrambles towards the prince.

Tao cracks open an eye and groans.

"I... I t-told y... to g...t ... o-out," he grunts and Xiumin ignores him, pressing their foreheads together and gasping at the burn of Tao's forehead against his icy one. Immediately, he strips the prince's robes off with no hesitation, grabbing a thick blanket from Tao's bed to wrap around his form. The prince tiredly protests through the whole ordeal, but Xiumin's eyes are blazing.

"You shut up and listen to me," he tells Tao in a trembling tone, and the prince is silent, watching as Xiumin grabs the covers near his neck to jerk him towards his own face.

"I don't care what you do to me after this, Huang Zitao, you can bruise me ridicule me and hurt me for all the world to see, but I..." his voice cracks, "I... won't let you die."

An intake of breath and Xiumin cries.

"You'd better stay alive, you bastard! Alive to face my wrath! I'm going to poison all your food and make you regret all of this, so if you chicken out and die, I won't ever forgive you! Do you hear me?!"

His grip slackens and Tao falls back softly. The prince's eyes are closed and a whisper of a smile is etched onto his face. Xiumin almost thinks he's dead, until he sees the slight rise and fall of Tao's chest. Releasing a pent-up breath, the princess fixes Tao's face into a frown, then gets up slowly in search of a towel and some warm water.

He just happens to glance past a large mirror hanging on the wall, but in that split second, his own reflection was already etched in his mind. Mussed hair, flushed cheeks, glowing eyes.

What's happening to me?

~~~

Kyungsoo expertly dices the ham, onions and green onions on the cutting board cut from a cross-section of a tree trunk. Moving the ingredients to the side with his chopping knife, he takes the bowl of marinated shrimp and uses a pair of chopsticks to better coat the shrimp with the flavourful juices.

This... should be done.

Setting the bowl aside, he pulls out a smaller, empty bowl and skillfully cracks two eggs inside with one hand. Beating the eggs with chopsticks, he remembers to add the dash of sugar that Suho always liked. An embarrassed smile makes its way onto his face when he thinks about a certain 'young master' and Kyungsoo shakes his head quickly, the sizzling of oil from the overheated wok alerting him back to reality.

"," he swears under his breath as he readjusts the heat, wincing as drops of oil splatter out of the wok and onto his hand.

Pouring the egg mixture inside the wok, he watches the sides bubble white as it firms. After prodding lovingly at the egg, he flips it with the wooden spatula, cooking the other side. With his eyebrows furrowed in concentration, it takes Kyungsoo practically no time at all to stir-fry the onion, shrimp and green peas. Scooping the fried vegetables back into their original bowl, he adds some spoonfuls of oil before scooping some rice into the wok.

It smells so good.

Kyungsoo unconsciously his lips as he adds soy sauce, hearing the delicious simmer of the wok. Adding the rest of the ingredients in, he combines them thoroughly ─ smiling as the wok boasts a rainbow of yellow, pink and greens.

Ah, how delicious. I feel hungry all of a sud

Kyungsoo's train of thought is disrupted by a pair of strong arms that snake their way around his waist, and the dip of a chin that suddenly rests in the curve of his shoulder. The cook squeaks, nearly dropping his wooden spatula in the process.

W-Who?

Immediately, he whisks his head around and meets a pair of shiny, glittering eyes with a smile so genuine and bright that Kyungsoo flushes three shades of red. This time, he drops the spatula and his calloused hands grab Suho's, attempting to pry the prince's arms from his waist.

"Prince S-Suho, don't be like this, okay? What would other people think if they saw this?" he stammers, squeaking again when Suho's grip tightens.

"I don't care," the prince pouts, "I'm hungry, Kyungsoo-yah."

Smiling inwardly at the prince's adorable antics but refusing to show it on the outside, Kyungsoo manages to finally pry him off.

"Which is why I'm cooking for you, Suho-ah," he tsks, shifting his attention back to the wok while Suho's eyes remain on him.

Kyungsoo feels nervous.

"I want a shrimp," Suho suddenly declares, resting a hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

Kyungsoo hands him the spatula.

"Go ahead, it's done."

Suho sniffs.

"I want you to feed me."

Kyungsoo nearly chokes.

Picking up a pair of chopsticks with a slightly shaking hand and picking out a plump, pink shrimp, he holds it in midair for a second before Suho's hand grabs his. The shrimp drops back into the wok, and Suho pulls the chopsticks from Kyungsoo's hands.

"Not like that, Kyungsoo-yah."

Kyungsoo swallows.

He wonders for a moment why Suho always insists on doing things that made him uncomfortable. But the more truthful he is to himself, the more Kyungsoo admits that there's nothing forced about any of it. Seizing a plump shrimp between his thumb and forefinger, he lifts it up to Suho's lips.

The handsome prince bites onto the shrimp and Kyungsoo thinks oh god, he's so close and he swallows hard and prays that Suho won't notice. Those perfect lips wrap themselves around the leg of the shrimp and pulls. When Kyungsoo doesn't let go, Suho pouts.

"You don't want me to eat it?" Suho mumbles.

Kyungsoo immediately apologizes, face flushing as Suho chides him playfully. The prince finally takes the shrimp from his fingers, popping it into his mouth.

"Sorry for teasing you, Kyungsoo-yah, but you really are cute sometimes."

Kyungsoo denies Suho's words like a stammering idiot, in which Suho laughs at again and ruffles his hair.

~~~

"You must be aware, that Prince Suho was caught sleeping in class three times this past week."

Kyungsoo swallows.

"When asked to recite the simple line of poetry, his performance was so poor that the younger princes could've done better."

Kyungsoo bites his lip.

"His instructors have also informed me that he... failed two of the three tests given this week, barely passing the third by a mile."

Kyungsoo's eyes widen.

"What do you suggest I do, then? Is it time that he deserves whatever should've come his way for a long time? Or..."

"I-I take full responsibility for his actions," Kyungsoo stammers, cheeks heating up, "I apologize deeply on behalf of him."

A pause, and the head palace instructor sighs, shaking his head at the servant's decision. Pulling out a thick wooden stick that Kyungsoo's seen far too many times, he props the stick onto the ground.

"Six times five. Thirty lashes."

Kyungsoo's lashes quiver as he raises both wrists in front of him, eyes brimmed red with threatening tears. The first hit rips a scream from his throat, and it surprises both him and the instructor, because Kyungsoo is never one to scream. When the servant's eyes flit to his wrists, he realizes that the wounds from the weeks prior hadn't healed properly at all.

The skin around his wrists were no longer red, but bruised long stripes of purple and blue that seemed to extend like tiger stripes. There's an intake of breath as the instructor pulls the stick up in the air, ready to strike again.

"P-please! Stop!" Kyungsoo croaks, and the stick hovers in midair.

"I-I..."

When Kyungsoo kneels down and pulls down his trousers so that they rested on his thighs, when he placed his palms onto the dirty ground in front of him and raised his in the air, he thought about running out and leaving Suho to endure his own punishments.

But.

But when the second lash comes, swift and hard across his , he blinks and the tears trickle down his cheeks and he thinks, it's worth it. For Suho, it's worth it.

~~~

Kyungsoo pouts, dragging his feet as he pads as gently as possible through the palace, wincing slightly at the stinging pain on his bottom. After some wobbling, he finally manages to reach the servant quarters. Slowly sliding the door open, he notices the familiar fuzz of curly, dark hair and smiles.

"Hey, Chanyeol-ah," the servant calls gently, grinning when the eunuch turns his head around and laughs, face scrunching up a bit.

Chanyeol hurries to retrieve the first aid kit inside the top drawers, and Kyungsoo tells him to sit down.

"No punishment today? That bastard of a prince finally learned that you've covered up for him all this time?"

Kyungsoo rubs his neck sheepishly and shakes his head.

"It's really okay, Chanyeollie. I mean, it's my duty as ─"

"─ God, Kyungsoo, will you ever shut up about the duty thing? Honestly, take a look in front of you! That bastard doesn't have a smidgen of thankfulness in him, and you're way too soft for your own good! Being so selfless is going to destroy you one day, Kyungsoo and you'd better believe me or... K-Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo collapses to the floor, shoulders quaking as tears stream down his cheeks. Chanyeol quickly scrambles to his side and apologizes profusely as Kyungsoo rubs his arm over his eyes. When the tears stop flowing, Kyungsoo's flushed a light pink and he feels embarrassed.

"S-sorry, Chanyeol," he whispers between sniffs, "it's just that ─hic he's really important to me. And it doesn't matter if he never ─hicrealizes anything, because I'm already satisfied."

"Satisfied that you're getting hurt like this because of him?"

A small smile makes its way onto Kyungsoo's face.

"Satisfied that I'm protecting him."

Chanyeol watches his friend for a moment, before turning his head to the side and releasing an exasperated sigh. An easy smile creeps onto his face and when he turns to look back at Kyungsoo, he tilts his head and stares back with a confused expression.

"He doesn't deserve you."

Kyungsoo stalls for a second, then gapes, his eyes wide and jaw slack and suddenly, as if realising something, his cheeks bloom a pretty pink and he laughs nervously. Chanyeol repeats his words and Kyungsoo covers his ears, his eyebrows knotted in a frown but a whisper of a smile threatening to spill on his lips.

"I... I honestly don't know where you get all these cheesy lines from, Chanyeollie," he laughs, and Chanyeol's hatred for Suho grows a little bit more, "but you're really sweet. Thanks for always taking care of me."

Kyungsoo's chubby cheeks lift up in a genuine smile and Chanyeol maintains their eye contact for a few difficult seconds before looking away briskly and brushing a fist over his eyes. The shorter servant blinks, worriedly shifting closer as he pulls slightly on Chanyeol's sleeve.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

I can't look at you.

"... it's nothing."

"C'mon, Chanyeollie, let me look at it─ w-wait, what happened to your hand?!"

Chanyeol pulls his hand away just as Kyungsoo grabs for it, missing and falling to the ground with an 'oomph'. The eunuch scrambles closer, apologizing profusely but Kyungsoo simply picks himself up and seizes Chanyeol's arm.

"No, it's okay it's really oka─"

"─ No, let me look at it!"

"Don't worry, it's fine─"

"─ I said, let me look at it!"

Chanyeol gulps and surrenders as Kyungsoo stubbornly pulls his arm over. Somehow, as Kyungsoo inspects his hand carefully like a worried mother, Chanyeol can't help but be reminded of the bratty prince who had bandaged his hand just prior.

'They're both so stubborn', he laughs to himself.

But they're different. Different in the sense that one is the childhood friend he still harbours a crush for, the only one who took care of him when he entered the palace ─ selfless, brave Kyungsoo. And the other...

Idiot. How could you even compare that brat of a prince to Kyungsoo?

Chanyeol would never admit it, but he had kept the prince's handkerchief, tucked it away safely in his pocket. Not that he wanted to return it, because of course he'd never want to see that brat's face ever again. That's just how it is.

Nothing more.

So Chanyeol smiles back widely at Kyungsoo and ignores the half of his hazy mind who sees a Baekhyun in Kyungsoo whenever he blinks.

"It's wrapped really well," Kyungsoo finally says, nodding in approval as he releases Chanyeol's hand.

"... and I know you didn't wrap it yourself," he adds, eliciting a laugh from Chanyeol who scrunches his face up again, hand on chest in mock-hurt.

"Yah, yah, how could you ever doubt my bandage wrapping skills?" Chanyeol grins cheekily.

Kyungsoo his lips, moving closer and widening his eyes, "So... it's a girl, right? Who is it, Chanyeollie, you have to tell me!"

Chanyeol rolls his eyes and pouts.

"Far from it, actually."

Kyungsoo grins knowingly, teasing Chanyeol with pokes to his ribs before the taller servant pushes him away in annoyance. The action catches Kyungsoo off-guard, and he falls back onto his , squeaking at the pain that spikes up his tailbone.

"Ah, Kyungsoo! Oh my god, I'm so sorry, does it hurt that much─"

Kyungsoo manages a smile that turns into a half-cringe and he settles himself back carefully onto the ground.

"It's not your fault, Chanyeol. It's just that, today..."

Chanyeol's eyes darken as he realizes, and Kyungsoo's widen into plates when he sees his friend's expression. Immediately, he scrambles towards Chanyeol, only to be gently pushed away as Chanyeol gets up, fixing the strap of his hat over his neck as he begins out the door. Kyungsoo grabs onto his coattail, refusing to let the taller man out the door.

"Chanyeol, please! Don't get angry over nothing, w-where are you goin ─"

"─ Do you really think that is nothing? You're suffering so much because of that bastard, and as a friend, my duty is to beat that for hurting you like this!

"He's a prince, Chanyeol! The only purpose we have in life is to dedicate our lives to serving the kingdom. What will happen after you beat him up? When do fists solve anything? You two are both... so important to me, I can't let you do something so reckles─"

"Stupid. Neither can I sit here and watch you getting bruised black and blue over a bastard who could never possibly imagine how much you've sacrificed for him. "

There's a deaf silence, and the door suddenly slides open from the outside. Kyungsoo swivels around to stare at the intruder, and he makes a choking noise in his throat when he sees Suho's face. The prince, who normally wears the sunniest expression now has his eyes hooded by his bangs─ so dark that Kyungsoo shivers.

"Sacrificed for me?" he demands, and Kyungsoo flinches at the tone that he's never heard Suho used.

"P-P-Prince Suho, when were you outside─" Kyungsoo begins, stammering as he gets up from wobbling knees and steps unevenly towards the prince.

He's suddenly held back by Chanyeol, who grabs the shorter boy's wrist firmly and tugs him back.

"W-what, Chanyeol─"

His other wrist is seized by Suho, and Kyungsoo's eyes flit back to Suho, a dying plead on his lips.

"Let him go, bastard!" Chanyeol snarls, pulling Kyungsoo sharply and the boy stumbles towards him.

Only to be hurled back by Suho, whose death grip only increases in magnitude.

"A-a-ah! S-Suho, please! You're... y-you're hurting me," Kyungsoo whimpers.

Suho's eyes suddenly clear up, and he frowns slightly, as if realizing his actions and immediately lets go. Kyungsoo brings his arm back to his chest and rubs his bruised wrist tentatively. The wounds still hadn't healed from the punishments, and the tug-of-war just seemed to further bruise his wrists.

It's only when he looks up that he sees Suho's eyes trailing over the streaks of blue and purple on his wrists. Immediately, Kyungsoo pulls his sleeves back down and Suho's eyes meet his. He sees Suho's hand reaching out again, and the servant winces, imagining that the prince was going to grab his wrists again, only to feel long, gentle fingers lace through his and a warm palm pressing against his clammy one.

"Let's go," Suho says briskly and turns around, ready to tug him away, only to be stopped by Chanyeol who seizes Kyungsoo's other hand.

Chanyeol...

"Don't go," Chanyeol tells him, eyes pleading.

Kyungsoo slowly eases his fingers from Chanyeol's grip and drops his arm back to his side.

"It's okay, Chanyeollie," he reassures him, face pale and eyes innocent.

And when Kyungsoo tears his gaze from his best friend to peer timidly at the prince who in turn squeezes Kyungsoo's hand tighter, Chanyeol realises how that gaze will never belong to him.

