Chapter 2

last sorrows

In the office

tiffany's pov"

"good morning miss Hwang. You have two meetings today the first one starts at eight with elle magazine and the other starting at three with vogue magazine for their june issues. They want to see the photos we took and the clothes that was designed." Sulli my personal assistant gave me a brief summary for the day's events before setting some new projects on my desk.

"Thank you Sulli. You may go back to your desk now" With a defeated sigh I sat down on my chair and looked at the clock. I had a good fifteen minutes before the first meeting started. I turned to look out the big windows that overlooked the busy street of Seoul. I am the head designer at SM fashion. I had THE job every designer in town would beg to get. However, I just feel empty. I don't feel happy anymore. Why should I? The person I love isn't beside me anymore... the worst thing is... It's all my fault. I want to end it all... End all my pain and sorrows... Idon't want to live anymore when you're not with me...but...I'm just a coward. I don't have the guts.

"Tae...i'm sorry...please forgive me...please give me more time...I will be with you soon" a lone tear crept down my face

"Hey boss! How's it going?" my best friend/senior fashion designer barged into my room

"Ever heard of knocking? Anyway its been the same...wait..something is different about you today...you seem hyper? wae? Had a good night? you're usually a grouch in the morning. Why is today so different?" I quickly dried my eyes and came face to face with a smiling Jung which was... lets say very rare.

"I AM NOT A GROUCH HWANG MIYOUNG! Hmmphh... anyway today is a good day in deed... good day to go out right bestie? I wanna go clubbing and you're coming with me. Besides I want you to meet my childhood bestie." Jessi happily skipped to the sofa and ploped herself there.

"HA! THE ice princess has friends beside soo and I?? Haha that is funny... who is this friend that can take you head on? Anyway i don't wannna go... I just wanna go home and relax... I don't feel good and today is a hectic day with two meetings witht he editors... besides i don't think i ca..."

"Save it Tiff you are coming because i don't take no as an answer...besides you have been going to the club every night since that day... MY darling told me. So forget about giving lame excuses about not wanting to socialize... AND I DO HAVE OTHER FRIENDS BESIDE YOU!!! I JUST DON'T WANT TO SHARE THEM WITH YOU!!" She gave me a merong before picking up a catalog on the table

...

"So it's been decided. Soo and I will pick you up at nine...Don't take your sweet time. No way am i going to let you miss this once in a life time opportunity." Jessica decided for me 

"Fine... Whatever... now go get ready for elle... we need to make a good impression if we want to keep our jobs. Meeting is in five minutes." I reluctantly agreed. I don't feel like having campany. I just want to be alone at home.

-------------

Later that night (A/N I skipped day time... Isee no point in writing about it since Yuri is sleeping and Tifany is in a meeting.)

No one's pov"

*BEEEEPPPPPP* Sooyoung's Maserati GranCabrio rolled through the drive way

"Fany-ah!!! Hurry up!!" Sooyoung shouted while fixing Sica's hair since she let the hood down

Tiffany came out in a black sparkly mini dress and high heels (A/N: picture run devil run)

"About time! Now Let's Go!!" Sooyoung was overly excited since its her day off and she can spend it with her sicababy

Tiffany just sighed since it was no point argueing and she did not want to provoke Hellsica

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIHI!!! i rushed through this chapter... so sorry if its not up to standard...

thinking on how tiffany should meet yuri...hmmmmm......

not sure if i can update tomorrow... sorry in advance

Anyway!!! Comment!!! And from there i can improve on this fic :) 

thank you for reading *bows 90 degrees