Chapter 11: Premature Labor

Sailor Moon
Please log in to read the full chapter

Queen Nehelenia was mad that the Amazon quartet girls were about to join them as she shocked them with her dark lighting bolts as they scream... Zirconia was also mad as she said " let me finish them Queen Nehelenia then you'll be happy that I've ended Sailor Moon and her stupid guardians!" Nehelenia said " of course you will and today's the day, go blend in with the people and end them!" Zirconia goes and dressed up to blend in the crowd as she dressed up as a baker and worked inside of a bakery...

At home...

Aishalynn (who's in chibi Lisa's body) tried to see how she can get in her own body when she spotted Lisa on a swing (Lisa who's inside of Aishalynn's body), Aishalynn asked " what brings you out here?" Lisa said " I can't be pregnant with my daddy, it's gross!" Aishalynn chuckles and said " well apparently those girls switched our bodies so it's weird that you ended up pregnant but trust me once we've figured it out, we will be back to normal!" Yeji comes inside and sees a monster as she was pulled inside the mirror full of water as she got indulged deeper...

Yeji falls in a deep slumber as her vision of her parents appeared and were talking about her as she heard her dad say " I don't know why Yeji is like that, we have to move out so that our daughter lives like hell!" The mom agrees as they left... Yeji felt betrayed as her mini sailor Mercury appeared and woke her up and said " wake up Sailor Mercury your parents didn't leave you like that, they love you and they left you for a reason, work, yes, your parents left because of work and they are happy of what you're now!" Yeji said " of course!" Mini sailor Mercury said " transform now!" Yeji nods...

Yeji said " Mercury power, make up!" Yeji transforms into Sailor Mercury as she said " I'm the pretty guardian who fights for love and knowledge, I'm Sailor Mercury and in the name of Mercury I'll indulge you!" Mercury comes out of the mirror as Aishalynn and Lisa were prepared as Aishalynn said " ready Lisa!" Aishalynn said " let's do this!" Aishalynn and Lisa said at the same time " Moon Crystal power make up!" They both got into their own bodies as they both said " we are the pretty guardians who fight for love and justice, I'm Sailor Moon!" Lisa said " and I'm Sailor chibi Moon!" Both said " and in the name of the Moon we'll punish you!" Lisa said " Sailor Moon!" Aishalynn said " Sailor chibi Moon

Please log in to read the full chapter