2nd: Sailor Mars

Sailor Moon
Please log in to read the full chapter

King Endymion was thrilled to see Aishalynn become Sailor Moon as he said " don't you know who you are Sailor Moon or should I say, Queen Serenity!" The king disappeared as Aishalynn sees something falling as it landed on the ground when Taeyeon appeared and said " oh that's my scarf, I'm glad you caught it!" Yeji asked " oh no problem, by the way, why are you wearing a judo costume?" Taeyeon said " it's not judo, it's what I use to keep spirits away and this isn't just a ordinary scarf, it's made out of fire and don't worry, it won't burn you!" Aishalynn asked " wanna hang out sometime?" Taeyeon nods as the three leave...

Night came...

Taeyeon was in her hut summoning some spirits when someone interrupted her as she said " show yourself!" The cat came out and said " I know you, your Sailor Mars, that's why I'm here is to give you this!" Luna shows the Mars weapon as Luna said " now repeat after me " Mars power...make up" then you'll be Sailor Mars!" Taeyeon grabs it and said " Mars power...make up!" Taeyeon transforms into Sailor Mars as she said " I am the sailor guardian of courage and justice, Sailor Mars! By the power of Mars, I will chastise you!" Luna was shocked 3 sailors are now transformed, Luna knows that only 2 remain and with that the guardians are reunited...

Luna sets out to find the rest as she came across a man as he picked her up and said " you look a bit lost, let me help you!" The man takes her to his apartment... Once inside, he sets her on his bed as he said " Aishalynn doesn't know I'm her true love, I'm Byun Baekhyun, I'm the one she loves!" Luna said " Mr. Baekhyun sir, I need to go back to Aishalynn, I'm sure you know where she lives!" Baekhyun said " no, but follow the stars, maybe that'll help you get home!" Luna nods as she leaves...

At the house...

Aishalynn lays on her bed when Luna appears as she asks " where have you been, Luna?" Luna said " I got lost and this cute man was so nice

Please log in to read the full chapter