♛ Chapter 06: Lost ♚

♛ I'm your King, You're my Queen ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

“geudae jigeum nae gaseume deuleowa sarangeul malhago itjyo

kkumi anigireul naneun gidohaebwayo

nae mami jakku geudaeran saram nochi mallago haneyo

yokshimeul naeramyeo babogateun mareul haneyo~”

[[ full house ost ]]

 

My phone went off. I grab it out of my pocket and look at the caller ID. Kyuhyunnie. I hesitated for a while, thinking if I would answer his call or not, then the ringing stopped. I look at my phone one more time and slip it back in my pocket. I smiled to myself as I went back walking. I missed Wonju. It's good to be back here. I stroll around the city of Wonju, walking on the sidewalk. With my headphones on, I walk towards the city's main park. From a far, I already hear little children's laughter through my headphones. I smiled to myself as the view of the kid's running around and squealing. I really love kids so much. They're so adorbale to me. 

I sit down on the nearest bench I see and watched the kids run around the park with their parents chasing them. I've dreamed to be chased by my parents like that too when I was young. Growing up with separated parents is really tough for me. They always fight night and day. Money is a big deal for them. 

"Appppaaa~~!!!" I hear a little girl squeal as her appa tickle her on the grass. I watch them laugh and it also made me crack a smile on my face. 

"Appa, can you buy me a cotton candy?" The little girl ask her dad. He nodded and walk her to the cotton candy store. As they were walking, my eyes are still on them. How come my appa was never this sweet to me? I thought bitterly. My thoughts were disturbed when my phone inside my pocket vibrated. I grab it out and look at the caller ID. This person who texted me wasn't registered in my contacts, so all I see was numbers. I opened the message and read it. 

"Where are you?! We've been looking for you for a long time! Answer our calls, Yoona!" I looked at the message in an odd way. Could this message possibly come from Donghae? How'd he know my number ?! I said inside my head. I turn off my phone, so that I won't receive any messages or calls from him and Kyuhyun. I just want some time by myself. And why does he care about me? He should just deal with his stuck-up and snotty girlfriend. I rolled my eyes. 

I got up from the bench and left the park. I decided to visit my friend. I wonder how he's doing right now.. 

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

"Have you get a hold of her?" Kyuhyun frantically ask me through his cellphone. I stopped running and catch my breathe. 

"No...Have you?" I turned my head to my right and then to my left; close my eyes and run my hands through my hair. Yoona.. Where in the world are you?

"I already called her like 15 times, but she won't answer my calls. God. Where is she?" Kyuhyun said in frustration. I calmed him down. 

"I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be gone for a while. She just probably some time alone, don't you think?" I said. The line went drop dead silent. 

"Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun are you still there?" I hold my phone closer to my ear. 

"Yes, I'm still here." Kyuhyun said after a long pause. 

"I'll call you back, Kyu. After 10 minutes." I said and ended our conversation. 

Yoona.. Come on.. Where are you? I said to myself. I tried my best remembering all of the places she always go to here in Wonju. I continued running while thinking all of her favorite places here in Wonju. I wasn't looking at where I'm going, when I accidentaly bumped into someone. 

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking at where I'm going!" I apologized to the person. She say it was fine and then walk away. 

I glance everywhere, trying to remember the directions how to reach that park. I called her again, but she didn't answer my call. I texted her, but she didn't reply. 

"God Yoona!! Answer my call!!" I yelled in frustration. I didn't notice that after I shouted, everyone was looking at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter