Chapter: Drunk state

Meant to be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was still in trance after getting kissed by irene. She couldn't form any rational thoughts about why would irene who hated her with all her being would kiss her and that to on lips. She thought how would irene react in morning when she become sober, that thought scared seulgi as she was afraid that irene will call her a ert for making irene kiss her in her drunken state. Seulgi was sure that irene won't believe a word of seulgi if she told her that she only helped irene and not took any sort of advantage though it was irene who initiated the kiss. Seulgi sighed and with one last glance at irene to make sure she is all comfortable in bed she left but not before placing a couple of aspirin and a bottle of water on the bed side table.

Irene groaned when sunlight fall on her face. She could feel the oncoming headache. She opened her eyes and saw that she was in her own apartment whoch was weird because the last thing she remembered is dancing on the floor. Sudden glimpses of night came to her and she remembered being fallen on top of seulgi and yelling on her, seulgi's sincere apology and how it pull irene's heart strings. Them getting drunk and then dancing and her dancing with a stranger to avoid looking at seulgi's loved filled eyes which made irene confused and overwhelmed in heart. Then she suddenly remembered being harassed by the man but after that she is all blank. She decided to call jennie to get some answers.

I: hello jennie.

J: hey rene, how r u feeling now?

I: my head is gonna explode 

(just as she said that her eyes fall on the content above the bed side table. She immediately gulped down two pills.)

J: u should take some pills and drink lots of water

I: just had some.... ahh.. jennie.. what happen last night I can't remember everything 

J: (sighed) rene, it is quite a story. U get ready and lets meet for lunch, i will tell u everything 

I: lunch? But it's breakfast time.

J: hehehe, rene it's 1 in the afternoon 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter