♛ Chapter 08: Someday ♚

♛ I'm your King, You're my Queen ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

Helping Kyuhyun's mom in the kitchen, we both make breakfast for everyone. I watch her in awe as she carefully move around in the kitchen with delicate moves. I stood in the corner peeling the skin of a potatoe; we're making hash browns. This morning, I woke up extra early to go on Naver and search what most American people eat for breakfast in America. I wanted to make Jessica and Donghae's stay here in Korea worthwhile, so I started by making them feel that Korea is almost the same as America, but have different timezones and the fact that Korea is in Asia. 

"Yonna-ah~ could you hand me the spatula over there?" Kyuhyun's mom asked while turning on the coffee maker. The Cho family loves coffee so much. Even Kyuhyun! I quickly put down the peeler along with the half peeled potatoe and grabbed the spatula out of the kitchen drawer and hand it to her with a bright smile. She thanked me and went back on mixing the pancake mix inside the bowl. As I walk back to the other side of the kitchen, where I'm peeling off the potatoes, suddenly, a strong pair of arms caught my waist and hugged me from the back. I jerked in shock as I jumped a little. I felt the person's head rest on my shoulder, snuggling me warmly. 

"Yoong.. You're already awake? Why didn't you wake me up? I was horrified when I didn't see you sleeping beside me when I woke up..I thought you left again." Kyuhyun said groggily. I caress his hands which were wrapped around my waist and turned around to look at him, but before I could even open my mouth, mrs. cho spoke. 

"If both of you are going to act lovey dovey  here," she paused for a while and turned around to look at us with her serious look. I was also a little bit taken back by her serious face. then after a few seconds passed, her face then went softer and said," i also need my yeobo here~ both of you aren't the only ones who can't act like that!" she playfully blurted out. I exhaled. I thought she was going to say something else! I said inside my head. I heard Kyuhyun chuckle a bit and walked to his mom and gave her a back hug too. 

"Ummmaaaa~~" Kyuhyun called out his mom with his "aegyo" voice. I made a sour face and mrs. cho smacked kyuhyun's head softly. I laughed at the scene I just saw. Kyuhyun acting cutely with his mom.. now this is mind blowing. 

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! What was that you just did?" His mom laughed a bit as she wrapped her arms above Kyuhyun's, which were wrapped almost above her waistline. I smiled to myself as I watch the mom and daughther moment. Then I remember my potatoes which weren't peeled yet. As the Kyuhyun and his mom have their "lovey dovey" moment, I went back peeling the potatoes for the has browns i'm making. After peeling them and grated them into ittle pieces, I gathered all the things I need and when I was about to heat the pan, loud screaming came from upstairs. I froze. Kyuhyun and his mom too. I glanced at them and they glanced at me back. The screaming was coming from Jessica and Donghae's bedroom. Her screams were loud and full of anger, I just can sense it. She screamed louder and a light sound of a pillow hitting a body was heared. I placed the things i was holding on the counter and walked closely near the staircase. Kyuhyun signaled me not to go anywhere. Instead, Mrs. Cho carefully walked to the staircase and up to Donghae and Jessica's room. She stopped in front of their door and at first, she hesitated to knock, but then she did. Mrs. Cho raised her hand and knocked on the door slowly. 

"Donghae-ah, Sooyeon-ah. Are you guys alright in there?" In a faint voice, Mrs. Cho asked them outiside their bedroom door. She must've got an answer because from the sight here in the kitchen she nodded her head and said something else that Kyuhyun and I didn't hear. As Mrs. Cho walks down back to the kitchen she just looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. I guess I might go back to my hash browns. After peeling off all the skins of the potatoes I grated them into small pieces. Kyuhyun asked me if I need any help, but I shook my head slowly. At the same time, Mr. Cho walked in to the kitchen, looking a bit grumpy. Mrs. Cho gave him fresh brewed coffee and gave him newspapers. I smiled a bit. My dad also likes drinking coffee in the morning while reading the newspapers. I guess it's a habit of people. I gathered all of the things I need to make my hash browns. I pre-heat the pan and waited for a while. Kyuhyun was snooping behind me, so I playfully elblowed him and it hit him perfectly on the middle of his stomach. He groaned in pain as he hold his stomach with both of his hands and crouched down as the pain grows. He bit his lip and glared at me. I giggled and stick my tongue out at him. I went back to my hash browns, but then...

"What's going on with you?!?" ; "What's wrong with me?!? What's wrong with you!!" I heard the two upstairs shouting at themselves. They're really fighting. I shook my head in disappointment as a carefully fry the hash browns. You haven't changed, Lee Donghae. You're still the jerk I know years ago who plays with girls' feelings. Did you cheat on Jessica as well ? like what you did to many girls before ? including... me...? 

I pushed all of the thoughts away, as I noticed that the hash browns i was cooking almost got burned. i carefully flipped he other side of the potatoes. The screaming inside jessica and donghae's room subsided. Deep inside I want to know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter