You are My woman

When are you coming back?

This chapter will be a flashback on the period when Kahi was in Japan so enjoy!!

[Flashback]

Kahi came out of the taxi and stood in front of a tall building.She was going to fulfill her dreams right here.She had just come down fom the plane so she was still a little bit dizzy.She carried her bags,drag her luggages and went in the tall,modern building.When she went in,it was silent.The only noise that could be heard was Kahi dragging her luggages.Just a few minutes later,she bumped into a woman who was carrying a stack of papers.The pile of papers flew all over the place and the woman quickly bent down and pick them up.

Kahi felt sorry so she quickly bent down too and started helping the lady.Once finishing picking up the papers,Kahi tidied it to it's original order and give it to the lady who's face was as red as a tomato as she was too flustered.

Kahi:"I'm really sorry for bumping into you.Are you okay?"

Lady:"I'm okay.You just have to be a little bit careful next time."

Kahi:"Umm.....Do you work here?"

Lady:"Yes.Why?"

Kahi:"Oh...I'm from Korea and I am here to promote my solo album."

Lady:"Oh...So you was the super idol that everyone was waiting for?Everyone in Japan was all really captivated by you!!"

Kahi:"Ah....So it's like that in Japan..."

Lady:"You are here to meet the boss here right?"

Kahi:"Yes,I am."

Lady:"You just walk down this hallway and take the nearest lift.You pressed 7th floor and when you come out,turn left and walked all the way until you see a sign called,"CEO Office"."

Kahi:"Okay.Thanks a lot."

Kahi walked off,her soul filled with hope again.She walked off happily and followed the lady's instructions in how to go to the Boss Office.In no time,Kahi was in front of the door and fixing her hair and clothes,making sure that she was in her best condition.Everyone at that floor,stared at her strangely.Not knowing why is there a foreigner here in front of their CEO's Office.

Kahi gently knocked on the door,a voice from inside the room ask her to come in.She opened the door and went in,dragging those heavy luggages with her.She was met with a middle-aged man with glasses sliding on his nose and eyeing at her curiously.

Kahi:"How do you do?I'm Park Kahi from Korea that is here to promote my solo album."

Man:"So you are under Han Sung Soo's agency?"

Kahi:"Yes..."

Man:"Welcome to Japan.I'm Park Sung Jin.You can leave your bags and luggages aside first."

Kahi left her bags and luggages at the side of the room,just beside a cabinet.After she done everything,the man speak again.

Sung Jin:"I am the CEO of this agency that provides everything for idols when they come to Japan."

Kahi:"Oh...Okay..."

Sung Jin:"You will promote your solo album for some time here before you go back to your hometown.First,you need to know the rules.One,their is a curfew at 12am at night.You will have to return back from wherever you are and we will do a attendance check.Two,do not share rooms with others.Three,be alert at all times.Four,handphones are only allowed during break time.Understand?"

Kahi:"Yes sir!"

Sung Jin:"Now,you can go up to the 10th floor and look for Room 143.Here's the keys and rest well.You will have a packed schedule tomorrow so sleep well and I would call you if you have anything on.If you have any queries,you can ask the neighbours around you,using Japanese."

Kahi:"Okay."

Kahi lifted her bags and carried them to the room she was assigned to.She found the room shortly,she put down her bags and opened the door.She went inside and locked the door.She put down her bags and luggages and lied on the bed as soon as she touch the bed.She was extremely tired from all of the stress that she was given.She took the blanket and covered it around her,hoping to get some sleep first.

[Several hours later]

Kahi woke up to the sound of her phone alarm.She sat straight and quikcly tidied her hair,trying not to let her hair go messy.Kahi looked at her watch,there was still a little time for clubbing.Kahi took out a set of baggy clothes and wore it,hoping it will look good on her and she will be the limelight for the night.

[Club]

Kahi walked in the club that she always missed.Eventhough she was not in Korea but she could feel the senseness of Korean people,dancing crazily and enjoying themselves.Kahi decided to have a shot first before proceeding to dancing.Kahi took a quick shot and ran towards the dance floor.The song started to play and everyone on the dance floor was amazed by Kahi shaking her hips crazily and not caring for other people.People started to cheer louder when a different song play and Kahi rocking the dance floor with her flexible dance moves.

The song,"Michael Jackson Dangerous" started to play and Kahi started to move to the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4hmsirF_Yc 

Kahi was tired after all that dancing so she went back to sit down and enjoy the scene of people rubbing their backs together,making out with each other,dancing cheekily with each other.A lady approached Kahi and sat down quietly.

Lady:"You dance really well just now."

Kahi:"Thank you.It's my pleasure to dance here in a club....."

Lady:"Do you not remember me?"

Kahi:"The lady that I bumped into that time?"

Lady:"Yes..."

Kahi:"Well....We meet again."

Lady:"What's your name?"

Kahi:"My name is Park Kahi but you can call me by my real name,Park Ji Young."

Lady:"Oh...Park Ji Young...."

Kahi:"What's yours then?"

Lady:"Mine is Son Dambi."

Kahi:"Such a lovely name,Dambi-ssi."

Dambi:"And yours too,Jiyoung-unnie."

Dambi:"So you have any boyfriend?"

Kahi:"I have a girfriend."

Dambi:"Oh...That's too bad..."

Kahi:"Why?"

Dambi:"Because I fell in love with you at first sight but now I know that you had a girlfriend....."

Kahi:"Well....Love is Unpredictable...."

Dambi:"Well....Then I can only be a stand-by....When you break up with your girlfriend,I will be yours."

Kahi:"Okay.So from now on,You are My woman."

[End Of Flashback]

Finally a chapter after such a long wait.I sincerely apologised for those who had patiently waited for me to update...Thank you for reading my story.Comments will be appreciated.I may continue this flashback so don't forget to check out my updates.