If only you know the truth...

When are you coming back?

Kahi's point of view.[After walking out of the clinic]

I walked out of the clinic as fast as I can.I could not stand it anymore,the regret I felt when I saw her again....Her eyes was filled with hatred and pain....I could hear her heart screaming in pain because of what I have done to her....But she still remembers me...She still remembered me after what I have done to her,the pain that I gave her....After I broke my promise,she still love me...Why did you appear in front of me again,Kim Jung ah!!!!You and I will suffer...

[Flashback] Between the five days.

Kahi was at home watching her television when Dambi came back.Kahi switched off the television and helped Dambi to take her bag off as Dambi was very tired after such a long schedule.

Kahi:"Yeobo,how come you back so early today?"

Dambi:"Wae??You don't want me here?Okay...I go.."

Kahi:"Anniyo!!I was just curious because you always have a packed schedule and you don't come home often."

Dambi:"So that gives you the permission to flirt with other women behind my back?"

Kahi:"No...."

Dambi:"That's good if you are not doing this....But I really wish you be honest with me now."

Kahi:"I am always honest to you."

Dambi:"Do you have another woman behind my back?"

Kahi:"Of course not!!Why would I cheat on you,Dambi ah...."

Dambi:"Then do you have a ex-girlfriend 6 years ago?"

Kahi:"Nope.But why is it 6 years ago and not 10 years or 4 years...."

Dambi:"Because I heard a rumor."

Kahi:"Come on....I told you I won't lie to you.If I ever lie to you then you can do anything to me."

Dambi:"Really??"

Kahi:"Yes."

Dambi:"That's my dear."

Dambi put her head on Kahi's shoulder and they continued to chat for awhile before Dambi went for a shower.But Kahi did not know that Dambi was actually hiding something.

[One day.]

Dambi came back from her schedule first and she settled on the sofa.Today was the day she is going to confess.Today is the day she is going to make Kahi pay for her mistakes....

Kahi:"Yeobo!!I'm back."

Dambi:"Good.You are back.I was waiting so long for you."

Kahi:"Why are you so cold to me today?Anything happen?"

Dambi:"You,Park Kahi,lied to me."

Kahi:"W--hat....???"

Dambi:"Take a seat."

Kahi sat down and stared at Dambi in confusion.

Dambi:"As I have said,you lied to me."

Kahi:"When??"

Dambi:"Just a few days ago..."

Kahi:"Do you hear about rumors again? I told you......"

Dambi:"I don't need you to repeat.I had already confirm it and it was really true."

Kahi:"What was it about?"

Dambi:"You had a girlfriend,6 years ago,named Kim Jung ah.She is currently working as a teacher at Seoul University.She is a music teacher and is taking care of a choir.She was with you 6 years ago and you both dated for quite some time when you left for Japan and you met me and we started to have a special bond that develops into a relationship and that was the day you cheated on Jung ah.You came back from Japan and you did not go back to her because you was too scared to tell her about our relationship so you kept it a secret for entirely 6 years.I must say you are a really excellent actress,Park Kahi."

Kahi:"You...You are mistaken....This is not true."

Dambi:"Don't try to deny it.I have checked and there was really news about her and you on the newspapers HEADLINES."

Kahi:"I...I...I can explain.."

Dambi:"No need to say.I just found out just a few days ago and I managed to find a guy that truely love me."

Kahi:"Dambi...."

Dambi:"You remembered that you said if you lied,I can do anything to you?"

Kahi:"Yes..."

Dambi:"I have decided.I want you to feel the pain when I found out that you was lying to me all the time.The heartbroken feeling.....I will make sure that I will track that woman down and make you suffer by making her disappear."

Kahi:"No!!You can't!!"

Dambi:"If you want to protect her then don't make me catch you see her again.If I see you with her,her time will be up and you can say your final words to her.For now,you can call her and text her as many times you want to warn her about me.I will be tracking her down and that is when it is your turn to decide."

Dambi said her final words and stood up and left the house.From then on,Dambi never took a step into the house ever again.

[End of Flashback]

Kahi's point of view.

When I went back home,I suddenly felt the loneliness.Living by yourself,nobody by your side,alone.....What was the feeling like.....Now,I fully understand how Jung ah is living now.She is living like me now,with nobody by her side,nobody to share her troubles with...Nobody to say "I love you" to...Nobody to love....Just all alone by yourself...Now,I finally understand....Coffee is bitter,coffee can only be sweet if your loved one is by your side.When your loved one's heart is not with you anymore,that is when the coffee will taste really bitter and without the love inside it.That is when you will know that your loved one's heart is not yours anymore....Both of you are seperated...Jung ah,if only you know the truth.....

So,Kahi did not forget about Jung ah but Jung ah doesn't know so would Jung ah give up on Kahi? >_<

Do you think Dambi is tracking Jung ah down in the meantime?

What exactly happened during the period of time when Kahi was in Japan?

Read the upcoming chapter to know what exactly happen.

Sorry for no Jung ah in here.I just wanted to focus on what happened during the 5 days.But there probably be Jung ah in the next chapter but even if it does not have,do not be dissappointed.There are more chapters to come.