6th: Neptune and Uranus

Sailor Moon
Please log in to read the full chapter

The little girl was walking to her school when she saw someone pass by in a hurry as she tried to see who it was but ended up in the backyard of Mugen University as she said " I'm not suppose to be here!" Just then she sees 2 guardians watching from the tree above as she asked " who are you?" They said " we are Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus, you must be Chibi Lisa!" Lisa said " yes, I'm sorry for coming here, I know I'm not supposed to be here!" Sailor Neptune said " don't worry, we'll take you home!" Lisa said " my hat, I've lost it in the wind!" Just then a girl came and asked " is this your hat?" She turns and said " yes, thank you!" The girl said " the name is MoMo and you!" Lisa said " I'm chibi Lisa from Silver Millennium 30th century!" They gasped...

​​​​After the introduction...

Kai and Jennie were shocked as Kai asked " then you must be the princess?" Chibi Lisa said " yes, I'm here because I need Sailor Moon's help to revive my parents!" They smiled and walked her home... Chibi Lisa knows that she's got herself in big trouble because she left without permission from Aishalynn and Baekhyun so Lisa knows she's gonna be scolded by them...

At Baekhyun's apartment...

Aishalynn was watching Baekhyun cook dinner as Baekhyun asked " I wonder where that little girl went?" Aishalynn said " she knows that she needs to ask us for permission, she can't be alone out there!" The door began knocking as Baekhyun answers the door when the little girl said " I'm sowy for not asking permission but they brought me back safe and sound!" Aishalynn said " next time please ask don't keep us worrying about you!" The little girl hugs Aishalynn...

Next morning...

The time has come to go to the world where the little girl is from as the little girl said " I want you both to transform and hold my hand!" They did and held tightly when Sana wanted to join as she transforms as the little girl opened the portal and the 4 of them went into the portal taking them to the clouds with big gigantic doors when a guardian appeared in front of them as she said " I would destroy everything that gets in my way and your in it!" The little girl said " stop they are my friends, I'm sorry I've left without an excuse but I had to find help!" Aishalynn asked " who's her?" The little girl said " she's Sailor Pluto my friend!" Sailor Pluto said " beyond these doors is the world your about to see!" Sailor Pluto opens the doors and lets them through...

Aishalynn, Baekhyun, and Sana saw her world demolished as they came upon the castle as they head inside when the little girl went up to the podium and said " I'm back mommy!" Then a little cat came out as chibi Lisa

Please log in to read the full chapter