Do you remember me?

When are you coming back?

[Jungah's point of view.]

I went back to my coffee after saying the message.I looked at the coffee and took a sip,just then,a thought came to my mind.A feeling told me that I can't give up Kahi unnie just yet.If Kahi unnie did not make this coffee,then how can I still taste the same sweetness?I remembered what Kahi unnie said,she said that the coffee's sweetness is to represent our sweet love.No matter where we are,our hearts will always stay as one and the coffee's sweetness won't fade.So,if the coffee's sweetness did not fade yet then does that mean that Kahi unnie is still somewhere,missing me,loving me?The thought made me a little happy but I have yet to confirm it.I calmed myself down and texted my friends.

[Kahi's point of view.]

I was crying but seeing the coffee make me stop for a moment.I took the sip of the coffee and the sweetness of the coffee still remained there after so many years.I did not put so much sugar like how I did in the past,when I make the coffee for Jung ah.But yet,the coffee still tastes as sweet as the coffee on that day.Could it be that Jung ah is still waiting for me to come back?No....It can't be....I broke my promise so she can't be still waiting for me....I bet she hate me to the core now.....But what if what I think right now is correct,what if Jung ah is still waiting for me to come back,still loving and not giving up on me?

[5 days later.]

Jung ah was walking to the clinic as she had a cold for a few days and her cold had lead her to high fever that made her come to the clinic.Just as she want to step in the clinic,a voice called out,"Park Jiyoung aka Kahi,pls come in."Jung ah stopped,she looked up and only saw the back of the woman but the back was so familiar.She tried to have a better look but the woman was already inside.She sat down at one of the seats and thought,"That can't be Kahi unnie right?I must have hear wrongly....It can't be her....."Jung ah cleared her thoughts and took a magazine and began reading it.

[15 minutes later]

The woman from inside came out and Jung ah put down her magazine.The most shocking sight was in front of her.It was indeed Kahi unnie.Jung ah could not control her shock and uncontrollably said,"Kahi unnie??"Kahi turned around and saw Jung ah right in front of her with a curious look.The next sentence that came out of Kahi's mouth made Jung ah's heart break into pieces.

Kahi:"Do I know you?"

Jungah:"I'm Jung ah.Don't you remember me?"

Kahi:"I don't remember seeing you."

Jungah:"How can it be?"

Kahi:"I'm sorry but I really don't know you.You must have met the wrong person."

Jungah:"Did you just came back from Japan,6 years ago?"

Kahi:"Yeah.How did you know?"

Jungah:"Because the person I know came back from Japan from 6 years ago.."

Kahi:"That doesn't mean that I am the one you are looking for.There is so many people that came back from Japan six years ago.But....are you a fan of mine?"

Jungah:"Yes...."

Kahi:"Well....But I can confirm that I am not the one you are looking for.My company don't reveal when I go to Japan that time."

Jungah:"But..."

Kahi:"Enough.I am busy.I got to go.Bye."

Kahi walked off,leaving a very confused Jung ah standing there.Three words,she was confused."Well....it's normal if she forget you,Jung ah....It has been 6 years but......did she really leave me alone just like that?"Jung ah thought in her mind.The nurse called Jung ah's name and Jung ah went in,still thinking of what happened just a few minutes ago.

Jungah's point of view.

I came home shortly after collecting my medicine.I throw myself down on the sofa and can't help stopping myself from thinking of what exactly happened just now.I thought and thought but nothing came to my rescue.All were just lame reasons what happened just now.I looked up at the sky and thought for one last time."Did Kahi unnie really completely forgotten about me?But what really happened when she was in Japan that made her to forgot about me when she comes back?Kahi unnie,do you remember me??

Did Kahi unnie really forget completely about Jung ah?

What exactly happen between the 5 days?

What happened during the time Kahi unnie was in Japan?

 

Sorry for the short chapter.Been lazy these few days and trying to protest as teacher is giving us too much homework......I will try to update as soon as I can.As what I said in the foreword,I have changed this to a ongoing story due to your lovely comments.I will try to update my other fanfics too if I have the time.Pls understand if I update late.Now here I give you some random poems,if you are bored.[You don't have to read it]

A Clerihew.[Poem Type]

"Be my Baby" by Wonder Girls,

make me want to be a better girl.

I love how the leader dance,

but she did not give her members a chance.[Don't kill me!It's just a poem.]

 

My Maths teacher,Mr Ink

really knows how to think.

He loves to sing,

but his breath stinks!

 

After School's "Shampoo",

makes me cherish shampoo.

I love how they dance their dance,

but could their dance be easier to dance?