Where are you,Kahi unnie?

When are you coming back?

Jungah point of view.

~I have been waiting for 6 whole years,but you still did not come back to me.My head says to give you up but my heart tells me to wait for you to come back.I let my heart rule over my head but I still can't see your back,your shadow.I can't even smell the perfume that you always wear to attract people around you."When are you coming back?"That thought kept running through my mind every night,before I sleep.Even when I was busy doing things,the thought still came to my mind and I can't stop thinking about you,longing for you to come back.I know you is an idol while I'm just a stalker fan of yours but you promise that you will come back to me but you broke your promise and here I am,still foolishly waiting for you.

I really miss the memories we had when we were together,but like what everyone said,memories are memories,there is no strength in memories......

[Flashback]

I still remembered the first time we met,I was 23 years old and you was 26.You was a very successful idol and everybody was just crazy about you.Some guys were head over heels in love with you,girls were just throwing themselves on you.But I heard that you only have eyes for one person.You was hurt before so you did not dare to love anyone again.But you can't resist the tension of people throwing themselves on you and some that even dare to flirt with you in public.I was a stalker fan of you too,but I was the only one that doesn't have any feelings for you,none at all.I just enjoyed your performances and I strive to become a great singer like you.

I was walking down the streets when screams were heard,I looked to the direction of the screaming and shouting and saw you.Despite me being a stalker fan,I still quickly walk away to avoid getting any attention.I tried walking pass the crowd but I was practically pushing and rushing and I accidentally step on your feet that make you  fall on me.I was laying flat on my back and you was lying on me.I did not have feelings for you but my heart was beating very fast when I looked into your deep brown eyes.Your strong flirting gaze makes me melt in the inside.

Kahi:"Are you alright?"

Jungah:"Er...Yes and I'm sorry."

Kahi:"Nevermind,since the crowd was too big and you may not have seen my feet."

I just looked at Kahi blankly.

Kahi:"Hello?Let's get up."

You got up first and helped me up next.I thanked you and you walked away with the crowd still following after you.

The second time we met was at your performance.You was performing when your eyes met mine,I felt a sudden chill ran up my spine,your strong gaze make me freeze and melt away.You kept looking at me and I kept trying to avoid your powerful gaze and looked elsewhere.After the performance was over,I was ready to go when you touched my shoulder.

Kahi:"Hey!You was the one who fell on me yesterday right?"

Jungah:"Erm....Yes."

Kahi:"I didn't know you was my fan!"

Jungah:"Well....Is it that unexpected?"

Kahi:"Yeah.You know,such a beautiful girl like you should be a singer by now but you a fan of mine!"

Jungah:"Well....I do wish to become a singer but I'm just waiting for my chance to come."

Kahi:"Oh...Okay.Here's my number.Remember to text me so I can have your number.Bye."

I took the small piece of folded paper from your hands and was surprised that you actually gave me your number when it is only the second time we met.I kept the paper carefully in my pocket,not giving anybody the chance to steal it.

The third time we met was at a park.We texted each other to meet each other at the park and here I was,waiting for you to turn up.I was enjoying the breeze blowing on my face when you scared me from behind.

Kahi:"Boo!!!"

Jungah:"Yah!!You almost gave me a heart attack!!"

Kahi:"Hehe.....That's what I always do to my friends."

Jungah:"Friends?"

Kahi:"Yes,why?"

Jungah:"Well....I'm a friend to you?"

Kahi:"Ermm..........Yup."

Jungah:"Oh..okay."

Kahi:"Why?We can't be friends?"

Jungah:"No.It's just surprising that it's only the third time we met but we are already friends...."

Kahi:"That's the way it should be.For your information,if I want to be a friend to someone,I would surely approach the person myself first."

Jungah:"Oh..Okay.So you got anything to chat about?"

Kahi:"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Jungah:"Nope.Still haven't found one."

Kahi:"Aww......You should have one by now since you are so pretty with that beautiful smile of yours."

Jungah:"Well....Fate decides everything for you."

Kahi:"Then do you think we met by fate?"

Jungah:"Well....Maybe."

Kahi:"Since both of us don't have boyfriends,let's make a bet."

Jungah:"What bet?"

Kahi:"We must flirt with at least three guys but the guys must not fall in love with you."

Jungah:"Okay..."

Kahi:"If you lose the bet,then you must be my girlfriend.If I lose the bet,I will stop harassing you with relationships again."