~~~

Kyungsoo doesn't return that night. Chanyeol knows because he'd stayed up until the early hours of the morning and there was still no sign of Kyungsoo. One of the palace ladies had sent him on an errand which he had happily obliged to, in hopes of tearing his thoughts away from Kyungsoo's situation.

It was needless to say that Chanyeol always had an eye for beautiful things. Which was why the palace ladies all trusted him to purchase their fabrics for them. This time, it's a shimmering, rosy pink fabric with exquisite individual cherry blossoms embroidered on.

With the purchase tucked away safely in his sleeve, he's just about to begin his way back to the palace when suddenly, he sees a large commotion around a popular bookshop. Somehow, the voice arguing was one that he faintly recognized, and so, with b curiosity, Chanyeol maneuvers into the chattering crowd.

"Hey, what's going on here?" he nudges a commoner beside him and the old man grins a toothless grin.

"Some rascal tried to steal a book, and look at him still trying to reason! Ah, youngsters these days..."

Chanyeol frowns, then looks up at the situation in front. A young man with his hands curled into fists is arguing with the female shopkeeper. The servant cranes his neck to hear their conversation amidst the yelling of the crowd.

Suddenly, the young man fumbles in his pocket and rips something from his inner robes, throwing it into the shopkeeper's hands.

"─here! It's what you want, isn't it?! That brooch is worth far more than this stupid novel, actually, you wouldn't even be able to trade your life for it!"

"... and I'll make sure when I return to the palace that this disgusting shop of yours is closed down for good, you old hag!"

And suddenly Chanyeol's brain clicks at the familiar tone. With quick strides, he grabs the shopkeeper's wrist just as she's about to slap the rude boy in front of her. The young man flinches, only to realize that there was no damage done. Peeking open his eyes and almost roaring at the shopkeeper, he begins his rant again.

"I cannot believe this! How dare you─ mmfphh─"

Only to have Chanyeol's hand clasped around his mouth, muffling his words.

"Baekhyun, shut up," Chanyeol hisses, and the young man's eyes grow wide.

"You!" Baekhyun gasps after prying Chanyeol's palm from his lips.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

Chanyeol sighs.

~~~

more baekyeol in the next chapter, i promise! C: