Chapter 9: Sailor Saturn

Sailor Moon
Please log in to read the full chapter

Inside of a forbidden laboratory...

​​​​​​Momo had been informed that she's just a toy to play with as she said " no I'm not father, don't you think I've had enough!" She throws a flower pot at her father as he got out of the way as the flower pot broke as her father said " your my experiment I want to see how far your willing to overpower yourself and become what I want you to become!" Momo didn't want that as she closes her eyes and saw images of Lisa and the guardians as she yells " YOU'LL NEVER CONTROL ME FOR I FOUND MY-AHHHHHHHHH!" The power was too strong as she became evil as she said " I'll be what you want me to be father!" The dad said " very well, go and destroy the guardians and bring me Baekhyun and Lisa or better yet, Sailor Moon!" Evil Momo smiles and disappears...

At the arcade...

Everyone was getting ready to fight but then a signal came as Luna said " there's an enemy more stronger than everyone, here I've upgraded your powers now I want everyone to try it out!" All the guardians grabbed their new powers as Venus started as she asked " Venus- what is the line?" Luna said " here it is " Venus Crystal power... Make up" that's your new saying now try it!" Sana nods as she said " Venus Crystal power... Make up!" Her new transformation is two yellow ribbons as her circle shape power became a heart shaped as she said " I'm the pretty guardian who fights for love and courage, I'm Sailor Venus... In the name of Venus, I'll destroy you!" Everyone was shocked at the new transformation...

Taeyeon said " me next, here I go... Mars Crystal power... Make up!" Taeyeon transforms into Sailor Mars as her circle shape power became a heart shaped as she said " I'm the pretty guardian who fights for power and justice, I'm Sailor Mars and in the name of Mars, I'll chatize you!" Yeji said " me next I want to try it... Mercury Crystal power, make up!" Yeji becomes Sailor Mercury as she said " I'm the pretty guardian who fights for justice and knowledge, I'm Sailor Mercury and in the name of Mercury I'll indulge you!" Everyone was shocked...

Kai said " well here

Please log in to read the full chapter