Jungah:"Okay,Deal!"

Kahi:"Let's meet again after two days from now on to see the results of the bet."

Jungah:"Sure!"

The fourth time we met is of course the day we see the results of the bet.I was feeling a little depressed as I did not succeed flirting with any guys at all.I was wishing very hard that you would also lose the bet so we would be even.I saw you sitting at the bench,waiting for me.I ran and seated myself beside you and you looked at me with those eager eyes.

Kahi:"So how is the result?"

Jungah:"You say first."

Kahi:"Okay.I successfully flirt with three guys and one actually almost fall in love with me but his girlfriend stopped him just in time.So how is yours?"

Jungah:"Well........I did not succeed so you won the bet...."

Kahi:"Oh come on....Don't be so sad,I bet everyone was trying to flirt with you but they were just too shy to do that.But anyway congrats!For becoming Park Kahi,the amazing idol's first girlfriend!!!"

Jungah:"Yea...."

Kahi:"Meet me again tomorrow and let's have our first date ever."

Jungah:"Where??"

Kahi:"At my house."

Jungah:"Okay."

Our first date was just amazing and we continued to have more dates as we continued dating each other for a long time.But the most depressing time is when our last date before you went to Japan...

Our last date was the day before you went to Japan for your solo album,you called me to your house.You and I settled at the dining table and there were two cups of coffee in the middle of the table.

Jungah:"What's this for?"

Kahi:"I'm leaving for Japan for my solo album tomorrow.This is just my last farewell gift before I go."

Jungah:"Will you be coming back?"

Kahi:"Of course.After the activities there,I promise that i would come back to you and we can lead our normal love life again."

Jungah:"Okay...."

You pushed one cup into my hands and another cup into yours.You signalled for me to drink and I drank it and there was a sweetness that made me feel strange inside.

Kahi:"How is it?"

Jungah:"The coffee is very sweet.It makes me feel very strange inside."

Kahi:"This coffee's sweetness is to represent our love that will be very sweet no matter where we go.Eventhough I may be not with you but our heart will always stay as one and the sweetness of our love will not fade.Understand?"

Jungah:"Yes...."

I could not control my tears anymore.I could feel your sincerity when you was explaining the coffee's sweetness to me.You wipe away my tears and said,"Don't cry."I drank the coffee again and I could feel the blessing,the sincerity that you put into this coffee.I hugged you and whispered the last words of farewell to you."I love you."

[End of flashback]

Kahi's point of view.

I was sitting at the sofa when a voice whispered into my ear.I turned around and saw Dambi smiling sweetly at me.

Dambi:"Darling,what are you thinking so seriously?"

Kahi:"Nothing."

Dambi:"I just came to tell you that I will be going out for awhile."

Kahi:"Okay."

Dambi gave me a quick kiss on my lips and went off.I was actually thinking about Jung ah......I thought about the memories we had together and the broken promise.....The reason why I had not went back to her again is because I met Dambi and we developed a special kind of bond and that's where our relationship starts.I did not have the courage to tell Jung ah about me and Dambi.It has been 6 years but she still occupy my mind when I am singing or dancing,I still wonder whether she still remembers me or not.....I got up and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

Jungah's point of view.

I was looking at the sky,thinking about Kahi.....How she had broken her promise.....I was devastated that she broke her promise and went away,forgeting about me.....I wanted to let out my anger,tears was running down my cheeks,I waited for her but she broke her promise and did not come back to me...I closed my eyes and tried to let the thoughts out of my head.I wipe away my tears and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.After making the coffee,I stared at the coffee and remembered her last farewell gift before she go,my tears came running down again,I really miss her..

Kahi's point of view.

I took my cup of coffee and sat down,staring at the coffee.The memory of me making the coffee of her as a farewell gift came back to me and tears of apology stream down my face.Her last three words for me was"I love you." and yet I did not cherish it and went away with some other women.I was unfaithful to her,I was like toying with her feelings....I took a sip of the coffee and I could taste the sweetness of the coffee yet again."Jung ah,are you still waiting for me?I really miss you......"

Jungah's point of view.

I took a sip of the coffee and smiled as the sweetness was still there eventhough it was not her would made it.I looked at the sky and said my final message to her."Kahi unnie,where are you?Do you know that I'm still here foolishly waiting for you to come back....I just want to let you know that I still love you after all these years and I won't forget you....When are you coming back?"

 

Should I continue this fanfic?It's a bit sad.....