♛ Chapter 09: Look At Me ♚

♛ I'm your King, You're my Queen ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"What on earth are we doing here, Cho Kyuhyun?!"

Yoona, who was dressed in a very short crimson colored haltered dress that is showing her glorious slender legs, half shouted at Kyuhyun who was dragging her inside a party at a certain club in the busy city of Seoul. Yoona was freezing, no actually, freezing to death that if someone would've stabbed her at the moment, she wouldn't feel any pain. Her long hair was lightly curled, swaying from left to right everytime she move. A light make-up was applied on her small, but gorgeous face. Yoona was just having problems on how to walk properly since she was wearing a 5 inch stilettos and mind you, a guy is dragging her! 

"Relax Yoong~ We're here to party and because my friend's birthday celeration is held here. Remember Changmin?"

Kyuhyun turned his head towards Yoona and smiled at her reassuringly, guiding her inside the crowded and tight room. Loud music welcomed the couple as they stepped inside. Yoona wasn't convinced at his smile at all. He knows that she hates going to parties that are late at night and any kind of parties. Period. She would like it more if she stay at home and read books, minding her own business. It's not that Yoona is anti-social or anything, she just doesn't want to migle. And the time? 1 AM. Yoona just sighed defeatingly.

"Beside, Donghae and Jessica would be here too. Why don't you get to know Jessica more? I haven't seen you and her talk ever since we went to Lotte World."

Yoona flinched right when she heard  Kyuhyun mention his name. What happened in Lotte World, was a total disaster. I blame Yuri for everything. Yoona said in her mind as Kyuhyun dragged her gently into a prvate room, away from the chaotic part of the club where people were dancing like animals and smoke that filled the whole club, where Changmin and his other guy and girl friends were. Kyuhyun waved and opened the door for Yoona and him. 

"Yo! You made it!"

Everyone inside the private room turned their head to the two people who entered the room. Changmin put his drink down on the table and fist pumped Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled and handed him his birthday gift. Yoona and Kyuhyun once argued about Kyuhyun giving Changmin a birthday gift when he's too old to receive gifts, but Yoona obviously lost the arguement. 

"Of course! How could I not made it to your birthday party?" Kyuhyun chuckled. Changmin just laughed and noticed Yoona, who looked like she wasn't feeling comfortable. 

"Oh, I'm sorry for being rude, Im Yoona-sshi~ We've meet again!"

Changmin exclaimed as he motioned Yoona and Kyuhyun to sit down on the lounge sofa. Yoona and Kyuhyun sat next to each other and she noticed familiar faces sitting right inr front of her. Changmin walked to Yoona and Kyuhyun and offered them an alcoholic drink. Kyuhyun gladly accepted it, but Yoona made a face and shook her head.

"Mianhaeyo, oppa, but I don't drink."

She smiled sheepishly as she shook her head, saying no. Changmin didn't buy it, but insisted some more. 

"Come on, Yoona~ It's my birthday! Just one shot wouldn't hurt you, right? Please? For me?" 

Changmin didn't let her say another word and shoved the glass in Yoona's hand, shocking the girl. She stared at the glass and looked up. She saw Kyuhyun smiling at her. What does his smile mean? Yoona thought. 

"O..Okay then... I guess one shot wouldn't hurt.."

Yoona quietly said and accepted the drink. Changmin smiles cheekily and went back talking to his friends. Kyuhyun nudged Yoona and the girl turned her head towards his direction. Kyuhyun eaned close to her ears and whispered,

"You don't have drink it if you're not willing to, okay? I know you don't drink. Just don't mind Changmin."

Yoona widened her eyes smiled brightly. That's why I love this guy! Yoona thought. She nodded her head intently and Kyuhyun pinched her nose. Yoona put down the glass on the table in front of her, feeling happy. 

"Gomawo, Kyu~,"

Yoona whispered back and pecked his cheek. Then, the door opened again. The people, including Yoona and Kyuhyun, inside the room turned their heads towards the direction revealing Donghae and Jessica hand in hand. Yoona felt very uncomfortable and looked away as if she didn't noticed them and just played with her fingers, looking down. 

"Lee Donghae!"

Changmin exclaimed as he ran towards Donghae bro-hugged him. Donghae hugged him back and laughed at the sudden "skinship-ish" action Changmin did. 

"Changmin-ah! It has been a long time!" 

Donghae smiled and introduced the girl beside him. 

"Ah! Changmin, let me introduce Jessica Jung. My girlfriend." 

Jessica smiled sweetly and slightly bowed.

"Hello! I'm Jung Jessica or Jung Sooyeon. Nice to meet you, Changmin." 

Changmin's eyebrow raised and slowly smiled. 

"Wow, Hae! You sure caught such a beautiful and y lady! Are you sure you really went abroad to finish your studies or to just flirt with the girls?"

Changmin said loudly and smirked. Donghae smacked his head, earning a loud eruption of laughter inside the room. Changmin told them to sit in front of Kyuhyun and Yoona. When they did, Donghae's eyes widened. 

"Oh, Yoona-ah! Kyu! You guys are here also?" 

Yoona brought her head up. Donghae smiled at them and glanced at Yoona for a second. The two met each other's glance and stared at each other for a good 5 seconds, when Yoona quickly looked away when she Jessica coming towards their direction with two glasses of shots in her hand. She handed Donghae a drink and he took it from her. 

"You sounded like you don't want us to be here."

Kyuhyun answered. Donghae laughed and Kyuhyun joined him. These two, I swear. Yoona thought. 

 

Yoona's POV

The party lasted for another two hours. Kyuhyun was still drinking and having a good conversation with Donghae, Changmin and their friends. I just sat there and ate some finger foods when I received I text message from Yuri. 

From: Yul

To: Yoongie

Soo~ Are you having fun there?! 

Reply to me when you can! 

-Yul

I scoffed after I read Yuri's text. Pshh. Yul, if "fun" to you means sitting down on a lounge sofa, not moving your lips, and basically not moving your head up, then yes. I'm really having fun. 

F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter